Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 14. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
In order to save money, I will close one node again, mirror site and one faucet on it will be closed.
(yes, I closed some nodes before.)
*** NULL ***
I've been talking to the DEV of Yobit.net Exchange. He's finishing the synchronization of our wallet. For being an old wallet he's having difficulties, because it uses more CPU on the server. But he told me that by the end of the week or at most at the beginning of next week Shacoin could be added. He liked the idea of receiving all the volume of transactions of our community. Let's wait.  Smiley

well, during this time, you can check the new project here:

it is v0.07 already.
http://www.endlesscrypto.com/
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
 I've been talking to the DEV of Yobit.net Exchange. He's finishing the synchronization of our wallet. For being an old wallet he's having difficulties, because it uses more CPU on the server. But he told me that by the end of the week or at most at the beginning of next week Shacoin could be added. He liked the idea of receiving all the volume of transactions of our community. Let's wait.  Smiley
*** NULL ***
Ok we have compiled the old version(v2.0.0.0-SHA) but cant get that to sync at all, have added the node(80.240.135.86) on the previous page but no luck.

because I removed it. and changed it back to 2.0.0.1 version.
and when I used the old version, I saw someone compile a new version maybe, then it break the network.
it give me new 1000 blocks.
so if we want to do this, then we have to be on the local network for safety.

that means you need to use the backup on another temp computer or resource for this.
It is too hard maybe.
*** NULL ***
We are going to hold off adding this coin to Cryptopia, we have spent a LOT of time trying to get this coin sorted/synced, but if it cant sync from block 1 its no good for us.

Maybe getting listed on an exchange will be a better option, Yobit, Cryptsty, Bittrex are good ones

Cryptopia provides a range of blockchain services which requires us to run 4 blockchains, Exchanges usually only need to use 1 blockchain so this my be less of a problem for them than it is for us.

Good luck Smiley

Very Thanks. Smiley I think we have tried.
It has become a natural wall. It makes us very different.
Then, it seems no exchange can list us now.

So, lets think about something. If a coin cannot be transfer to BTC or any other country currency,
then it dead?

In a country, most people don't need to exchange their currency to another one
unless they need to go to another country or doing cross-border services.

I have to say, if this happened, that means  we need to build our own country, using SHA only.
most store accept BTC is because it can be exchanged to currency, not because BTC can be used on something only, we can see that because they cash it out to currency as soon as possible.

Then, we need to build more service using SHA only.
then with or without exchange will not be a problem anymore. of course, it is a dream so far.

legendary
Connected nodes:   3
Nodes list:   addnode=162.243.28.154:25555
addnode=188.165.42.51:25555
addnode=80.240.135.86:25555
legendary
You advanced to the 525599 block?
*** NULL ***
So far no news on a new exchange. Let's wait for the events.

Fix the currency and you will have an exchange! Wink

Thanks. I think the current version should be already repaired.
old version cannot get new block because it had bug. new version can get new block because it fixed.

but new version will not accept old version node for security reasons, and we also changed the POS rate,
so it is not just a increase number fixed. And it seems no one can find a better way to let new version get block from 1. so it maybe the best solution till now.

what you are asking for is an impossible mission for us till now. and we had give a solution about this.
then we maybe need to build our exchange.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Fix the currency and you will have an exchange! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
*** NULL ***
Unfortunately our security settings wont allow external links on the wallet server, I will keep trying to sync the normal way.

It seems that the problem is external link to blockchain backup. I think there is a solution, but I don't know how to do it. There is a coin that has this same problem (truckcoin)https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntrk-truckcoin-pure-pos-up-to-200-per-year-cryptopia-716182. The DEV solved the problem using a file bootstrap.dat (blockchain bootstrap). I don't know if it would work and if the exchanges agree to such a procedure.

current backup is the bridge of 2.0.0.0 and 2.0.0.1.(block 525599).
so old and new version can use it.
I will not setup an old version node again, because anyone can do it in local.
then they should be able to get rid of external link. unless they don't have any other computer or resources to run in test mode. I cannot believe any one running exchanges without testing it first and cannot get our wallet synced. I don't have good skill about this, but if I can do it, why they cannot?
don't have ms windows? mac? and linux?

legendary
Unfortunately our security settings wont allow external links on the wallet server, I will keep trying to sync the normal way.

It seems that the problem is external link to blockchain backup. I think there is a solution, but I don't know how to do it. There is a coin that has this same problem (truckcoin)https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntrk-truckcoin-pure-pos-up-to-200-per-year-cryptopia-716182. The DEV solved the problem using a file bootstrap.dat (blockchain bootstrap). I don't know if it would work and if the exchanges agree to such a procedure.
*** NULL ***
more thinking:

if there is someone can help us find good way to improve the wallet,
it will be good. or we need to think about how to let exchanges to do more job with us.

now there are two or three exchanges ask for the wallet that can get block from 1 and don't want to use backup.

if we update our wallet in the future, or fork.
then the exchange won't follow because they don't want change their wallet?

that is actually same thing,
we always need exchanges to change wallet if we need update new version.
so, if they ask for a perfect wallet and stop update our wallet like allcoin.com did.
then we will have problem in the future.
*** NULL ***
When you changed the POS %?
Why you doesn't update the OP Huh
Which one is the right version 2.0.0.0 or 2.0.0.1? I can download them both in your site

most of the links in the OP and the site doesn't work Sad

2.0.0.1 is the current version. because 2.0.0.0 cannot get new block,
it can only get the first year block, so I updated the code.
and at the same time, I changed the POS rate, because it was supposed to be changed.
and the OP changed at that time, it is 2.0.0.1.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
When you changed the POS %?
Why you doesn't update the OP Huh
Which one is the right version 2.0.0.0 or 2.0.0.1? I can download them both in your site

most of the links in the OP and the site doesn't work Sad
*** NULL ***
well, I think that all we need is to fix the wallet for exchanges because they cannot get block from 1.
then we are ready to go. our current wallet works well.
*** NULL ***
I think i got a solution for you Smiley
1. Fork any already working POS coin
2. Premine total coins (and make some blocks with 0 reward)
3. Swap the coins in exchange
4. Burn the non-exchanged coins

It sounds good. How about Frank ??  Smiley Smiley

Exchange old coins for new ones. I've seen it done

Actually, I had already fork the coin, POS rate changed to 5% only.
And I keep total coins, so that maybe the premine. Smiley
But I forgot to do something, or I have to say I don't how to do this, I forgot to change the block to 1.
so exchange will need to use old version download old blockchain.
Anyone know how to do that? if possible?
Activity: 670
Merit: 511

It sounds good. How about Frank ??  Smiley Smiley

Exchange old coins for new ones. I've seen it done
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
legendary
OK, ill add SHA today Smiley

Thanks. And do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Smiley

Until now has not been added. Let's wait. Embarrassed

No exchange Cryptonia Huh Will they still add Shacoin ??

I don't know. it seems we need a better wallet. our wallet cannot get block from 1 to the latest block.
because the pos rate changed. it was supposed to changed every year. but actually the wallet's code is not good. That is why we need the trick to get synced or we need to use the blockchain backup. I know there are some exchanges accepted SHA but need better version of it. So, if anyone know how to fix it, it will be very welcome.

Ok. Let's wait to see if any help us. Thanks for the info
Pages:
Jump to: