Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 112. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***

thanks. pos working now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I give up on this coin, I'm about to dump everything I have. All of my staked coins from the 26th until now seem to have all been orphaned and I have lost the staked coins and the earned interest.

good luck finding an exchange that will take them

stop trolling

no  Kiss
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I give up on this coin, I'm about to dump everything I have. All of my staked coins from the 26th until now seem to have all been orphaned and I have lost the staked coins and the earned interest.

stop trolling
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there anybody willing to give be the current block height?
Activity: 69

Orphaned POS minting is like orphaned regular mining. So called "interest" is blocks like mining blocks. If you got lots of stakes without entire confirming of entire network that's mean you got isolated. It's like regular mining after launch. Most people complaining about lots of orphan at start any coin. This was happen after 1440 block. - everyone's unlocked wallets makes swarm of own blocks and puff.
Everything seems working now.
Activity: 103
closed wallet, reopened in server mode, repairwallet and now it seems to work.... with all my coins!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the amount of coins is reduced from the balance when is at stake is that normal?
Activity: 994
Tried the repairwallet commaned and got this

Code:
13:30:15

repairwallet

13:30:17

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 151,
"amount affected by repair" : 16863.38704100
}

I guess it wasnt quite 20k, but almost 17k isnt much better,   Cry

Edit: after closing and reopening the wallet, my coins are back! Thanks!
Anyone having problems like this should attempt the rpc command "repairwallet".  I think it might recover orphaned stakes, and your coin age should be kept the same if it works - meaning you've lost no interest.

Thanks, repairwallet seems to have found my lost coins.
Why doesn't everyone relax about the POS for a while. Let's get this straightened out before people think they're gonna get rich off of an interest stake. All pos coins start with trouble. I was one of the first with bc until it looked like that pos wouldn't pan out. I got out early with top 40 status. I'm sticking this one out.

yeah stop complaining you lot, we got a new logo   Undecided
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I updated to the new wallet and all my coins from when I first mined before pos begain are stuck as unconfirmed. Also any coins i purchased from exchange are stuck as unconfirmed
Is it just me or is POS not working for anyone, i have 8 generated but not accepted.
I have only lost about 2,000sha up to now, but only had about 24,000 to begin with.
Activity: 28
Why doesn't everyone relax about the POS for a while. Let's get this straightened out before people think they're gonna get rich off of an interest stake. All pos coins start with trouble. I was one of the first with bc until it looked like that pos wouldn't pan out. I got out early with top 40 status. I'm sticking this one out.

Activity: 34

Anyone having problems like this should attempt the rpc command "repairwallet".  I think it might recover orphaned stakes, and your coin age should be kept the same if it works - meaning you've lost no interest.
guys, what I must to to for getting POS?

put $ in a savings account.
Activity: 94
guys, what I must to to for getting POS?
still no stake. i feel like I want to mine that 1SHA per block just to make myself feel better about my balance.
So I had about 20k try to stake before the update. Luckily I closed my wallet once I noticed the problems. I deleted everything except my wallet.dat file, updated my wallet and it finally synced. Now my 20k that were staked before are gone, and the wallet is trying to stake coins again. Is it safe to let it, or will I just lose more coins? Dev, I had some faith in this coin, but after I and many others have lost so many coins, that faith is now gone.
Jump to: