Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 14. (Read 52796 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Master Paint 80 lvl  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
another little teaser from GUI Smiley

More to come...
I see no conecting in your apps! You test your app offline?
I see it on your picture!
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Devs have fixed the issue payments sent Smiley
Atheios.org
your  pool donot pay  a few days,just like a scram ! are you really notice your project ?
Reported the issue to dev team thanks for the heads up Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
your  pool donot pay  a few days,just like a scram ! are you really notice your project ?
Atheios.org
another little teaser from GUI Smiley

More to come...
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The developer disappeared, the main pool is disabled. It looks like a scam...
No man, we are here and we are working hard. If we are not writing here anything it's just because we are very busy with code Smiley
But somes times you need to check to know, what people want and what you have achieved, there is a specific timeline for the main activities
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
No man, we are here and we are working hard. If we are not writing here anything it's just because we are very busy with code Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I raised your concerns with the devs and they assured me they are very busy working hard, I told them its nice to hear but people need to see results and fast so today we should have some more screenshots of their latest work...keep faith Smiley

That's true, sometimes it takes a while for a new work, but it will be paid with satisfactory results and it sure is very good for everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
too much premine
pass by
Slightly, but if Dev do good job, then SHF can develop very well! Dev and members make up the victory
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Yes! Thank dev! Thanks for more screenshots! Give us more screenshots! We need screenshots... Coin? The coin will die
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I raised your concerns with the devs and they assured me they are very busy working hard, I told them its nice to hear but people need to see results and fast so today we should have some more screenshots of their latest work...keep faith Smiley
Great info!
Thank dev! Hope we have more screenshots of their latest work
I hope this coin become best coin!
Atheios.org
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
with that much on premine, no wonder  Roll Eyes
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Activity: 33
Only 2 more posts till I hit member. Then I can get the bounties for the signature? Yes?
That is what I am hoping. Tempory market instability. People getting panicky. A little faith is required.

Someone put down a big buy order at 51 sat. That seems to have stabilised things somewhat. Now 0.3 BTC on the buy side as opposed to 0.03 btc.

Looking good.
Atheios.org
We are still waiting for ShaftCrypto to complete white paper Smiley
Atheios.org
all I can say is have faith and wait for the new features to be implemented from what we are told the devs are working hard and non stop which will give SHF the edge over other coins Smiley
I am thinking of switching to mining PIRL coin, please give me a reason not to Devs.
Pages:
Jump to: