Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA256][AuxPoW][MN] BLAST | [NO PREMINE] - page 6. (Read 29089 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
This project does have alot of potential, but all potential of any project just starting off relies on a strong community. BLAST at current has a small strong community, but we are always looking for more to join our ranks. I am still running a free BLAST campaign, once you join our Telegram and post your address I will send you free BLAST.

In other news, the website is moving forward from what I have read in Telegram. There are alot of other cool things being talked about in Telegram and the more people involved the better it will be.

Here is the Telegram: https://t.me/BLASTcoin

I really hope to see more people get involved and I know it is hard to find a specific sort of coin on bitcointalk here, BUT if you have found us I hope this is a good fit for you and please feel welcome to say hello.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This project is so undervalued it's insane. I'm going to be buying up more with all of the items on the roadmap seeming to get accomplished.
Nice smooth mine-able coin. If anyone has not checked into telegram yet, I think you should. There is a post in there that I think will really interest the community. Also in that same post are details for something upcoming I think you might want to read for yourself. Here is the room for anyone interested and yes it is the official BLAST coin Telegram room: https://t.me/BLASTcoin

Also I am still running free BLAST coin giveaway for any new people who stop in and say hello to the group and post your BLAST address....hint hint "Segwit" addresses get twice the free coin. Smiley
Activity: 140
LIke the project...
brand new
Activity: 0
Very much excited about how this coin will develop. Bought some and will be planning to buy more. Also can't wait for the game to be released!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Awesome! Good to see the steady development and community building around BLAST. Nice little pop on the price lately too!
Activity: 308
effective project for me. thank you. keep it up in your upcoming project!
For the next 24 hours: Starting 4-PM EST April 12, 2018.

I will be giving out free BLAST to anyone who joins ( https://t.me/BLASTcoin )

All you have to do is:
   1. Join https://t.me/BLASTcoin
   2. Say hello and introduce yourself.
   3. Post your BLAST coin address to chat.
    3A- Basic BLAST addresses will receive 50 BLAST coin.
    3B- Segwit BLAST addresses will receive 75 BLAST coin.

It is that simple. I love having a community in any coin I am with and love spreading out the joy. So come and join us!

Fast note for the first 10 new people that join our Telegram and post their addresses will receive double the amount of BLAST listed above.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
no block source available...how to fix its...
add nodes.
Activity: 50
no block source available...how to fix its...
Wow -- coinmarketcap would be awesome! But they typically require such high volume, I think 100k. Do you think they'll let us on?
Really looking forward to updates on this project in the near future. been awhile since I have wanted to be involved in a coin or community. Smiley
Activity: 178
I'm simply convinced we will earn good amount of revenue.
Activity: 139
back on Track :

blast.gcpool.eu

on newest Src and PAyout Issue fixed

Happy Mining

Glen

There is no ICO mate.

Good work Dev really good progress. This project is so undervalued. What's timeline for the game release?
Can someone point me to the link of the official site? I would love to take a look at it.
Activity: 2
No website or something?
Sounds kinda cool, wanted to know more info.

Tho, I don't know why people don't do premines... I fully respect a small premine.
It helps with development, marketing and stuff... We would probably have a website now lol

I disagree, at current price, 10% premined will worth about 4000$, insuficient to make a good website with hosting and SSL certificates.

Think about that premined coins, dev makes hype, sell all and then works lazy or pay others to make her job.

I like see this hard work that make BlastDev to build a consistent project from scratch (work in progress  Grin).
Activity: 196
No website or something?
Sounds kinda cool, wanted to know more info.

Tho, I don't know why people don't do premines... I fully respect a small premine.
It helps with development, marketing and stuff... We would probably have a website now lol
Activity: 139
Morning ,

blast.gcpool.eu  stop and remove from OP

twice the Pool ran into payout issues ( wich is a related coinDamon Issue , not from Pool ) i decide to stop blast.gcpool.eu

i will manual payout the Transactions and close .

Glen
What other exchanges would be a good target for BLAST? CryptoBridge?
Pages:
Jump to: