Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA256][AuxPoW][MN] BLAST | [NO PREMINE] - page 4. (Read 29089 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Well i feel robbed today. Sent 4500 coins to crex24 and they never arrived. Also 30 blocks on joinmycrytpo just orphaned so i just got robbed there.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Why I can not register at http://gcpool.eu/p3334/public/index.php?page=register, issues "Unable to create account: Failed to create confirmation token", if I enter the data a second time, then already "Unable to create account: This e-mail address is already taken" ?
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BLAST Market & Trading Data

Market Cap     $ 116.14K   
Current Supply   35,728,053
Volume (24h)    $ 131   
Maximum Supply   64,000,000
Price %(1h)    -0.20%
Price %(24h)    1.81%
Price %(7d)         -0.63%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/blast/blast/
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BLAST Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 1.59K   
Total Supply   35,239,603
Price %(1h)    0.04%
Price %(24h)        7.24%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/blast/blast/
Activity: 66
I think it's great that BLAST is listed on Coinmarketcap since today. This can take this project a lot further because so many more people are learning about it
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Nice,

is the Game VR compatible ?
Activity: 139
blast.gcpool.eu

always at your Service

Activity: 452
DIED EVERYTHING FOR HERE OR DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...
[/b]
 BRwRowkpQocjPZGVZPXtqRG4BtR5Br5W4s=====This wallet address is not valid. You will not receive payments using this address.

but what the hell is this nothing that works Huh?
Hello. Why am I trying to mine in the antfarmbtc.com pool and I have already put 3 different blast wallets and the indication is always the same (This wallet address is not valid, you will not receive payments using this address.)
wallet of windows this stop without synchrony
  anyway how do you want this currency to develop ??

BChcezkLyhqfeza8szRgcHhGrGVa3N4bs2

BQTesabBpkDmZgWXfqcduNEDL1JbGNgG8S

BGBa3ia57dHbDe4X7VTm9a1oBjkFdWjzPQ
Activity: 28
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 34
Your project sounds good and very impressive and excellent team work, I hope if you will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and the best for your bright future. Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Mine Blastcoin at AntfarmBTC.com

***0% Fee's Till July 31st***

Config:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.antfarmbtc.com:3333 -u YOUR_BLAST_ADDRESS -p c=BLAST

Happy Mining!
copper member
Activity: 52
Would recommend for anyone interested in this project to join the discord and telegram.
Considering what the team are doing, this coin is severely undervalued.
Hope to see a monthly update soon.
Glad i got in early on this one.
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
I will try to set up a pool for this coin, it seems interesting, But I cant find the linux binaries, there is any guide to set up a pool?
Activity: 36
This looks great blastdev.  Keep it up!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Updated as well. Fast and smooth. Looking forward to updates on the game.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Updated. Thanks. Is this a mandatory update?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Updated thanx
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Just downloaded the Windows wallet and made a blast.conf.  I'm getting 2 connections but I end up losing them after a short time.   Huh  So I end up with 0 connections.

Never mind, I figured it out by looking at the debug logs.  My VPN was causing problems by giving me too high a ping to other nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: