Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠 - page 3. (Read 52796 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
здpaвcтвyйтe пoдcкaжитe пoчeмy shf GUI пишeт пиpoв 0. нa paзныx мaшинax и нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя пишeт пиpoв 0. И вaш пyл нe пpoизвeл выплaты пo 25 блoкaм и тeпepь нe oткpывaeтcя.
it would seem like we are having server problems again the problem is I don't know where Sampletext is these days so there is nothing I can do...usually if problems happen with the server he will come back and fix them asap so we'll just have to wait, I will try to reach out to him Wink

Dipdeep, if you continue the project just perhabs start a new threat and end this no new info can be added due to dev

State what happened and lets move this on, i like the way you moving a coin into what its original entend was

Thumbs up man/lady person
I will consider a new thread but as we know there is no new info to bring at this time so I fear a empty thread would be pointless right now Sad

I have stated in this thread everything that as happened since the very beginning keeping the SHF community up to date with every bit of info I can provide.

Right now I just don't know were SHF is at, we seem limited in development... such a shame Sad

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?

There is absolutely no need to invest just get mining Smiley

здpaвcтвyйтe пoдcкaжитe пoчeмy shf GUI пишeт пиpoв 0. нa paзныx мaшинax и нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя пишeт пиpoв 0. И вaш пyл нe пpoизвeл выплaты пo 25 блoкaм и тeпepь нe oткpывaeтcя.
it would seem like we are having server problems again the problem is I don't know where Sampletext is these days so there is nothing I can do...usually if problems happen with the server he will come back and fix them asap so we'll just have to wait, I will try to reach out to him Wink

Dipdeep, if you continue the project just perhabs start a new threat and end this no new info can be added due to dev

State what happened and lets move this on, i like the way you moving a coin into what its original entend was

!
I agree with you! We need new thread fo this coin!
This thread no long times support and less info at the moment
As I just wrote above Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

!
I agree with you! We need new thread fo this coin!
This thread no long times support and less info at the moment
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

Atheios.org
Activity: 5
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
tell me how to synchronize the Getn? do not leave the coins on the stock exchange.
Hi, the wallet should sync automatically??

Maybe your antivirus/firewall is blocking access Huh
нeт aнтивиpyc нe блoкиpye. Peшил пepeдeлaть и yдaлил geth и noda. Ho нe мoгy вoccтaнoвить aкк c бaлaнcoм.

Hi, all you keys are stored in C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\SHAFT that's where you will find your account with the balance.

You should also try the GUI wallet Smiley
https://github.com/shaftsh/shaft-gui-wallet
a ecли yдaлeнa этa пaпкa нo ecть зaкpытый ключ?
Unfortunately not, if you delete this folder you loose your wallet as that is your private key Smiley
This can be a backup of the file. In this case, you need to re-install the wallet and replace the wallet with your own on the above path
Atheios.org
tell me how to synchronize the Getn? do not leave the coins on the stock exchange.

нeт aнтивиpyc нe блoкиpye. Peшил пepeдeлaть и yдaлил geth и noda. Ho нe мoгy вoccтaнoвить aкк c бaлaнcoм.

Hi, all you keys are stored in C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\SHAFT that's where you will find your account with the balance.

Unfortunately not, if you delete this folder you loose your wallet as that is your private key Smiley

Atheios.org

Atheios.org
I believe Sampletext uses go to program Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Hello! Devs, what  programming language do you plan to use? Is there any code for this project?

I'm also interested in this. I hope this is the python, what other uses.
Atheios.org

Atheios.org
give me please list working nodes.
Tnx.
Sampletext will have this info but hes MIA

What is the minimum investment?

lol how much you wanna invest?? Cheesy
Activity: 17
give me please list working nodes.
Tnx.
Atheios.org
OKAY  Wink Smiley Cheesy

We will continue to improve services and software!
Great, thank you Smiley

good team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
You do not read or disregard the current state of the SHAFT
I feel a bit sad!
+1 looks to me like a new user just bumping their post count Wink

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work will be completed?

In all honesty development is really slow, I've not heard from the only developer for a few weeks now so couldn't possibly answer your question but the main thing is the project is still alive Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
good team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
You do not read or disregard the current state of the SHAFT
I feel a bit sad!
Activity: 37
OKAY  Wink Smiley Cheesy

We will continue to improve services and software!
Atheios.org
Dear developers, on the first page you see links to 5 pools of which 3 are not working and do not see references to working and educational pools  Wink
The Op (old dev) cashed out and vanished leaving the project in limbo so we have no way of changing this ANN thread, all current working pools are listed in the discord channel under pools and also posted here a few pages back Wink
Pages:
Jump to: