Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 175. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
https://shift.suprnova.cc is back up with the new wallet, balances are preserved, bittrex-richie found the transactions and everything will be good.

Thanks @ bittrex for the quick help.

However i'm strongly recommending solo mining.

Bittrex wallet maintainance complete too.

Just wanna use the chance to say thanks for a great pool, SUPRNOVA
Its def one of my favs.
How many coins could you mine solo with 20 MH/S?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello,
my wallet is also 0.
Can it be that the wallet might have created a new address?
I'm just not sure if the address is correct, which I had before the change.

I just see even with Suprnova is my wallet empty.
Up to 0.0660 which I just mining  Sad

greeting
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
https://shift.suprnova.cc is back up with the new wallet, balances are preserved, bittrex-richie found the transactions and everything will be good.

Bittrex wallet maintainance complete too.

Just wanna use the chance to say thanks for a great pool, SUPRNOVA
Its def one of my favs.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 392
It's not possible to get MPOS working with (later) blocks with smaller block numbers, we will be resetting the blocks and transactions on the pool as well as soon as we get some time, please switch to other pools or soloing if possible, we thought it will be a simple wallet upgrade and not a full reset.
Activity: 241
2 miner is not synchronized ((
legendary
Hmm okay so we start from scratch again - block zero... All balances from the old adresses will be purged and deleted on the pool and everyone will be crying again about the lost balances.. I hope this is the last time you guys are doing this...

What? all accounts have the same balance as before. How you operate your pool is another question.. we dont know how you have set it up.

Nope, my pools wallet is empty

First you say its empty, then in PM you say that you are 20K short. And then i explain that, at block 65060 you had this balance

"0x6a3527b57f43476710c0a0ef7608bd3c3907627e": { "balance": "306359183250001349504" },

Which is taken directly from the blockchain... very strange.

Not sure what you're up to, but the coinbase address of the pool is public anyway Smiley

There were around 300 coins left in the wallet as I've moved most of the coins about half hour before the switch to bittrex to have them in a safe place - looks like they are stuck in limbo there now as the TX are not confirming there. Hopefully they will soon and then I can move them back to the pool.

I don't like your attitude btw, there is no reason for this bitching via forum/PM or whatever, we're working togehter on YOUR coin and YOUR update - i'm just here to help and believe me, there would be better things todo on a Saturday afternoon than fighting with a pools upgrade Wink
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Hmm okay so we start from scratch again - block zero... All balances from the old adresses will be purged and deleted on the pool and everyone will be crying again about the lost balances.. I hope this is the last time you guys are doing this...

What? all accounts have the same balance as before. How you operate your pool is another question.. we dont know how you have set it up.

First you say its empty, then in PM you say that you are 20K short. And then i explain that, at block 65060 you had this balance

"0x6a3527b57f43476710c0a0ef7608bd3c3907627e": { "balance": "306359183250001349504" },

Which is taken directly from the blockchain... very strange.
everything works, synchronization was fine.
I removed the database from drive C
Mining is fine, award 2 coins
legendary

The Shift Team

We are on block 0.. should just be to mine. We are mining now and it should sync soon.

Ummm... shouldn't this have continued the current blockchain?

Seems that shift_2.5.0.json does not contain what I have mined with 2.4.2.

Let me check. PM me your wallet address.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

We are on block 0.. should just be to mine. We are mining now and it should sync soon.

Ummm... shouldn't this have continued the current blockchain?

Seems that shift_2.5.0.json does not contain what I have mined with 2.4.2.

The Shift Team

legendary
The Shift Team

Activity: 458
Here is the step by step procedure to upgrade your wallet from 2.4.2 to 2.5.2 under Windows:

0. Download the new client (version 2.5.2) here https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift/releases/tag/2.5.2

1. In order to execute this procedure, you need to be in a command prompt window. If you aren't yet, navigate through the Windows explorer to your new Gshift executable, hold the Shift key on the keyboard and right-click on a blank space. Release the Shift key. In the contextual menu, click on Open command window here.

The command prompt window is now opened directly in the folder of the executable.

2. Type the command 'gshift-windows-amd64 removedb' (without the quotes and followed by Enter). You will be prompted to confirm your choice to remove the database, enter 'y' to confirm (without the quotes, and followed by Enter).

Your old database has now been removed.

3. Start the client with the command 'gshift-windows-amd64' (without the quotes and followed by Enter) and wait for the blockchain to sync up. You're done!
The Shift Team
waiting

Release is up. v2.5.0

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift/releases/tag/2.5.0

Short howto for those who have not seen,

Download the new version, execute "gshift removedb" and then start the new version.
Jump to: