Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 143. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nothing here yet either Mined about 130k. They just sitting around. Smiley

OP says Min stake age 48 hrs. Wonder why it's not working. This was brought up yesterday and they said wait.
Could the wallet have issues/bugs? Undecided
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Nothing here yet either Mined about 130k. They just sitting around. Smiley
Activity: 490
Anyone receive any POS coins yet?  Been waiting and nothing here....

DEV POS screenshots?
Activity: 294
thou SHAll not swear !!

If you're not going to post anything usefull, just stop! Thank you! 
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you haven't done it yet don't forget to vote for SHACoin on Atomic-Trade

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/atomic-tradecom-new-coin-poll-vote-now-516934

Done!

Also:
Come join Hardcoreminers @ https://shacoin.hardcoreminers.com

0% Fee
DDOS Protection
SSL Secured browsing
Activity: 13
How about the android wallet, as I know it's yet available so far, that's right!!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
If you haven't done it yet don't forget to vote for SHACoin on Atomic-Trade

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/atomic-tradecom-new-coin-poll-vote-now-516934
Activity: 118
noob question, what's this 'Stake' about and what do I need to do here? I have 1k coin (sad, I know, laugh it up).

I've only mined 8k coins so far, we only put our two Jallys on it (16GHs).   Can always buy some though.
Activity: 70
Anymore SHA for bounty  Huh my miner is so slow  Cry
doubt it's slower than mine Sad
Activity: 16
noob question, what's this 'Stake' about and what do I need to do here? I have 1k coin (sad, I know, laugh it up).
Activity: 118
if im correct the last block should be mined 10 days after the release date. (which was this past sunday 16th)

I think it's at block 14400 which is 10 days if a block/minute is correct.   We're in the 5000s now
EarnCryptoCoins

SHACoin Faucet
Pays from 0.25 to 0.50 SHA every hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically on 09:50 server time at 1 SHA minimum.

DONATIONS
SYYrg96fFQt7q9ZyKgQ7dv12LDTGuxCq5W

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Activity: 434
Could someone post with a screenshot of their wallet, when they see the PoS working please?
Some may need verification that this is going to work.  Cool

i still havent got anything on stake

i'm sure it will kick in eventually  Wink
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Where are you guys located at ?  My cgminer is sitting too long waiting for work, keeps on re-setting because of over 53secs of inactivity, maybe i'm too far from your server or something. idk.

They are in Germany. Its all fine on my miner. I am on bfgminer

Where are you guys located at ?  My cgminer is sitting too long waiting for work, keeps on re-setting because of over 53secs of inactivity, maybe i'm too far from your server or something. idk.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Could someone post with a screenshot of their wallet, when they see the PoS working please?

i still havent got anything on stake

Activity: 28
Would be nice if the pool guys would stop spamming....

It would be nice if you would stop posting useless comments ...

It was not useless. You are spamming. Every time another pool posts you are there like stink on shit. Give it a rest bro. I understand that you are trying to attract users but there is a limit and unfortunately I reached mine with you. I am sure you have a great pool but maybe you could be a little less aggressive on the advertising. Wink

Spamming? I`m actually deleting (most of the time) my old posts of pool advertising when posting again. Also I`m posting once each couple of hours, so in my opinion is not spam.

And you know, each time a post is made, the thread gets bumped, there's a chance that new people find out about the coin as well, etc.

Wow, nice. Keep in mind that I am a potential user of pools. I have over 5TH available to hash with.

Keep it classy.

That's great. However, unlike others I`m not begging people to join my pool. I just state the benefits and that's it.

This being said your hashing power is irrelevant in this discussion Wink
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Anymore SHA for bounty  Huh my miner is so slow  Cry
Activity: 434
Jump to: