Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA256][AuxPoW][MN] BLAST | [NO PREMINE] - page 3. (Read 29089 times)

Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

You can mine Blast at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Payout to BLAST coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BLAST

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Is the game still being developed?

Any updates?

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Is this competition the reason prices have almost doubled in the last two days?
What does BLAST team think about this amount of existing blockchain? Is it possible to dilute the other and strengthen? Grin
The wallet is taking too long to sync! When will a new one be ready? Is the project being developed as planned?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
pool  BLAST   https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3333 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=BLAST)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:13333 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=BLAST)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 13333

example -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3333 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=BLAST,d=100000  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/BLAST

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

You can now mine Blast at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BLAST

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Probably must be working hard, great opportunity to place some orders in STEX. Some impatient people are selling their coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will rates and transactions always be low and fast? Or will it depend on the market value and adequacy of BLAST?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I explained to the developer of this coin the essence of the problem with you. He was kind and transferred 34000 BLAST to my wallet BQS7FYfSRy19E3z9CNHLzcZBPwUDiitxK1 until you solve the problem and pay me. I had another wallet BBTVs4Stuxqdyqz7NpuTrRWmujvmUvLnhD on your pool.
Aaaah, now i've understood who you are.

Sure my turtle, give me your account address and when dev solve the problem i will give you all you mined with rigrentals.

regards

I was on the Terracoin pool - he deceived and removed the coin from the pool (this deception touched me). There was a BLAST - he deceived and removed a coin from the pool (this deception touched me). Now LitecoinCash - be sure to cheat and delete. Everywhere refers to problems with the wallet. You have deceived me over 25000 BLAST.
If you are so good and fluffy, pay all the coins that the miners earned and people will believe that you can be trusted.
What is the address? Which address do you need?
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
<>
Where did you get the signature of MAGI?
Can I wear it and got payments?
thank you very much.
Activity: 176
Aaaah, now i've understood who you are.

Sure my turtle, give me your account address and when dev solve the problem i will give you all you mined with rigrentals.

regards

I was on the Terracoin pool - he deceived and removed the coin from the pool (this deception touched me). There was a BLAST - he deceived and removed a coin from the pool (this deception touched me). Now LitecoinCash - be sure to cheat and delete. Everywhere refers to problems with the wallet. You have deceived me over 25000 BLAST.
If you are so good and fluffy, pay all the coins that the miners earned and people will believe that you can be trusted.
Wow always the same!

a newbye newly registered that say others are crook!

Please change the schema sometime!!!

Yes i'm in vacation week before and just to avoid lamer's there's a message on homepage.

If u don't trust someone or someone message have only to avoid usage of  the pool.

A part for that stupid things, when back from vacation i see some huge transaction don't go due to size (more that 20000 coins).

So i've seen there's a new version of wallet and updated to 1.3.0 but the big transaction still don't work.

After that started to pay everyone splitting total into 5000 coins chunk and i've payed everyone except 1 address because when tryed to pay it, there's no more coins into the wallet ( and that's impossible ).

Checked why and i've seen no more coin in wallet because all are orphan.

This is similar to a specific security problem around many coins but i'm checking.

But please stop to send stupid message.

P.s. Here some not needed proof of what i said.

https://imgur.com/a/WqsKZIC

P.P.s. Until now i've no response from dev........

Regards

He specifically published an announcement on his pool that would take a lot of coins and people worked for him for a week, not suspecting that it was a hoax - " All mined between 20/10/18 and 27/10/18 will be payed after 27/10. Vacation time! DELAYED PAYMENT, NOT STEALED!"
He specifically published an announcement on his pool that would take a lot of coins and people worked for him for a week, not suspecting that it was a hoax - " All mined between 20/10/18 and 27/10/18 will be payed after 27/10. Vacation time! DELAYED PAYMENT, NOT STEALED!" https://d.radikal.ru/d17/1810/80/03572b1381e7.png
The owner of the pool is just a crook. These problems were still spring with the Terracoin coin. He wrote that he had problems with the wallet and did not transfer the coins to the miners, it turns out that he simply took everything for himself. joinmycrypto - Owner Thief.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
yeah bud i would not expect a reply back. The only working pool just orphaned a crap ton of blocks and now the coin has disapeared. Never fails so many scammers out there.
Hi dev,

please i've some issue on pool when updated from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0.

All the coins mined previously are gone (more that 110000) so please i need to understand why.

There's something in the update who change something?

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: