Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 16. (Read 52796 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I hope that the prices will soon grow. The reward for the bounty leaves much to be desired
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The devs are alive or dead  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 too cheap and easy to buy . Buy some SHF to hold  Grin
Activity: 33
Well lets hope the roller coaster is back up tomorrow.
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Seems to be holding around 100

caught another 30,000 in this dump and put a buy order at 3 sats just in case people panic sell to oblivion

tbh I was kind of hoping people would panic thinking the entire premine is being dumped but I think its more the dev needs a bit of btc for something hence the off exchange sell offer.

Nothing wrong with that imho, as long as its not hookers and cocaine but this isn't an ico so that reference isn't really relevant  Grin

someone will regret for today  Grin

if the dev delivers yes if not well its not much of a loss now is it  Cool
Yep the dev team told us they need to sell some SHF to purchase their own servers and ddos protection..
We were selling premine to buy phisical servers so we will never experience issues with rented servers
By the way we need to sell 100,000 SHF to buy DDOS guard so if somebody is interested to buy we are open for communication.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
 you are very dangerous . You want price to be down 50 but i like it , i 'm caring ..... hehehe Grin

nothing to do with me, mad swings are to be expected. This should be trading at at least 250-350 imo so anything I can get now is a possible big payday

always worth having low buy orders in low volume exchanges especially when its the only current exchange Wink

caught another 30,000 in this dump and put a buy order at 3 sats just in case people panic sell to oblivion

tbh I was kind of hoping people would panic thinking the entire premine is being dumped but I think its more the dev needs a bit of btc for something hence the off exchange sell offer.

Nothing wrong with that imho, as long as its not hookers and cocaine but this isn't an ico so that reference isn't really relevant  Grin

you are very dangerous . You want price to be down 50 but i like it , i 'm caring ..... hehehe Grin

My thoughts exactly altscope. Are these the same 100,00 SHF? Suddenly removed from the exchange. Price seems to be taking a hit.

Stocks.Exchange News

Shaft has now overtaken PIRL on stocks.exchange in the markets list so I assume this means trade volume in BTC?

Also someone just dropped a sell order of 100,000 SHF at 194 sat worth 0.19 BTC. That is going to take some budging.

The buys are also looking a little thin only 0.15 BTC, it was 0.5 BTC a few days ago. Anything under the immovable 194 Snorlax will likely get accepted, I recommended around 165-175.

Regards

Hey there guys!
If somebody is interested to buy coins off the exchange DM here. Total amount to sell :100,000 SHF

hmmmm

kaka i caught 10 000 so cheap. Interesting ...

My thoughts exactly altscope. Are these the same 100,00 SHF? Suddenly removed from the exchange. Price seems to be taking a hit.

Stocks.Exchange News

Shaft has now overtaken PIRL on stocks.exchange in the markets list so I assume this means trade volume in BTC?

Also someone just dropped a sell order of 100,000 SHF at 194 sat worth 0.19 BTC. That is going to take some budging.

The buys are also looking a little thin only 0.15 BTC, it was 0.5 BTC a few days ago. Anything under the immovable 194 Snorlax will likely get accepted, I recommended around 165-175.

Regards

Hey there guys!
If somebody is interested to buy coins off the exchange DM here. Total amount to sell :100,000 SHF

hmmmm

Stocks.Exchange News

Regards

Hey there guys!

hmmmm

Stocks.Exchange News

Regards

Hey there guys!

hmmmm
Stocks.Exchange News

Regards

Hey there guys!

hmmmm
 about list exchange in november???
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Stocks.Exchange News

Regards
the price has to be not lower than 0.00001 BTC for a coin
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey there guys!
Stocks.Exchange News

Regards
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
lets make money together!
I want to thank the creators of shaft coin for being honest and following through on what they say they will do, in the cryptocurrency space that is becoming harder and harder to find. And i just wanted to say look at the new signature finally made member something that the shaft management pointed out thanks again you rock
Pages:
Jump to: