Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 15. (Read 52796 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Time for some info on the next exchange listing Dev? You can feel the wind slipping out the sails of this project. Real shame.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
If dev continues to do nothing - the coin will die.
Activity: 33
The price is dumping hard, only 0.08 BTC worth of sell orders. Once the 0.03 goes at 55 sat you are only going to be able to sell for 10-15 sat. This is looking bad. I have done nothing but mine these coins since I started mining a month ago. Hopefully I will not get burnt fingers.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
how many coins totally ?
Activity: 294
We are working on all these issues.
Happy to hear that, i followed this project from the beginning, so i'm waiting SRS pay, don't leave us dev.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We are working on all these issues.
Activity: 58
alive or dead , devs Grin
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Big problem with the wallets right now and we cant reach out to the devs, hopefully they will respond soon...I hope
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Game over. The developer stopped working.
Activity: 180
i think is the end  Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
When will we have UI wallet? I am the user, I like the convenience of it. Hope Dev will soon introduce it to the members. Thank you
Activity: 58
When the new exchanges?thanks.
never you need sell all
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
When the new exchanges?thanks.
Activity: 44
Where to buy tokens?
Activity: 299
Dear dev!
I really like this coin! Last week! I bought some coin! I will hold and buy more to invest! Thanks
Activity: 16
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
I hope that the prices will soon grow. The reward for the bounty leaves much to be desired
I think this coin prices will soon grow, but need more work and need UI wallet for all member ( as me)
Pages:
Jump to: