Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA][UKC] UKcoin for UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM The from the ₤ Pound - page 2. (Read 10704 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
could of at least called it britcoin ...

Although a joke, that's probably not as stupid as it sounds, forget UK-Coin.

Britcoin Cheesy

Do it!!

Britcoin sounds much better, do that one!

Britcoin is great!!
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
UKCOIN vs UKCOIN

mate, Youv'e made me loughing,
btw, crypto-t can't you see how funny your accusations are?
better for your project to stop spaming this thread, as every your post bouncing it up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Blow me ass munch!

U STILL MAD BRO?

Bet you got a bug red vein sticking out of you forehead!  Tongue

Go have a stroke someplace else, go snitch on you sister to mom. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITCOIN!

Get a life!

I have asked that you leave and stop flaming the coin I used my ASIC to mine.

Please do so! Go blow air up everyone's ass in your own thread!

U fucking Crybaby!

Thanks.

We've decided to re-brand as we want nothing to do with this coin whatsoever.

We are now registering the trademark to prevent copycats. We will make a post soon.

If you're in the UK, you can meet up with us at one of the workshops and have a beer and a laugh.

Guys maybe you should reach an agreement between the devs
Activity: 490
Blow me ass munch!

U STILL MAD BRO?

Bet you got a big red vein sticking out of your forehead!  Tongue

Go have a stroke someplace else. Go snitch on you sister to mom. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITCOIN!

Get a life!

U fucking Crybaby!

Thanks.

We are now registering the trademark to prevent copycats. We will make a post soon.

If you're in the UK, you can meet up with us at one of the workshops and have a beer and a laugh.

Get a life!

U fucking Crybaby!

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
could of at least called it britcoin ...

Although a joke, that's probably not as stupid as it sounds, forget UK-Coin.

Britcoin Cheesy

Do it!!

Britcoin sounds much better, do that one!

U fucking Crybaby!

Thanks.

Thanks.

Not sure if you can save this coin after all the flames from the other coins DEV..

But the other DEV decided to rebrand after some reciprocal flames in his thread.  Grin

My suggestion is to do what Hong Kong coin is doing and set up a faucet for distribution
of the premine to the UK people... Just prove up and they have to shut up!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
WTS 8000 UKC - 0.5 BTC

hahahahahaha.. i'll wait for my free ones, then put them on a USB stick and send to the bottom of a deep puddle.

Dont waste the usb stick lol

good point  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
WTS 8000 UKC - 0.5 BTC

hahahahahaha.. i'll wait for my free ones, then put them on a USB stick and send to the bottom of a deep puddle.

Dont waste the usb stick lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So, either "shut up or I flame your thread" - grow up!

In this thread I have persistently exposed a scammer and all his scamcoins, if you don't like that, don't read this thread!

It's up to the miners to decide for themselves not you for fill up the thread with accusations.

Scams and Accusations go here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83

I don't have any puppet accounts here but I may just create a few sock puppet's and go spam up your thread...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-ukc-uk-coin-real-team-with-free-uk-workshops-519925  Waddya think?

Get over it!

Not every one is happy about all the scamming, some people want to do something about it.

You have a choice if you want to stay in the sewer or not.

If this keeps on happening day after day, and week and week, and month after month, and year after year, I wonder how many people will really trust crypto-currencies?

I think the point is that noone is surprised by that, because it is true of almost all altcoin releases.
They are all just scams by devs hoping to make a quick buck with either a pre-mine, an insta-mine, or both.
At this point, new alt-coin and new scam alt-coin mean the same thing.

+1  Cool

Half of the BCT forum if full of scams and rip offs. This thread is not the place to post all this shit. They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!

You just look like a sore looser and a CRYBABY!

Is this coin you wouldn't be a hoax? Your post but people than the post late for 4 hours!
 Tongue

In this thread I have persistently exposed a scammer and all his scamcoins, if you don't like that, don't read this thread!

It's up to the miners to decide for themselves not you for fill up the thread with accusations.

I don't have any puppet accounts here but I may just create a few sock puppet's and go spam up your thread...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-ukc-uk-coin-real-team-with-free-uk-workshops-519925  Waddya think?

Get over it!

Not every one is happy about all the scamming, some people want to do something about it.

If this keeps on happening day after day, and week and week, and month after month, and year after year, I wonder how many people will really trust crypto-currencies?

I think the point is that noone is surprised by that, because it is true of almost all altcoin releases.
They are all just scams by devs hoping to make a quick buck with either a pre-mine, an insta-mine, or both.

+1  Cool

Half of the BCT forum if full of scams and rip offs. This thread is not the place to post all this shit. They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!

Get over it!

+1  Cool

Get over it!

+1  Cool

This is another scamcoin from their server: verncoin.org

Which claims to have new crypto-security and to be the NEW Bitcoin (lol) and the currency of the future. This is the same nonsense as the coin in this thread.

So, on one hand they are fighting for financial security of UK citizens and on the other launching a NEW Bitcoin, with new crypto-security that will be the currency of the future.

Complete bullshitters and fraudsters.

No ranting, but arguing my case.

so please have some decorum and debate with a level head - your words read like an immature rant.

This coin is not about financial freedom or 50 million coins to UK citizens, it's a complete fraud.

you reiterate your opinion to me, but I never said anything to the contrary. If it's a fraud, people won't invest in it, simples.

Here's the rest of the scammers coins.

...and you continue to spam this thread with your conspiracy theory.
http://uk-coin.org/uk3.jpg

...Your motives are questionable at best!

Please explain what motives I have expressed?
I've said I will neither mine, nor buy, nor download the wallet for either of these coins, what is making you question my motives in this?

or are you just ranting at me because i disagree with you. That's not very democratic, is it now?  Kiss

Pages:
Jump to: