Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 94. (Read 547566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Holy crap, IPFS is coming!!!! This is great!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee

Tomorrow we'll have a surprise for you! A big step towards decentralized web hosting using #SHIFT and #ipfs technology by @ShiftNrg

Hope it will be amazing surprise Grin
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Tomorrow we'll have a surprise for you! A big step towards decentralized web hosting using #SHIFT and #ipfs technology by @ShiftNrg
Activity: 200
Merit: 250
What makes this different than maid and golem?

Golem is about decentralised computing, Shift provide decentralized website's. I don't know maid
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
What makes this different than maid and golem?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
All eyes on ETF... I guess is worthless to publish anything before that

Sorry but negative

probably
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
All eyes on ETF... I guess is worthless to publish anything before that
The Shift Team
OP updated with latest developments. Smiley
Activity: 867
What is this "hard fork/swap" thing i keep hearing about?I have a paper wallet, and it kinda sounds like i'm gonna lose my money  Undecided.Or do i have to carefully watch this topic every day for any update so i can prevent it from happening?

Yes that is correct. They hard forked away my paper wallets and will do it again to you. It's safer to store them on bittrex as weird as that sounds.

There was a swap when they switched to the lisk based code. There won't be a hard fork anytime soon again.
Activity: 476
What is this "hard fork/swap" thing i keep hearing about?I have a paper wallet, and it kinda sounds like i'm gonna lose my money  Undecided.Or do i have to carefully watch this topic every day for any update so i can prevent it from happening?

Yes that is correct. They hard forked away my paper wallets and will do it again to you. It's safer to store them on bittrex as weird as that sounds.
Activity: 85
I think, this project is very undervalued. Nowadays people are not looking for real tech and development.  Sad

When the prices went down, I'm buying more.

When people realised the Shift's potential, we will probably see 30-40 M $ market cap.

Best

BOB

Exactly.

MAID is making something similar, don't know if they are more advanced, but they have a marketcap of 75M, a lot of room to grow.

When Maid released Safe network ( Which is similar to Phantom) they were at a market cap of $50M. Shift is currently at $600k market cap. Shift is the most undervalued project out there right now and even a $5 million market cap means x8 from here. I was playing with their product yesterday and it looks very impressive. This wont stay down for long. If not for the btc rally, it would be pumping hard by now.

Yeah I can't believe it is where it is in terms of cap. I started buying when it was 200k and have been adding since.

You don't see many of these opportunities.

Yep. This is once in an year opportunity. I have been accumulating since $350k market cap and have no plans of selling my bag any time soon.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I think, this project is very undervalued. Nowadays people are not looking for real tech and development.  Sad

When people realised the Shift's potential, we will probably see 30-40 M $ market cap.

Best

BOB

Exactly.

MAID is making something similar, don't know if they are more advanced, but they have a marketcap of 75M, a lot of room to grow.

When Maid released Safe network ( Which is similar to Phantom) they were at a market cap of $50M. Shift is currently at $600k market cap. Shift is the most undervalued project out there right now and even a $5 million market cap means x8 from here. I was playing with their product yesterday and it looks very impressive. This wont stay down for long. If not for the btc rally, it would be pumping hard by now.

Yeah I can't believe it is where it is in terms of cap. I started buying when it was 200k and have been adding since.

You don't see many of these opportunities.
Activity: 85

Best

BOB

Exactly.

Activity: 784

Best

BOB

Exactly.

Activity: 304

Best

BOB

Exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Best

BOB

Finally! The news update you've all been waiting for.

An update all about our project Phantom which involves the implementation of IPFS on our Blockchain!
We very much liked the enthusiastic comments in our chat channels. Every day there was someone asking us about our progress of implementing IPFS. And every day, we had to tell them to be patient. Well, waiting for news is over. Let's read on!

very good, congratulations
The Shift Team
Finally! The news update you've all been waiting for.

An update all about our project Phantom which involves the implementation of IPFS on our Blockchain!
We very much liked the enthusiastic comments in our chat channels. Every day there was someone asking us about our progress of implementing IPFS. And every day, we had to tell them to be patient. Well, waiting for news is over. Let's read on!

Pages:
Jump to: