Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 173. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Hi, im doing solo and its going very well, but where can i find network statistics like https://ethstats.net/ ?

Here is the temporary url http://139.162.204.97:8080/
We're working on a solution to have the subdomain stats.shiftnrg.org working.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi, im doing solo and its going very well, but where can i find network statistics like https://ethstats.net/ ?
Activity: 392
Any word about Maxminers shift pool getting back up still have about 50 shift stuck on there pool

can not hear anything, I still have not received any word from him. I left there in 1300 coins

The pool is back up - you can withdraw/mine now

glad to hear that you have started, it's good.
but now I have checked and balance 0 !! why is that??

Did you receive a payment maybe ? A lot of payments were processed once we restarted the cron. If not, send me your username via PM and i will have a look.
Activity: 241
Any word about Maxminers shift pool getting back up still have about 50 shift stuck on there pool

can not hear anything, I still have not received any word from him. I left there in 1300 coins

glad to hear that you have started, it's good.
but now I have checked and balance 0 !! why is that??
Life hack.
SOLOmining

Many have noted that Gshift is disabled himself, and in the morning to check the work you realize that mining did not work while you sleep ((
There is a solution!
Write a script that will run itself Mining.

Create a new .bat file (re-launched.bat)
it prescribes these lines here

@echo off
TIMEOUT 5
:Rs
start gshift-windows-amd64 --rpcaddr "127.0.0.1" --rpcport 53901 console & start ethminer -G -F http://127.0.0.1:53901 --cl-local-work 128 --cl-global-work 16384 --farm-recheck 500
TIMEOUT 3600
taskkill.exe /f /im "gshift-windows-amd64" /T
taskkill.exe /f /im "ethminer.exe" /T
TIMEOUT 1
goto :Rs

the .bat file must be located in a folder
gshift and ethminer

This script is run, and a purse and a miner at the same time in separate windows, next will come the countdown to 3600 seconds will automatically shut down programs, and re-launched.
pleasant use
Activity: 392

For miners getting error: not enough space on disk.

Delete your old dag files in Users/Appdata/you/Ethash and restart the miner.

this you have written that you have cleaned the system and free up disk space to generate new files dag
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
For miners getting error: not enough space on disk.

Delete your old dag files in Users/Appdata/you/Ethash and restart the miner.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
When I have to send so it goes. Shift Coins come to bittrex. But in the wallet, the transaction does not appear TX or -1.
When I look at the transaction id Explorer does not find any.

Hey olib123,

This is a known bug in Etherdiene that happens on very few occasions. Once you close and reopen your wallet you should see the transactions with the correct depth.

Since the wallet will be completely overhauled for SHIFTHUB, we haven't yet decided if it's worth spending too much time on it, as this is just a cosmetic error.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Development on PHANTOM continues. You will soon see some commits on github.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
When I have to send so it goes. Shift Coins come to bittrex. But in the wallet, the transaction does not appear TX or -1.
When I look at the transaction id Explorer does not find any.
Activity: 176
Block: 6564

and if you look on transaction detail you see there txid?
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 176
Maverick69: i made that as first. I do not know what to be, but it is operating normally.

type in console for gshift: web3.shf.blockNumber and you will see your latest synced block and paste it there.
Chainjoes.com
Maverick69: i made that as first. I do not know what to be, but it is operating normally.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
DEV again fucked up, promised to 50s. Approximately 14,400 coins per day from now on!

The fast blocks and low difficulty are normal, please have some patience while the retargeting adjusts.
Wait, we can, but how bad check test network! Public inspection arrange.
Here is the step by step procedure to upgrade your wallet from 2.4.2 to 2.5.0 under Windows:

0. Download the new client (version 2.5.0) here https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift/releases/tag/2.5.0.

1. In order to execute this procedure, you need to be in a command prompt window. If you aren't yet, navigate through the Windows explorer to your new Gshift executable, hold the Shift key on the keyboard and right-click on a blank space. Release the Shift key. In the contextual menu, click on Open command window here.

The command prompt window is now opened directly in the folder of the executable.

2. Type the command 'gshift-windows-amd64 removedb' (without the quotes and followed by Enter). You will be prompted to confirm your choice to remove the database, enter 'y' to confirm (without the quotes, and followed by Enter).

Your old database has now been removed.

3. Start the client with the command 'gshift-windows-amd64' (without the quotes and followed by Enter) and wait for the blockchain to sync up. You're done!
Hi, my wallet is not sending coins. Where is the problem ? Well thank you. Huh Confirmation is ,,-1´´ still.

Also when a made:
1. personal.unlockAccount(shf.accounts[0], "...........")
2. shf.sendTransaction({from: '............', to: '...................................., value: web3.toWei(9, "shift")}) nothing will happen.

Did you do the removedb procedure? (which is posted below)
Jump to: