Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 140. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
do you guys think this coin have future?
after all coins will be mined - won't everybody think that it not worth a penny since it was designed to be super-profitable for early-bird miners only?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
It's time to start using my pool!
sha.morecoins.org

0% fee
give a chance to my pool Roll Eyes
Activity: 91
Some one in the server room ripping out hard drives with the wallets on it.. Haha! looks like they were prepared with an exit plan for ddos or wallet attacks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They are back up! But only one miner there. Please move your miners from hashing.at! They are too close to 51% net hash rate!

i'd use something other than hardcore miners for now, all stats are suspended. use another pool for now.

your right!  Post from the pool:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend.

They are on it! Smiley

yes, I think they have done right, it looks like an attack and they have disabled the wallet. this is good, so we will see what happens.
They are back up! But only one miner there. Please move your miners from hashing.at! They are too close to 51% net hash rate!

i'd use something other than hardcore miners for now, all stats are suspended. use another pool for now.

your right!  Post from the pool:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend.

They are on it! Smiley

hardcore miners hashing again  Grin
Mined trc for like 5 min when the pool went down and both of my miners found a block! LOLZ Back on SHA! Just Hash it! Xp

nope. i'm not hashing anywhere until I can see the stats. I'd advise all others do the same.

Sorry i didnt clarify. Not hashing at hardcore pool but at hashing.at Sha Pool till they come back.

ah, sorry, i misconstrued your post. yes, probably best to shift to another pool until hardcoreminers can notify us of the problem.
Mined trc for like 5 min when the pool went down and both of my miners found a block! LOLZ Back on SHA! Just Hash it! Xp

nope. i'm not hashing anywhere until I can see the stats. I'd advise all others do the same.

Sorry i didnt clarify. Not hashing at hardcore pool but at hashing.at Sha Pool till they come back.

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I just test the poll with my miner, and hashig is still going. accepting shares
lol they will be back... you only had 6000 pending in there? try 4500 confirmed about to cash out and 45k unconfirmed sitting there. Relax switch to your backup pools and they will be back hopefully soon.

yes, 'only' 6000. hope is a fake concept.
lol they will be back... you only had 6000 pending in there? try 4500 confirmed about to cash out and 45k unconfirmed sitting there. Relax switch to your backup pools and they will be back hopefully soon.
chill man... give it a little time

a pool goes offline, mining software stops and the owners of these miners could be unable to switch their rigs for various reasons, their expensive equipment will be pointed at a blank pool and not hashing. At worst, the pool going offline could be a breach of security.

this is an issue which should be addressed immediately. What 'time' should I give it? and for what reason should I give it 'time'?

it is offline.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
chill man... give it a little time
hardcore miners pool just went off.
someone send over the lynch mob please.  Cool

I stil have 114 coins there. just test it for about one hour. hope will be transfered when confirmed. luckyli I chose another pool hashit.at.

I have over 6000 pending maturity.
the entire hardcoreminers network of pools is completely off. This issue needs to be addressed NOW.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

I stil have 114 coins there. just test it for about one hour. hope will be transfered when confirmed. luckyli I chose another pool hashit.at.
Jump to: