Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA][UKC] UKcoin for UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM The from the ₤ Pound - page 6. (Read 10704 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You know little about trademark infringement.

We are now contacting godaddy with an official C&D.

We wasn't ready to launch until we found this scam coin, so we posted the site to prove we are real - think about it.

Really, this is just a blatant pump and dump scheme!

This is potentially a trademark infringement on a real team that have been developing a real coin with resources: workshops, 2 national journalists ready to write stories, Crypto Convention based in Birmingham and much more.

This is just a scam and I will ask the mods to remove it!

Yes your "real team" and "real coin" are so real that your website is full of dead links. No info on the team, no info on the coin, nothing... but we should trust your coin over this one, right?
How is actually a scam coin? they launched before you thats why? you could have had an announcement thread early but now its tool late

please show us your trademark certificate. I have one for my business, so show us yours and we'll believe you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You know little about trademark infringement.

We are now contacting godaddy with an official C&D.

We wasn't ready to launch until we found this scam coin, so we posted the site to prove we are real - think about it.

This is potentially a trademark infringement on a real team that have been developing a real coin with resources: workshops, 2 national journalists ready to write stories, Crypto Convention based in Birmingham and much more.

Yes your "real team" and "real coin" are so real that your website is full of dead links. No info on the team, no info on the coin, nothing... but we should trust your coin over this one, right?
How is actually a scam coin? they launched before you thats why? you could have had an announcement thread early but now its tool late
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death

and this lot beat you to it, simple as that. stop whinging.

I think we should just stick with this UKCoin, it's launched, does it really matter who the dev is amidst a sea of altcoin sewage?
Activity: 490
160000.00 UKC in 45 min solo, ima quit while im ahead...  Grin
Activity: 319

Well do you think that might be because we hadn't announced yet?

all their coins are the same with links for a windows only wallet and coming soons for the rest. Would you prefer we did a half assed launch like theirs then?
Activity: 319
Nice little collection of crap coins they have going here:

mitcoin.org

shitcoin.biz

verncoin.org

www.coinmint.net

www.hempcoin.org

www.selectcoin.org

www.trumpcoin.org

www.verncoin.com

www.verncoin.net

www.verncoin.org

zingcoin.org

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
http://ukpool.org   dashboard hashrate is only 1/3 to 1/2 of actual...  Huh

Looks like UKCoin has been launched!!!

hurrah! hurrah! hurrah!
We will announce the Official UK Coin in the next 30 minutes because of these scammers.

We have a real team and crypto workshops in the UK - first one in 2 weeks! We have two national journalists ready to promote UK Coin.

The official UK Coin site is here: http://uk-coin.org/ and there is no 50% premine! We have real workshops planned and a convention in Birmingham early summer!

This is a blatant scam!

Oh thanks for pointing this out..I will check this correct site. I appreciate it. Smiley Is there an ANN THREAD here for it?
Activity: 490
http://ukpool.org   dashboard hashrate is only 1/3 to 1/2 of actual...  Huh
And we have no problem in taking legal action against them to protect all the effort we have put in the Official UK Coin.

The Official UK Coin have workshops planned at the end of March in Worcester and Birmingham.

I'm now contacting the mods and will ask them to remove this as we are prepared to fight legally, tooth-and-nail, to protect our brand and the value we will bring to the community.

Real UK Coin forum: http://forum.uk-coin.org/forum.php (obviously not released yet)

This thread needs to be deleted.

I disagree that this thread should be deleted.
anybody that wants can make a sh*tcoin, and whether it's this one or your one, it is in the end, just a sh*tcoin.
leave the thread be.

nobody cares.
Activity: 294
The official UK Coin site is here: http://uk-coin.org/ and there is no 50% premine! We have real workshops planned and a convention in Birmingham early summer!

This is a blatant scam!

Oh thanks for pointing this out..I will check this correct site. I appreciate it. Smiley Is there an ANN THREAD here for it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The creators need to state who they are and how they are going to distribute to 60 million people. Otherwise this is just a 50% premine scam.
And we have no problem in taking legal action against them to protect all the effort we have put in the Official UK Coin.

The Official UK Coin have workshops planned at the end of March in Worcester and Birmingham.

I'm now contacting the mods and will ask them to remove this as we are prepared to fight legally, tooth-and-nail, to protect our brand and the value we will bring to the community.

Real UK Coin forum: http://forum.uk-coin.org/forum.php (obviously not released yet)

This thread needs to be deleted.

I disagree that this thread should be deleted.
anybody that wants can make a sh*tcoin, and whether it's this one or your one, it is in the end, just a sh*tcoin.
leave the thread be.
Activity: 421
some one send to me some coins for test wallet.

thxs.

Ugz9KkpGZjwHGEwpKy34htq9MtBXayR75u

What algo are you planning to use for this 'other' UK Coin ? Proof-of-Stake ? Any premine etc. ?

as I've asked, it really should be proof of stake., with long maturity time.
Pages:
Jump to: