Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 13. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
I have a question, I tried to use this special version(block 1) with the new wallet (version 2.0.0.1) and synchronization stopped in Block 14583. I tried with the old wallet and was unable to house that had no node. Which of the two versions you could sync? The old wallet or a new wallet?

Did you compile the wallet?
if you tried the website's version, then you will failed.
the one the website is the one cannot get block from 1.

here is what I tried:

1) git clone https://github.com/AltcoinsBeta/SHACoin-Dead.git
2) cd SHACoin-Dead/src
3) make -f makefile.unix

it works now.

For windows or linux ??
I tried it on Windows.
What would be the roadmap for windows?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
I have a question, I tried to use this special version(block 1) with the new wallet (version 2.0.0.1) and synchronization stopped in Block 14583. I tried with the old wallet and was unable to house that had no node. Which of the two versions you could sync? The old wallet or a new wallet?

here is what I tried:

1) git clone https://github.com/AltcoinsBeta/SHACoin-Dead.git
2) cd SHACoin-Dead/src
3) make -f makefile.unix

it works now.
*** NULL ***

legendary
Source Code updated.
https://github.com/AltcoinsBeta/SHACoin-Dead

this version is special for those who need to start from block 1.
maybe need 3-5 days to get synced.

And it is still the version 2.0.0.1, so if you got synced already, you no need to do anything.
if you want to get synced asap.
then you can use the blockchain backup, you will be fine in hours.

Thanks for help.

currently I am testing the linux server version only. I will compile newer version later.

legendary
Source Code updated.

And it is still the version 2.0.0.1, so if you got synced already, you no need to do anything.

Thanks for help.

currently I am testing the linux server version only. I will compile newer version later.

Congratulations Frank. Great work

Now we just need the wallet in linux to look for the exchanges that had promised to accept the Shacoin.
Thank you very much

* The exchanges work with the wallet Linux.

*** NULL ***
Source Code updated.

Thanks for help.

*** NULL ***
I am currently testing new wallet of SHA. thanks for many helps.

it is running about 3 days. start from block 1, it now in block 494992.
I know if I want to setup a node, it always cost me less than 1 hour.

Since I never tried the If and Else after fixed the wallet because it not works before,
there maybe a chance to archive it.

there are still 25% to get synced.

Congratulations for the work Frank. It's almost getting to the critical point (525599 block). Once synchronized, ideally, create a Bootstrap.dat file for new users of Shacoin synchronize their wallets. Thanks.

Thanks. It is now 527492, seems very good.
That's my fault. or SHA can be much better than now.

and we had newer backup:

http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin-blockchain-win-20150531.zip
http://www.shacoin2.com/download/SHACoin-blockchain-linux-20150531.zip

the new wallet should be ok to get synced.
if you need to get block from 1, then you will need new wallet. or use old one still ok.
legendary

Since I never tried the If and Else after fixed the wallet because it not works before,

Congratulations for the work Frank. It's almost getting to the critical point (525599 block). Once synchronized, ideally, create a Bootstrap.dat file for new users of Shacoin synchronize their wallets. Thanks.
*** NULL ***

*** NULL ***
Some SHA Domain Name, Hosts, Explorer will be out of date very soon. They cost money.

I will use as less resource as possible to run the network and find a way out.

PS: of course, we had free dn, free explore and I can use free host!
*** NULL ***
well, without my hashing power, the network stopped 9 hours again. how can I save this coin?
*** NULL ***
Bumping for dumping ?? Where did you see this?  Now, members of the community have lost approximately 10 million shacoins on Exchange Allcoins you think that's fair?

well, it it too easy to attack a coin. I don't believe allcoin anymore, because they don't update our wallet, and don't let us withdraw our coin.

good thing is they removed our coin finally.

there is a very possible thing, they dump all or most of the coin. so they don't have enough coins to let us withdraw. so there maybe not so many SHA coins there.

And that explains why I bought so many coins, the price still cannot go up. They took my money and other SHA coin owners money maybe!

They finally know this, so that maybe another reason they cannot update the wallet, they cannot affort it.
They need our coin's price down to as low as possible or dead, or they need to close their exchange.

Of course, above is just my thinking, maybe not the truth.
legendary
Is there anyone who want to buy? If yes, why? Why you need exchange, to dump? Nothing new since months... or maybe since the take over
Physical coins - nice! Where to buy - nowhere! Sadly Sad The dev is working only on the project that is even not related with shacoin
all the links in the OP sends to nowhere! This isn't real management! This is only bumping for dumping at this point!

Bumping for dumping ?? Where did you see this?  Now, members of the community have lost approximately 10 million shacoins on Exchange Allcoins you think that's fair?
*** NULL ***
In fact, I did too much maybe. That makes SHA too different.
I will try to be an coin owner only. it actually shoulld be a community take over.
so today I closed another node: 80.240.135.86.
I don't have money to pay so much.
*** NULL ***
Of course, someone maybe don't know why we can get lots twitter followers,
that is because I am there almost everyday, I followed back amost everyone.
*** NULL ***
Is there anyone who want to buy? If yes, why? Why you need exchange, to dump? Nothing new since months... or maybe since the take over
Physical coins - nice! Where to buy - nowhere! Sadly Sad The dev is working only on the project that is even not related with shacoin
all the links in the OP sends to nowhere! This isn't real management! This is only bumping for dumping at this point!

welcome. It seems you have a lot of misunderstanding. did you know I build many websites about SHAcoin?
if you need physical coin? I still have 1000+, you can tell me, I will be very happy to sell you. Smiley

And most of the OP send to website, website got lots links, most for faucet, and tried to earn something,
and I bought most of the coins in exchanges, that makes me to the Top1 SHA owners.

And did you know I control most of the nodes of the past year? almost 100% network power.
of course, you don't know. Smiley

and of course new project, did you know it is for SHA? because I can change the payout to SHA as soon as possible?

Of course, if you need a dev that can get into lots of exchanges and to be a pump dump coin, you maybe need another one. that is okay, because I don't have many experience for these.
Activity: 570
legendary
It seems that we still have no news about our new exchange. Let's wait.
legendary
In order to save money, I will close one node again, mirror site and one faucet on it will be closed.
(yes, I closed some nodes before.)

Ok. While we have a definition regarding a new exchange better to spend the least possible resources.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: