Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 2. (Read 52796 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Now, what about this project? Still supported or paused! I always hope coin will be developed as the name of the project!
I do not store SHF coin, but I keep track of the project.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
The official pool is now back online Smiley

https://pool.shaft.sh/#/
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Atheios.org
Hello
Sorry I am stuck with syncing the wallet. I am not able to sync nor mine

Is there any tutorial?
Thank you very much
Hi, the wallet should sync fine right now...are you leaving it long enough??

What exactly do you need a tutorial for?

***Edit***
Looks like the official pool is down right now, I'll contact the dev to fix this Smiley

You should also check out a new coin been worked on...
Atheios..
https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-developer-update-1-4180857f7202
We need some testers... stop by discord and help test before main launch Smiley
https://discord.gg/NaAPhgA

We now have contact with Sampletext again and the network is up and running as normal Smiley
Thanks for your information! Do not know about your next plans for SHF? I very much hope coin can develop after all these problems!
No problem, I do not know any future plans for SHF I think sampletext sole purpose is just to maintain the project I dont think any new feature will be coded Sad
Thanks your info! I really like this coin but now it very  difficult!
I still hole all my coin to keep as a souvenir!  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah I still hold hope for SHF so keep them safe... you never know what is round the corner Smiley
We now have contact with Sampletext again and the network is up and running as normal Smiley
Thanks for your information! Do not know about your next plans for SHF? I very much hope coin can develop after all these problems!
No problem, I do not know any future plans for SHF I think sampletext sole purpose is just to maintain the project I dont think any new feature will be coded Sad
Thanks your info! I really like this coin but now it very  difficult!
I still hole all my coin to keep as a souvenir!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The future is your Genome
Hello
Sorry I am stuck with syncing the wallet. I am not able to sync nor mine

Is there any tutorial?
Thank you very much
Atheios.org
Atheios.org
Atheios.org
price is rising  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Where?? I don't see lol Cheesy

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Cheesy

Then feel free to setup your miner, choose a pool and get mining, difficulty is still low so now is the best time Wink
Best coin if dev and member still live! So we can work more for this proplem!
Yes we need to remain alive but we seem to have lost contact with the dev again Sad
For sure we need more work.
Slightly sad to hear you say so! Hopefully, we can do something better
I think SHF is on its final legs..still no contact from Sampletext I'm not sure where he got too Sad

I've been talking with a community member of SHF that wanted to help bring back SHF to a workable state but with no server access our hands are tied, so he decided to have a go developing a new coin and as made great progress but we need people to help test the service before it goes mainstream. This new coin will NOT be published until everything is working 100%, if anyone is willing to help test the network please join us on discord...

you mean a Fork of shaft ?

No, its not a fork of SHF new coin is forked from ubiq code Smiley

Another dead project?

Not dead but in limbo at the minute Smiley
Activity: 168
Another dead project?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Then feel free to setup your miner, choose a pool and get mining, difficulty is still low so now is the best time Wink
Yes we need to remain alive but we seem to have lost contact with the dev again Sad
I think SHF is on its final legs..still no contact from Sampletext I'm not sure where he got too Sad

I've been talking with a community member of SHF that wanted to help bring back SHF to a workable state but with no server access our hands are tied, so he decided to have a go developing a new coin and as made great progress but we need people to help test the service before it goes mainstream. This new coin will NOT be published until everything is working 100%, if anyone is willing to help test the network please join us on discord...

you mean a Fork of shaft ?
Atheios.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Atheios.org

Activity: 518
Need more works for price is rasing! I hope, we have more member join and grown up this coin in next times!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 518

Atheios.org

Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: