Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 12. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
Right! I totally understand you. I was also part of few dev teams dealing with coins which never made any profit to me although I have spent who knows how much money for making nodes, paying for services, but community did not react as it was expected so most of them are total disaster, leaving me without any reward for things I done... with a great headache.
As I said my service is really honest intent to help crypto-community, that is why I placed link to VPS I use, so people can see whole picture and if want make node themselves. Of course crowd funding option let the whole community take part of expenses for nodes and explorer.
If you change your mind let me know and I'll make crowd funding and banner for SHACoin and we will see how community will donate. That cost you nothing Smiley

welcome.
I may not know to much before. That is totally good for community if someone can help.
I would like SHA coin to be on more place if possible. So, please add SHA to you website. Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
legendary

Of course crowd funding option let the whole community take part of expenses for nodes and explorer.
If you change your mind let me know and I'll make crowd funding and banner for SHACoin and we will see how community will donate. That cost you nothing Smiley

It was exactly what I suggested to the community : Crowdfunding . I believe it is a good idea for the community to contribute to the coin. For me I would like Shacoin be added to that list. Thank Marcetin Smiley

This is right logo?

Yes . I think you can use this logo.  I believe Frank will not mind .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
and be careful:
Note: At the end of each weekly round the votes are reset.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Two altcoins got 3 mils+ Dot vote already.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Of course crowd funding option let the whole community take part of expenses for nodes and explorer.

It was exactly what I suggested to the community : Crowdfunding . I believe it is a good idea for the community to contribute to the coin. For me I would like Shacoin be added to that list. Thank Marcetin Smiley

This is right logo?

legendary

legendary
$50 for first node and $50 for second two for 1 year. Which is not just setup, but all what is need to keep nodes alive(updates, monitoring, etc..) plus block explorer.

If the money is the issue you are welcome to use affiliate link on our site for our partner company which provide VPS and buy nodes for much cheaper than anywhere else, in which case will be no monitoring or any other kind of managing from our side.

Point of our service is to free developers from nodes maintenance and make them use their time for some other important things, and of course for those people which have no experience in VPS coin node setup.

If just developers setup nodes they keep the power in case of small coins, so when some developer lose his beloved cat and in sad moments decide not to pay node hosting anymore coin is in great danger of getting in problems, and than all other people which are not developers practically lose their coins because of network stuck. I saw dozen of similar cases, thats why I made this service and in first month of working made few coins back to life.

If have any other questions #BitNodes (freenode)

Cheers!

Thanks for reply. So that means I did a lot work.
free maintenance. and free update websites. and some VPS.
of course, upgrade etc. I should let the coin go as normal. and this is not my coin.
it seems everyone need my money.
and one of our block explore cost 10$ a month, it is not expensive also, but I just have no money to pay it.
so unless I can earn some money, or it will expire soon.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sha/

it is a very good service.

I do not blame you. because I should ask for money when I run out of money.
but I didn't, that is my fault also. I just cannot let it dead.

Right! I totally understand you. I was also part of few dev teams dealing with coins which never made any profit to me although I have spent who knows how much money for making nodes, paying for services, but community did not react as it was expected so most of them are total disaster, leaving me without any reward for things I done... with a great headache.
As I said my service is really honest intent to help crypto-community, that is why I placed link to VPS I use, so people can see whole picture and if want make node themselves. Of course crowd funding option let the whole community take part of expenses for nodes and explorer.
*** NULL ***
$50 for first node and $50 for second two for 1 year. Which is not just setup, but all what is need to keep nodes alive(updates, monitoring, etc..) plus block explorer.

If the money is the issue you are welcome to use affiliate link on our site for our partner company which provide VPS and buy nodes for much cheaper than anywhere else, in which case will be no monitoring or any other kind of managing from our side.

Point of our service is to free developers from nodes maintenance and make them use their time for some other important things, and of course for those people which have no experience in VPS coin node setup.

If just developers setup nodes they keep the power in case of small coins, so when some developer lose his beloved cat and in sad moments decide not to pay node hosting anymore coin is in great danger of getting in problems, and than all other people which are not developers practically lose their coins because of network stuck. I saw dozen of similar cases, thats why I made this service and in first month of working made few coins back to life.

Cheers!

Thanks for reply. So that means I did a lot work.
free maintenance. and free update websites. and some VPS.
of course, upgrade etc. I should let the coin go as normal. and this is not my coin.
it seems everyone need my money.
and one of our block explore cost 10$ a month, it is not expensive also, but I just have no money to pay it.
so unless I can earn some money, or it will expire soon.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sha/

it is a very good service.

I do not blame you. because I should ask for money when I run out of money.
but I didn't, that is my fault also. I just cannot let it dead.
legendary
What do you think of this service to increase the nodes of our coin:https://bitnodes.net/service/crowdfunding/

I looked a little. they will take 50 usd a year to setup a node right?
it is not expensive, but still need money.

Cheers!
*** NULL ***
What do you think of this service to increase the nodes of our coin:https://bitnodes.net/service/crowdfunding/

I looked a little. they will take 50 usd a year to setup a node right?
it is not expensive, but still need money.

I just know how much I paid. I paid 3-5 nodes in the past one year and blockchain 1 year.
of course, and websites and all my income, that is why I need to close some.

that site need someone "fund", why not just open wallet and let it run?

I finally know most of the people are willing to pay for service, not pay for money.
they will pay for game, movie, food. but they will not pay for money unless they are the coin lovers.
that is why I tried to build more apps.

our community need more people, money, and need more people build app and exchange support.

So, if someone need that service, just pay me, I can setup as many as you want almost instantly.
legendary
*** NULL ***
We have any news on Shacoin? And the Exchanges? Any answers?

the news is new wallet works right?
legendary
We have any news on Shacoin? And the Exchanges? Any answers?
*** NULL ***
Very good. Already tested and is synchronizing perfectly.
Congratulations. Smiley Smiley

Thanks. Smiley
Hope everything is going well.
legendary
I have use the new version and got synced.

here is the windows version:
http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin2-1-Windows.zip

linux version:
http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin2015-Linux2.zip

you can try it. Smiley

Very good. Already tested and is synchronizing perfectly.

Congratulations. Smiley Smiley
*** NULL ***
I have use the new version and got synced.

here is the windows version:
http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin2-1-Windows.zip

linux version:
http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin2015-Linux2.zip

you can try it. Smiley

*** NULL ***
As for Linux version, I can already pass the link git clone https://github.com/AltcoinsBeta/SHACoin-Dead.git for the exchange?

yes. and I just updated the website's page, now it with latest version of linux wallet.

but I removed the windows one to prevent someone try to get block from 1 now.
legendary
As for Linux version, I can already pass the link git clone https://github.com/AltcoinsBeta/SHACoin-Dead.git for the exchange?
legendary
For windows or linux ??
I tried it on Windows.
What would be the roadmap for windows?

for windows, you will need me to compile new one.
(because I move to linux env, so I will need more time to setup windows env)

or you can try this:
using the verison on the website and blockchain backup.
you cannot start from block 1 because there is no old node anymore.

Ok Frank, I'll wait you finish.
*** NULL ***
For windows or linux ??
I tried it on Windows.
What would be the roadmap for windows?

for windows, you will need me to compile new one.
(because I move to linux env, so I will need more time to setup windows env)

or you can try this:
using the verison on the website and blockchain backup.
you cannot start from block 1 because there is no old node anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: