Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 34. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I truly admire your commitment and the level of work put into this project but I cant understand how it will work. 

From what I can understand, you would need someone to see value in your coins.  So how do you create value linked to the shacoin blockchain, or over existing physical currency.

This is left field, but why not print a public key on the coins and destroy the private key.  This way the value of the coin is held in the shacoin blockchain, but can only be transferred to another party by exchange of the physical coin.

Or, i guess another option is you provide a service where you hold the private key in cold storage and produce a physical coin with the associated public key.  They someone, if the choose, could have the private key in exchange for the physical coin, at which point the physical coin is destroyed and made into a new coin with a new public address.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
We don't know if you are ready for this. As promised, we did this for you.
This is the beginning of a revolution. Follow us, then we can change the world.

or you can keep playing pump and dump games and hope everything will be ok.
and, be a slave to the bankers.

SHA Physical Coins.

I like it, Frank!  They look really nice! Smiley

welcome.

now we can build them less than 1 usd each.
we need community's help to build them less than 0.1 usd each.
and define them how many SHA of the Copper Version is.
now the coin's both sides are the same image of our logo.
we need another side including "amount" and some more info.

so we need to define it about SHA virtual coins.

if we define it as 1 SHA, SHACoin's price need to be 15000+ sata.
if we define it as 10 SHA, SHACoin's price need to be 1500+ sata.
if we define it as 100 SHA, SHACoin's price need to be 150+ sata.

we may have to discuss this, and then make the coin.
Activity: 294
Mercurial
*** NULL ***
We don't know if you are ready for this. As promised, we did this for you.
This is the beginning of a revolution. Follow us, then we can change the world.

or you can keep playing pump and dump games and hope everything will be ok.
and, be a slave to the bankers.

SHA Physical Coins.

*** NULL ***
Probably backing up physical "version" of currency with BLOCKCHAIN will be better than with metals Smiley

I don't think so.

I think virtual backed by physical will be good.
we will not say a 1 usd physical coin worth 100 or 1,000 usd,
so it don't need backed by virtual blockchain.

I thought you might not know, we will distribute the coins close to the cost price,
so you don't need to worry about they will not worth money.

even the recycling plant will accept them with good price because it is the money.

so if you can make physical coins, we will very happy about that because you can help us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

sarcasm aside, I'm failing to see the utility of this myself, unless they ARE some form of a paper wallet.

Let me rephrase that. I can see LOCAL utility, but if the physical coin does not have a way to translate to the blockchain, then it isn't SHA, it's something else. And what makes cryptos unique amongst currencies is a combination of a few factors.

1. Instant transfers (not counting confirmation, of course) anywhere in the world without the need of third parties. (physical coins defeat this!)

2. No central issuance. The coin IS the blockchain! (physical coins defeat this!)

3. irreversibility of transactions. (this one is true of both forms)

The other factors of cryptocurrency are common to all forms of money, so I'll not belabor them here. But the first two items on my list are cause for a great deal of concern on my part. You need to be REALLY specific in what you're doing here, Frank. So far, I've had your back on the revival. I don't stand opposed now, but physical coins that, on reading it, don't appear to have any connection to the block chain is very concerning.

I know you are very worried about this thing.
by doing this, we will have both systems, virtual and physical. then we can be a currency.

it seems no connection?
actually, the physical coins have the name SHA Coin on it, so they have connections.
anyone get them will know they are SHA Coins.

as long as we continue to move forward, keep making physical coins,
then we can succeed with physical and virtual.

and of course, if we can succeed with ver.1 physical coins,
then we can start to define the coin's amount of SHA with different metals, sizes in ver.2.
if we working much better, then maybe we can have our own banknote system.
finally we can act like a currency, with metals backed.

Probably backing up physical "version" of currency with BLOCKCHAIN will be better than with metals Smiley
*** NULL ***

sarcasm aside, I'm failing to see the utility of this myself, unless they ARE some form of a paper wallet.

Let me rephrase that. I can see LOCAL utility, but if the physical coin does not have a way to translate to the blockchain, then it isn't SHA, it's something else. And what makes cryptos unique amongst currencies is a combination of a few factors.

1. Instant transfers (not counting confirmation, of course) anywhere in the world without the need of third parties. (physical coins defeat this!)

2. No central issuance. The coin IS the blockchain! (physical coins defeat this!)

The other factors of cryptocurrency are common to all forms of money, so I'll not belabor them here. But the first two items on my list are cause for a great deal of concern on my part. You need to be REALLY specific in what you're doing here, Frank. So far, I've had your back on the revival. I don't stand opposed now, but physical coins that, on reading it, don't appear to have any connection to the block chain is very concerning.

I know you are very worried about this thing.
by doing this, we will have both systems, virtual and physical. then we can be a currency.

it seems no connection?
actually, the physical coins have the name SHA Coin on it, so they have connections.
anyone get them will know they are SHA Coins.

as long as we continue to move forward, keep making physical coins,
then we can succeed with physical and virtual.

and of course, if we can succeed with ver.1 physical coins,
then we can start to define the coin's amount of SHA with different metals, sizes in ver.2.
if we working much better, then maybe we can have our own banknote system.
finally we can act like a currency, with metals backed.
*** NULL ***

so, lets build physical coins. a real stable and anonymous system.
then we will be a currency.

tomorrow, we will show you our physical coins (ver.1).

Gee, how will we send those coins between countries? In a priority mail?  Roll Eyes

we can learn something from many shopping site. I believe it is not difficult to send physical coins.
now it will be good to exchange it at some little place from the beginning.
like friends, playing games or just save it in your own secret place because they are the money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Gee, how will we send those coins between countries? In a priority mail?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 461
Plan sounds great. Can`t wait to see real coins  Smiley
*** NULL ***
Our Plan:

what can we do?

Part3-2.

making "Physical Coins"! then we can change the world.

wait! you might have the question, bitcoin had physical coins right?

yes, but BTC lovers made a mistake.

they made two types of physical coins of it so far.

1.Commemorative Coins.
2.Coins with QR code.

first one, expensive and cannot be used in social life.
second one, based on virtual coins, btc. it basically is another type of paper wallet.
it still cannot be used in social life, we cannot give away our private key to others.
because the coin will be worthless if someone import the key to their wallet.

actually, all we need is physical coins made by metals, and don't need the QR code.
then we don't need to explain if it have value or not.
when it show up, people will know it is a particular form of money.
then if they feel they need more of them we can show them our bank system.
we don't have to show them our system in a hurry.

Mercurial
Heh that is very brave to set up multipool by yourself... but community needs to react in some way and this would shake things a bit... so go go multipool Smiley

yes, community needs to react in some way.
multipool? that was on our todo list. but delisted because we have better idea.
it still good to have a multipool if we can do something special about it.

our plan (part3-2) will be there in 8 hours.

Thanks for the update.
*** NULL ***
Heh that is very brave to set up multipool by yourself... but community needs to react in some way and this would shake things a bit... so go go multipool Smiley

yes, community needs to react in some way.
multipool? that was on our todo list. but delisted because we have better idea.
it still good to have a multipool if we can do something special about it.

our plan (part3-2) will be there in 8 hours.

*** NULL ***
Any news on a multipool coming out at some point that supports SHA-256 mining?  I'd love one. Smiley

If ya got the time and the space... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7924468

thanks for the info.
Mercurial
Something I noticed with the wallet that is different from most staking wallets I have. And it might screw you up if you're unaware of it.

Anytime you do a transaction or action that requires you to unlock the wallet, it relocks it, including the minting function. So you'll need to unlock for minting after every outbound transaction or when you generate a new receiving address.
I noticed that too.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Something I noticed with the wallet that is different from most staking wallets I have. And it might screw you up if you're unaware of it.

Anytime you do a transaction or action that requires you to unlock the wallet, it relocks it, including the minting function. So you'll need to unlock for minting after every outbound transaction or when you generate a new receiving address.
Activity: 461
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Any news on a multipool coming out at some point that supports SHA-256 mining?  I'd love one. Smiley

If ya got the time and the space... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7924468
Mercurial
Any news on a multipool coming out at some point that supports SHA-256 mining?
Pages:
Jump to: