Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 96. (Read 547566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Small size whales are trying to accumulate some Shift.

Nice try.

Kinda worked for me though.

My buy orders filled. Smiley

Can't wait for IPFS implementation.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
What is this "hard fork/swap" thing i keep hearing about?I have a paper wallet, and it kinda sounds like i'm gonna lose my money  Undecided.Or do i have to carefully watch this topic every day for any update so i can prevent it from happening?

It happened months ago when shift was changed to lisk codebase. Some people (one of which is particularly vocal here) missed the swap despite being given plenty of notice.

Best follow shift on Twitter and allow notifications from them. That way you can stay up to date with everything that's happening without having to constantly check back.

LOL Exactly after i posted that, a warning/hacked post appeared  Cheesy.Probably the last thing i wanted to see after posting my worries  Cheesy.
Anyway, thanks for the clear-up Cheesy

Hahaha yeah couldn't believe it myself. Was having to double check to see was I in the wrong thread.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Small size whales are trying to accumulate some Shift.

Nice try.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014
Quote from: fing3rblist3r5 link=topic=1155284.msg17994764#msg17994764
You post in a public forum. People will respond.
I know right? Not even following what Bittrex has told them to do properly. Sounds like they're the one who isn't sober.
I am actually surprised they got reimbursed by the shift team.
Warning! Shift blockchain or web wallet have been (possibly) hacked.

It seems that bittrex agreed with my suspection (see the picture bellow).

I sent the same message to ShiftTeam but faced a silent wall (see the picture bellow)

Because I faced a silent wall from ShiftTeam, I decide to make this post so some smart guys here can investigate this case and give me some insights. I also warn other investors should be very careful until the case settled.

P/S: All my other coins are safe

Update:
The hacker's account: https://explorer.shiftnrg.org/address/10138432695218947150S

Can you not share pictures the normal way?

I don't trust those links you provide.

Looks like fud/scam attempt

Nope I cant do that for several reasons which I wont disclose. This is none of ur business after all. Enjoy ur life of a shoeshiner and dont bark if nobody asks u for anything. Look hacker took too much of a bankroll and everyones busy with investigating the cause of the theft. I will be in contact with u later when u sober up.

You post in a public forum. People will respond.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

I sent the same message to ShiftTeam but faced a silent wall (see the picture bellow)

Because I faced a silent wall from ShiftTeam, I decide to make this post so some smart guys here can investigate this case and give me some insights. I also warn other investors should be very careful until the case settled.

Update:
The hacker's account: https://explorer.shiftnrg.org/address/10138432695218947150S

Nope I cant do that for several reasons which I wont disclose. This is none of ur business after all. Enjoy ur life of a shoeshiner and dont bark if nobody asks u for anything. Look hacker took too much of a bankroll and everyones busy with investigating the cause of the theft. I will be in contact with u later when u sober up.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
What is this "hard fork/swap" thing i keep hearing about?I have a paper wallet, and it kinda sounds like i'm gonna lose my money  Undecided.Or do i have to carefully watch this topic every day for any update so i can prevent it from happening?

It happened months ago when shift was changed to lisk codebase. Some people (one of which is particularly vocal here) missed the swap despite being given plenty of notice.

Best follow shift on Twitter and allow notifications from them. That way you can stay up to date with everything that's happening without having to constantly check back.

LOL Exactly after i posted that, a warning/hacked post appeared  Cheesy.Probably the last thing i wanted to see after posting my worries  Cheesy.
Anyway, thanks for the clear-up Cheesy
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Newbie accounts causing problem, no surprise.

Update:

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
edit: dev, why did you remove your promotional post about lottery tickets??

Is still active : https://lotto.shiftnrg.eu/

Good luck to all in the lotto of this week!

I knew for the first time.

This looks interesting.
Activity: 458

The lotto is still active indeed, but it is a side project from team members, not a project from the team as a whole.
Activity: 468

Is still active : https://lotto.shiftnrg.eu/

Good luck to all in the lotto of this week!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
One of the best investments right now.
I agree with you!
But what is another one investments?

VTR, there's a possibility the torrent network will go live in a few weeks. if it does it will be massive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
I agree with you!
But what is another one investments?
Activity: 423

You could say it's free money.

Usually, if the price does not increase, then it will fall. Flat? For whales is much more profitable when the price going down. I think we will see a return to at least to 4k.
We've already dipped to 4K, lots of demand for this, will only increase over the coming weeks.

You might get lucky with an order in the 4K region, time will tell.

Okay. At the moment @4905, but unfortunately, I still want to buy moar that shit for 1 BTC, I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea. Smiley

You need to buy and hold,this is a long term coin  Smiley

That's what I did and I got screwed hard. I had paper wallets and they straight up hard forked them out of my wallets! Then either kept the coins for themselves or burnt them. This coin is dumb. Only get involved if you are planning on selling for a profit quick before they hard fork your coins away.

Maybe you forgot to buy Ticket? xD

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Usually, if the price does not increase, then it will fall. Flat? For whales is much more profitable when the price going down. I think we will see a return to at least to 4k.
We've already dipped to 4K, lots of demand for this, will only increase over the coming weeks.

Okay. At the moment @4905, but unfortunately, I still want to buy moar that shit for 1 BTC, I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea. Smiley

You need to buy and hold,this is a long term coin  Smiley

That's what I did and I got screwed hard. I had paper wallets and they straight up hard forked them out of my wallets! Then either kept the coins for themselves or burnt them. This coin is dumb. Only get involved if you are planning on selling for a profit quick before they hard fork your coins away.
Didn't you keep upto date with the project while you were holding?
Activity: 476

You need to buy and hold,this is a long term coin  Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
those who bought Shift very cheap already sold it by 4-5 cents, so now price will go up before all releases. Good question is where will it stop. I guess somewhere around 20-30 cents

That's a fair estimate before the release, After it will hit a minimum of $1 each.

We may also get a double whammy if the ETF passes for BTC.

Release of what? When is due?

The shift team are working on a decentralized internet, the alpha is due at the end of Q1, so not that long.

amazing tech, this is the future. so q1 end is around a month away, interesting  Cool no one wants to sell, sell books are thin, buys increasing everyday, top holders placing in cold storage. all extremely good signs.
Pages:
Jump to: