Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 32. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
can someone sum up for me what has happened to my coins, I have had the old wallet version for quite a while, when we were having a lot of trouble earlier in the year with wallet sync and such so I had stepped away for a bit while we were hoping for a solution to come about. I was on 2 days ago and found the new wallet, downloaded and opened it up. The newest version has not been a able to sync and shows I have only like 28 coins! I open up the older version and it connects, syncs and starts minting. My balance has been around 10k. Now my older version wallet is not syncing and my 2.0 version sems to be worthless and to top it off now says I only have 3 coins. What the hell is happening?
Thanks for your input.

you are too late, so you need to re-download blockchain for using new version.
backup your wallet.dat, del everything but wallet.dat. then using these:

Blockchain Backup Download:

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
can someone sum up for me what has happened to my coins, I have had the old wallet version for quite a while, when we were having a lot of trouble earlier in the year with wallet sync and such so I had stepped away for a bit while we were hoping for a solution to come about. I was on 2 days ago and found the new wallet, downloaded and opened it up. The newest version has not been a able to sync and shows I have only like 28 coins! I open up the older version and it connects, syncs and starts minting. My balance has been around 10k. Now my older version wallet is not syncing and my 2.0 version sems to be worthless and to top it off now says I only have 3 coins. What the hell is happening?
Thanks for your input.
*** NULL ***
Is there anything we can do to help make the coin more valuable?  I was hoping price would rise after the announcement and release of physical coins, but all it has done since I've watched it is drop.

I had same question.
these days, too many coins dead, and some good coins lost 90%+ value.

I have been looking for ways to improve the value. it is not easy.
physical coin is a plan almost can ensure our coin can be a currency in the future.
we just need to continue to manufacture the coins, then we can make it.
you can think about multipool, all our hashing power will turn into our coins,
so we will not be like the other coins wasted their resources before.

we would be more louder if we can ship our first version 1 coins out.

then we can ask the question:

why do you want to invest in other coins?
we maybe the first one try to let all of you have your own money on your hand.
and you can see the future very clearly.
we, like other currencies in the world, and with better bank system.
even without internet, it still works.

and for example, if someone make a coin, tell you backed by gold, silver, or usd,
then where is the money? how can we get it if dev disappear? that is why we need physical coins.
*** NULL ***
Hey SHAcoin peoples i live in New York City and here copper is a big thing you have people here making good money off of copper!
i think thats a good way to go on this side of the world hell people over here still! copper to sale because there is such a high value in
it just my 2 cents coming from the states  Cool around the world maybe copper is like gum stuck to the ground? Huh

copper coins already made, enjoy it. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
Is there anything we can do to help make the coin more valuable?  I was hoping price would rise after the announcement and release of physical coins, but all it has done since I've watched it is drop.
*** NULL ***
*** NULL ***
just paid!
b51f3e13b5b59d782c7f650683e88fd4910169cf8eeca78c4cdef5700223a41d
good luck

Thx. Packing.
will be shipped very soon.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
just paid!
b51f3e13b5b59d782c7f650683e88fd4910169cf8eeca78c4cdef5700223a41d
good luck
*** NULL ***
News:

Our physical coin version 1 are ready for shipment now.

http://www.shacoin2.com/shop/

• Physical SHACoin Version 1 (Copper): 0.002 btc each
  • Shipping Fee: 0.01 btc (flat rate)

Your order will be shipped in 24 hours after payment.
Normally, you can get physical coins in 7-10 days.

Target: ship 1500 coins (3 BTC)

Next Plan (if we can achieve the target, then we can do it):
build physical coins with different sizes, and define virtual coins' amount of them.

Join us, get some physical coins, then we can change the world together.
*** NULL ***
*** NULL ***
*** NULL ***
is this supported by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi? he could be the sha256 !!!!!!!!

sometimes I think we need a head sculpture.
*** NULL ***
News:

we will enable multiple currencies after version1.

for example:

http://www.shacoin2.com/shop/

and soon we will start the process of version1, accept BTC.
Activity: 566
Hey SHAcoin peoples i live in New York City and here copper is a big thing you have people here making good money off of copper!
i think thats a good way to go on this side of the world hell people over here still! copper to sale because there is such a high value in
it just my 2 cents coming from the states  Cool around the world maybe copper is like gum stuck to the ground? Huh
Activity: 446
is this supported by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi? he could be the sha256 !!!!!!!!
*** NULL ***
if SHA can list on bittrex, it would be nice.

A month ago, we got these:

Bill (Bittrex)

Jul 01 15:45

Hi,

We're adding it to our list of coins to keep tabs on. Unfortunately, we don't pre-announce coins before we list them. Things that move coins up or down our list:
1) Hashrates
2) Social network discussion (Twitter, bitcointalk, reddit)
3) Size and experience of the development team behind the coin
4) How well the coin is doing on other exchanges
5) Age of the coin

Bill
*** NULL ***
Example company specializing in the recycling of carbon fiber: http://www.elgcf.com/

good info. how about "Plastic Products"?
but you need to think about "Density". they will recycle them but all about weight.
metals good for it.

I believe a item made by carbon fiber can sell more than 1,000 usd with the material worth less than 1 usd.
that is why it cannot be the physical coin material.
but can be a good material for good items. then can be sold for lots money.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Manufacturing coin with carbon fiber will be able to put a microchip inside the currency with the public key recorded it with the value of the currency, example: A coin of 5 Shacoin have written to the chip internal value of the currency. Now, as the cost of producing the coin, I believe it is not as high.

microchip? The field is probably not a short time to learn for us.

I have to tell you,
recycle factory don't think the Carbon Fiber have any value.(or very little, almost can ingore)
they don't like that. they like gold, silver, copper, iron and any other metals.

for example:
we can use Carbon Fiber to make the shell of cellphones, and can sell for a high price.
but if you take the shell to recycle factory, you will get nothing back.(or very little, almost can ingore)

why they don't like that? because they worth nothing actually.(or very little, almost can ingore)

it is you or creater believe it have value.
so, you still on the way to create something good, but not the money.

We need something that we don't need to explain the value of it,
then we can guarantee the value of our blockchain.

that is why we choose copper.

Example company specializing in the recycling of carbon fiber: http://www.elgcf.com/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
if SHA can list on bittrex, it would be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: