Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 137. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you were using p2pool, it's natural Wink

The payments from the blocks you helped mine will keep coming as they mature, even if you have already stopped mining Smiley
Activity: 434
I am pretty sure it's found in this section of code.
Code:
            if(pindexLast->nHeight + 1 > 15000)
                bnTargetLimit = bnProofOfStakeLimit;
            else if(pindexLast->nHeight + 1 > 14060)
                bnTargetLimit = bnProofOfStakeHardLimit;[code]

Here's the limit and the hard limit
[code]static CBigNum bnProofOfStakeLimit(~uint256(0) >> 24);
static CBigNum bnProofOfStakeHardLimit(~uint256(0) >> 30);

This is 5 seconds of scanning the source, but I didn't notice where he capped pow. Maybe by maxcoins?[/code][/code]

• Pos system will work after 14400 blocks.
  • Shacointalk is always online. You most likely have a DNS issu if you cannot visit it.

my minting has begun!!

PARTY TIME!!!

woke up this morning to see an extra 3169 SHA in my wallet.
As i'd stopped mining a couple of days ago... this cannot be income generated from mining, So I presume it's stake minted SHA.

superb coin. working a treat.

Grin

You have the dev post n u have raskul post... which is talking the truth? which is not?

buggered if I know, all I know is I got 3169 SHA in my wallet after I stopped mining and all mining SHA had already been received. I just presumed it was the PoS.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Awesome! Dev can we work this out. A multi pool right out the box is huge.
Activity: 28
If we can get a pool to say they will run on this coin like the black coin pool would get the word out on sha instantly. Have it ready to go as soon as p.o.w. ends.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Code:

This is 5 seconds of scanning the source, but I didn't notice where he capped pow. Maybe by maxcoins?[/code][/code]

• Shacointalk is always online. You most likely have a DNS issu if you cannot visit it.

my minting has begun!!

PARTY TIME!!!

As i'd stopped mining a couple of days ago... this cannot be income generated from mining, So I presume it's stake minted SHA.

Grin

You have the dev post n u have raskul post... which is talking the truth? which is not?
i have my wallet always online and unlock from start and my balance was 4777 when i stop mining and it still 4777, didnt earn nothing from stake, still 0sha on stake
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I dont think that hardcore miners is stealing our coins. I randomly got a deposit when they were down yesterday for 19000 coins. I think that are just trying to recover from the attack or whatever it was. As soon as the pool went down they posted that they were working on it like 3 min later. Then the pool went down for a couple more hours. Im not sure what the deal is but some of the coins are still getting paid out. Not all of them but at least some! I prob still have about 26k or so hanging in the pool but im sure ill get paid when they come back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Vote for SHACoin on MintPal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour.

You can also send some BTC to move it up in the votes fast to this address:
19F8KFvUL4MYkZMzisJ9Yp2K3nd8DpTpvm

+5 (241-246)

Reply & add SHACoin address in the signature = 600 SHACoins Each

Is that done?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Code:

my minting has begun!!

PARTY TIME!!!

Grin

Activity: 172
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us
well the guy who runs that pool is busy enuf emailing about new pools he sent me an email earlier hours later no reply looks like weave bean done
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I think the logo must be like nxt logo
Activity: 14
EarnCryptoCoins
222 SHA already claimed!
4600+ members/90+ claiming SHA every hour!
650+ claims/30+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free SHACoins!

SHACoin Faucet
Pays from 0.25 to 0.50 SHA per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
SYYrg96fFQt7q9ZyKgQ7dv12LDTGuxCq5W

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

i do not think so, it is the weekend, and people have real lifes. just mine at another pool for now Smiley

it's the weekend?!!!

That means it must be time to go to the PUB.  Grin
damn, quick reply
but i just got back  id still be their but the damn place just HAD TO FUCKING CLOSE WTF?!?

My wife and I are visiting family in England this weekend. Normally, the only reason I travel south is for the fine English ales (nothing to do with the father in law's birthday or anything silly like that!) - but it's still only 7am, so I'll need to wait a few hours, for fear of being branded an alcholoic jock. lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i do not think so, it is the weekend, and people have real lifes. just mine at another pool for now Smiley

it's the weekend?!!!

damn, quick reply
but i just got back  id still be their but the damn place just HAD TO FUCKING CLOSE WTF?!?

it's the weekend?!!!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
shacoin.hardcoreminers.com any one no why this pool is down lost my coins Sad

Trying to find out myself too, but I have a feeling we have been scammed!
Hi All,
Anynody know what is going on with hardcoreminers?
I've notice that hardcoreminers has quite few alt pools running, so don't get why they have  choosen to steal all the coins from us miners and nobody is not saying anything about it!

I had decided to stop mining SHA early (by early I mean - before block 14400), and settle for my little stash of 50000 coins. I think the PoS algo is a magnet for scammy-stealers, due to the fact that the mining will eventually cease, and so, didn't want to waste hashing power, in case some pools decided to run with the last few coins. I can't comment on the exact situation, but if what you post is the case, there should be a thread initiated on the Scam Alerts section of the forum to warn people away from that particular pool.

/good idea, but I think I will wait before dropping a Scam Alerts, because I've just emailed the owner of the pool and I think its only fair to give him a day to reply!
I think it would be a better to following his posts & drop a scam alert in every one!

to be fair, when the pool was having problems the other day, the op fixed the issue pretty quickly and I managed to cash out ~5000 coins which were sat there. It was after that, I just pointed the part of my rig that was mining SHA, back at the BTC DGM pool I use. I'm content now to hold the SHA I have and let it accrue interest for the long term.
Activity: 172
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us
shacoin.hardcoreminers.com any one no why this pool is down lost my coins Sad
Hi All,
Anynody know what is going on with hardcoreminers?
I've notice that hardcoreminers has quite few alt pools running, so don't get why they have  choosen to steal all the coins from us miners and nobody is not saying anything about it!

I had decided to stop mining SHA early (by early I mean - before block 14400), and settle for my little stash of 50000 coins. I think the PoS algo is a magnet for scammy-stealers, due to the fact that the mining will eventually cease, and so, didn't want to waste hashing power, in case some pools decided to run with the last few coins. I can't comment on the exact situation, but if what you post is the case, there should be a thread initiated on the Scam Alerts section of the forum to warn people away from that particular pool.

/good idea, but I think I will wait before dropping a Scam Alerts, because I've just emailed the owner of the pool and I think its only fair to give him a day to reply!
I think it would be a better to following his posts & drop a scam alert in every one!
Jump to: