Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 108. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
repairwallet just worked fine for me. reopened the wallet and all my coin are back.

btw. mediafire link is the old wallet. just mega link is v1.1.0. the wallet itself actually says 1.0.0 but its with the new logo

@SummersideGuy you're getting the wallet synced but not your coins confirmed?

This coin is pretty f'd up, it is always out of sync i am currently stuck on block 18619 says havent found a block in 2 hours now. some times all my 3k are staked sometimes not. sometimes it thinks i am sync'd and i wasted btc on 21k that looks like it will never be confirmed!!

I am going to up another pic in a minute to show how this stupid wallet is all over the place

i had problems with snyching. opened the wallet, everything fine. then unlocked for minting and it started to synch again but the blocks to synch got more and more, sometimes it just got stuck.
i made a shacoin.conf with infos from OT, deleted all files from .../roaming/shacoin except wallet.dat and shacoin.conf, then started the wallet again in server mode, with a "shacoin-qt.exe -server" batch file. now everything is synched and it stays synched.

don't know if its working for your unconfirmed coins. maybe dev got a solution but he is too quiet for a coin so many people are struggling with Undecided
the only thing u have done differently then myself is start the waller in server mode, everything else i have tried. I will try server mode but cant see it making much of a difference
maybe re-download the new wallet, than try all this again, cuz i just did it, and everything is synced up, and lots of POFMINED are incoming now!! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
repairwallet just worked fine for me. reopened the wallet and all my coin are back.

btw. mediafire link is the old wallet. just mega link is v1.1.0. the wallet itself actually says 1.0.0 but its with the new logo

This coin is pretty f'd up, it is always out of sync i am currently stuck on block 18619 says havent found a block in 2 hours now. some times all my 3k are staked sometimes not. sometimes it thinks i am sync'd and i wasted btc on 21k that looks like it will never be confirmed!!

I am going to up another pic in a minute to show how this stupid wallet is all over the place

i had problems with snyching. opened the wallet, everything fine. then unlocked for minting and it started to synch again but the blocks to synch got more and more, sometimes it just got stuck.
i made a shacoin.conf with infos from OT, deleted all files from .../roaming/shacoin except wallet.dat and shacoin.conf, then started the wallet again in server mode, with a "shacoin-qt.exe -server" batch file. now everything is synched and it stays synched.

don't know if its working for your unconfirmed coins. maybe dev got a solution but he is too quiet for a coin so many people are struggling with Undecided
the only thing u have done differently then myself is start the waller in server mode, everything else i have tried. I will try server mode but cant see it making much of a difference
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The wallet is happily synced and minting way! Tongue so far i counted 33 POF

i made a shacoin.conf with infos from OT, deleted all files vom .../roaming/shacoin except wallet.dat and shacoin.conf, then started the wallet again in server mode, with a "shacoin-qt.exe -server" batch file. now everything is synched and it stays synched.

this worked for me also!
everybody needs to add the config to %appdata% folder and delete all EXCEPT wallet.dat and CONF file, and it works!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SHA is back on cryptokk.com ;-)

i made a shacoin.conf with infos from OT, deleted all files vom .../roaming/shacoin except wallet.dat and shacoin.conf, then started the wallet again in server mode, with a "shacoin-qt.exe -server" batch file. now everything is synched and it stays synched.

at least the community is cool and helpful ^_^

I am a meat Popsicle

Here is another screen capture i just took, notice how I am out of sync now stuck on block 18619, it says its been 2 hours since last found block and half my coins have moved back to confirmed from staked. Stupid piece of crap is all over the place
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You guys won't get rewarded everyday from stake! Do some research on how pos works on other coins.  It's the same thing people crying right off the bat they haven't got anything. This is not mining. It is a energy saving way of keeping up the block chain and getting some reward. If you want to mine then pow is for you.
I am a meat Popsicle

Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
I have no idea what you did but i can tell you what i did before it started to do anything
A. I wiped everything but my wallet.dat, i reinstalled, i encrypted the wallet, and then unlocked with password within a couple of days my mined coins slowly went to staked

after saw this post, i dont think the pos works well now. we need dev help. my another wallet are also with 0 stake in it with coins 3 days.

I am a meat Popsicle
tried repair wallet, it  will not work for something unconfirmed, only for missing coins in your wallet.
Activity: 406
Yep, something seems very broken at the moment.  I hope the dev can fix it.  I installed updated wallet, started fresh by deleting the old blockchain data (I kept wallet.dat of course) and now im missing 50K SHA from POW phase!!?!?!

edit: ok repairwallet seems to have worked for me, still having sync issues though.
Activity: 69
This is random guys. 25% per year. Not today. Give it a while for God's sake.
It was not advertised as random. It was not sold as if it was going to be a gamble whether or not it would work depending on who you are. No hint of such mechanism was ever expressed. If I want to gamble, I'll gamble. If I want to mine, I'll mine. If I want a stake, then I expect the terms of the stake to mean what they say.

Two days of NOT mining bitcoin for a coin that clearly is broken isn't something that inspires me to relax. I'm pissed, and I won't pretend I'm not. As noted above, people with 1/3 of my coins are generating stake. I'm not. It's a load of shit no matter how you look at it.

Again, anybody who thinks this is worth something, PM me. I'll sell my coins. If I don't get any takers in the next day or two, your coins will become more valuable by 89k when I delete the wallet.

To the dev: Thanks a lot for wasting my time. Don't post specs you don't mean.
I have been having all kinds of issues with this coin, but it has been mining in pos for me, with only 3k as POS  i randomly ger 3-4sha coins, but i have a bunch of other issues like random desync, coins bought from exchange just sitting in unconfirmed, ect

Well, that makes it official. It doesn't stake for me, and obviously never will. I have done EVERYTHING that I'm supposed to, and generate no stake. Yet you get it with 3k. Thats what, 3 %?

Fuck me for a fool.

Yes I have other issues notice the 21k unconfirmed for 2 days now!!!!!!!!!!!! I also seem to be stuck at block 18618......
I have no idea what you did but i can tell you what i did before it started to do anything
A. I wiped everything but my wallet.dat, i reinstalled, i encrypted the wallet, and then unlocked with password within a couple of days my mined coins slowly went to staked

command  repairwallet   ?
we need nodes people
I am a meat Popsicle
It was not advertised as random. It was not sold as if it was going to be a gamble whether or not it would work depending on who you are. No hint of such mechanism was ever expressed. If I want to gamble, I'll gamble. If I want to mine, I'll mine. If I want a stake, then I expect the terms of the stake to mean what they say.

Two days of NOT mining bitcoin for a coin that clearly is broken isn't something that inspires me to relax. I'm pissed, and I won't pretend I'm not. As noted above, people with 1/3 of my coins are generating stake. I'm not. It's a load of shit no matter how you look at it.

Again, anybody who thinks this is worth something, PM me. I'll sell my coins. If I don't get any takers in the next day or two, your coins will become more valuable by 89k when I delete the wallet.

I have been having all kinds of issues with this coin, but it has been mining in pos for me, with only 3k as POS  i randomly ger 3-4sha coins, but i have a bunch of other issues like random desync, coins bought from exchange just sitting in unconfirmed, ect

Well, that makes it official. It doesn't stake for me, and obviously never will. I have done EVERYTHING that I'm supposed to, and generate no stake. Yet you get it with 3k. Thats what, 3 %?

Fuck me for a fool.

Yes I have other issues notice the 21k unconfirmed for 2 days now!!!!!!!!!!!! I also seem to be stuck at block 18618......
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

I have been having all kinds of issues with this coin, but it has been mining in pos for me, with only 3k as POS  i randomly ger 3-4sha coins, but i have a bunch of other issues like random desync, coins bought from exchange just sitting in unconfirmed, ect

Fuck me for a fool.
I am a meat Popsicle

I have been having all kinds of issues with this coin, but it has been mining in pos for me, with only 3k as POS  i randomly ger 3-4sha coins, but i have a bunch of other issues like random desync, coins bought from exchange just sitting in unconfirmed, ect
I am a meat Popsicle
Someone explain this to me, i bought some shacoin from exchange a couple of days ago still says unconfirmed

Date: 3/26/2014 14:39
To: SfapEDgzJhskfB8Ubg1QBFfQBDFATx4s7t (own address)
Credit: 21393.365144 SHA
Net amount: +21393.365144 SHA
Transaction ID: b6af7e6b928b4b4d98468d5e4f481df08516d3740ea43d3ee2283b140fe03cad
Jump to: