Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA][UKC] UKcoin for UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM The from the ₤ Pound - page 3. (Read 10704 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No ranting, but arguing my case.

This coin is not about financial freedom or 50 million coins to UK citizens, it's a complete fraud.

Here's the rest of the scammers coins.

...Your motives are questionable at best!

Please explain what motives I have expressed?
I've said I will neither mine, nor buy, nor download the wallet for either of these coins, what is making you question my motives in this?

or are you just ranting at me because i disagree with you. That's not very democratic, is it now?  Kiss

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
...Your motives are questionable at best!

Please explain what motives I have expressed?
I've said I will neither mine, nor buy, nor download the wallet for either of these coins, what is making you question my motives in this?

or are you just ranting at me because i disagree with you. That's not very democratic, is it now?  Kiss

Get over it!

Not every one is happy about all the scamming, some people want to do something about it.

You have a choice if you want to stay in the sewer or not.

If this keeps on happening day after day, and week and week, and month after month, and year after year, I wonder how many people will really trust crypto-currencies?

I think the point is that noone is surprised by that, because it is true of almost all altcoin releases.
They are all just scams by devs hoping to make a quick buck with either a pre-mine, an insta-mine, or both.
At this point, new alt-coin and new scam alt-coin mean the same thing.

+1  Cool

Half of the BCT forum if full of scams and rip offs. This thread is not the place to post all this shit. They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!

You just look like a sore looser and a CRYBABY!

Thanks, and I was beginning to think I was the only sane person in this thread.

Bitcointalk members need to fight back against the scamming, otherwise all the great work by Satoshi and many others will go to waste.

stop trying to scam people by saying it will UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM as we all know that's complete bullshit
Activity: 490
If this keeps on happening day after day, and week and week, and month after month, and year after year, I wonder how many people will really trust crypto-currencies?

I think the point is that noone is surprised by that, because it is true of almost all altcoin releases.
They are all just scams by devs hoping to make a quick buck with either a pre-mine, an insta-mine, or both.

+1  Cool

Half of the BCT forum if full of scams and rip offs. This thread is not the place to post all this shit. They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!

You just look like a sore looser and a CRYBABY!

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
stop trying to scam people by saying it will UK Citizens Financial FREEDOM as we all know that's complete bullshit
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
could of at least called it britcoin ...

Although a joke, that's probably not as stupid as it sounds, forget UK-Coin.

Britcoin Cheesy

Do it!!

+1  Cool
Absolutely. We present what we have found and let others make up their minds, including GoDaddy.

But if you think I'm going to let them go ahead and screw people over, you're wrong. Your motives are questionable at best!

See there other coins here.

You miss the point.
the reality, is that the premine will be dumped as soon as it is profitable.

i think it's safe to say that people will make up their own minds, every other day, there is a new premine coin launched, which gets dumped, making btc for the dev. It's become part of the altcoin expectations, like I said, people are able to make up their own minds.

very rarely, that is, VERY rarely, a premine coin will work out and those who launch it work tirelessly to build trust in it.
But calling 'scam' and 'fraud' at this early stage, simply because - i reiterate; they beat you to it, is a bit off, don't you think?

lets give them a few weeks and see if they can actually accomplish this, without jumping to conclusions?
You miss the point.
the reality, is that the premine will be dumped as soon as it is profitable.

i think it's safe to say that people will make up their own minds, every other day, there is a new premine coin launched, which gets dumped, making btc for the dev. It's become part of the altcoin expectations, like I said, people are able to make up their own minds.

very rarely, that is, VERY rarely, a premine coin will work out and those who launch it work tirelessly to build trust in it.
But calling 'scam' and 'fraud' at this early stage, simply because - i reiterate; they beat you to it, is a bit off, don't you think?

lets give them a few weeks and see if they can actually accomplish this, without jumping to conclusions?
Not all alt coins are either shit or scams.

We have a team who you can meet, workshops, and a crypto convention in the pipeline.

We don't hide behind false names, proxies and make wild claims about financial freedom and giving 50 million coins to UK citizens.

You miss the point.

This coin is not a shit coin, it's a scam coin!

The point I just got is that you are calling your own coin a shitcoin now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You miss the point.

The point I just got is that you are calling your own coin a shitcoin now.
Activity: 476
You miss the point.

The scammer presents the image that this is a genuine attempt for financial freedom for UK citizens and 50 million will get coins. But, the reality, is that the premine will be dumped as soon as it is profitable.

You miss the point.

The scammer presents the image that this is a genuine attempt for financial freedom for UK citizens and 50 million will get coins. But, the reality, is that the premine will be dumped as soon as it is profitable.

Some UK citizens may be duped into buying these coins thinking it's genuine, and they will lose their money.

What's happening here is FRAUD! Look at his other coins on his server. This is one big ponzi scheme to try make money out of other people investing in crypto-currencies.

See screenshot below.

Tell that to the many people that have been scammed on Bitcointalk!

You keep on defending them when they gave been exposed. I wonder why?

because your tinfoil is too big for your head?

Listen, you really need to take a chill pill, read my username are realise... i'm only joshing...
I do love a good windup.

here's what I see;

two shitcoins have tried to launch with the same name.

neither coin is of interest me in any way whatsoever, and I will be giving neither any hashing power, nor will I buy them on exchanges, nor will I download their wallets.

I'm basically calling you out on the main fact, this one launched before yours did, and as a result, you should just change the name of your own one.

ask Captain Picard.

Listen, you really need to take a chill pill, read my username are realise... i'm only joshing...
I do love a good windup.

here's what I see;

two shitcoins have tried to launch with the same name.

neither coin is of interest me in any way whatsoever, and I will be giving neither any hashing power, nor will I buy them on exchanges, nor will I download their wallets.

I'm basically calling you out on the main fact, this one launched before yours did, and as a result, you should just change the name of your own one.

ask Captain Picard.

What they are doing is one big ponzi scheme. Real people will lose real money because of these scammers!

Will are taking all the action we can to expose them. More to come.

Here's a screenshot of a reverse IP lookup.

Roll Eyes that's not a trademark certificate, that's a conspiracy theory.

Cheesy

Here's a screenshot of a reverse IP lookup.

Roll Eyes that's not a trademark certificate, that's a conspiracy theory.

Cheesy
More than a shitcoin, a scam coin. These are the rest of the coins on his server. He's only interested in one thing: greed supported by fraud.

Not yet another country shitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: