Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 40. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well I`m trying to cashout my coins from xhash to bittrex, but it says "Invalid coin adress".

Any ideas what happend?
Bittrex is still with SHOP, they will move to SHOPX soon
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Well I`m trying to cashout my coins from xhash to bittrex, but it says "Invalid coin adress".

Any ideas what happend?
Activity: 203
Hi ther all. i need to swap my SHOP coins to SHOPX, is it still ok to swap at bittrex ? thanks in advance  Smiley

Sry but no... The exchange is threw polo and you might contact them because shopcoin deposits might be closed now...
please help i have over 2000 that i sent to bittrex as i was unable to access my laptop untill this morning. Sad . But we now have a new family member named Paige  Wink been a hectic 10 days to say the least. hope i can get help to sort this out. i need to catch up on a lot of info. But our new baby is priority 1. here are some details.

Date: 6/08/2014 09:41
To: bittrex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debit: -2021.50601312 SHOP
Transaction fee: -0.01 SHOP
Net amount: -2021.51601312 SHOP
Transaction ID: b713eb646bc9c807a193996fd11c4d2520c7a084a2d8f084c0ef608fa9a22061

please help Cry

SWAP ROUND 2

WILL HAPPEN AT BITTREX!!! PLEASE SEND ALL SHOP TO BITTREX!!

ONCE I HAVE A DATE FOR SWAP I WILL LET YOU KNOW!

Thank you for your quick reply, you guys are the best Wink my coins have almost confirmed at Bittrex now Grin. and now it's dad's turn to clean up Paige  Cry lol
Activity: 784
Hi ther all. i need to swap my SHOP coins to SHOPX, is it still ok to swap at bittrex ? thanks in advance  Smiley

Sry but no... The exchange is threw polo and you might contact them because shopcoin deposits might be closed now...
please help i have over 2000 that i sent to bittrex as i was unable to access my laptop untill this morning. Sad . But we now have a new family member named Paige  Wink been a hectic 10 days to say the least. hope i can get help to sort this out. i need to catch up on a lot of info. But our new baby is priority 1. here are some details.

To: bittrex EhXvKWjqEMU9Dz6rVz6kYXtWVNyVw9Fk9q
Transaction ID: b713eb646bc9c807a193996fd11c4d2520c7a084a2d8f084c0ef608fa9a22061

please help Cry

SWAP ROUND 2

WILL HAPPEN AT BITTREX!!! PLEASE SEND ALL SHOP TO BITTREX!!

ONCE I HAVE A DATE FOR SWAP I WILL LET YOU KNOW!
Hi ther all. i need to swap my SHOP coins to SHOPX, is it still ok to swap at bittrex ? thanks in advance  Smiley

To: bittrex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please help Cry

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address
And what I wrote? I want to convert coins with a pool. And I'll tell you it's a good coin? Send me your address, I will send you their coins. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi ther all. i need to swap my SHOP coins to SHOPX, is it still ok to swap at bittrex ? thanks in advance  Smiley

soo basically your saying my coin is a crap coin in broken english.  Thanks!
My broken English only through Google. I do not fault that they are so rough translation. Publish original. I'm from Ukraine. Write in Russian. Again, if that is not what you said, sorry!

Мой ломаный английский только благодаря гугл. Я не виноват, что они так коряво переводят. Опубликую оригинал. Я из Украины. Пишу на русском. Повторюсь, если что не так сказал, извините! Grin
soo basically your saying my coin is a crap coin in broken english.  Thanks!
Good luck to everyone who else believes in fairy tales!  Grin Grin Grin
I'd better go help Palestine!
What do you mean? Either be precise or stop fuding.
I say that I do not want to use their power useless. But it is a private matter. Grin
So I went to get another coin. Good luck to all who stay!

i have no idea what you are talking about... sorry
Just look what else you can now get! I do not troll, and do not advertise. But if we are honest miners, it is useful to share information! Just a pity to burn time and electricity on some crap. Your power can allow you to earn this coin, but I do not.
 If I'm wrong - sorry!  Grin
I say that I do not want to use their power useless. But it is a private matter. Grin

i have no idea what you are talking about... sorry
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1198
New pool 0% fee,stratum,vardiff or user defined diff ...

http://shopx.theblocksfactory.com/
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
Poloniex Swap will happen August 5th! Please deposit all SHOP COINS prior to 1pm CST.  After SHOPX is activated the SHOP market will not longer work.

when will polo swap th coins  Huh

the schedule has been elapsed...

Busoni is working on it RIGHT NOW!! Smiley sorry for delay!

ah nice... shop has been frozen  Wink
it looks like busoni is doing sth in the backend  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
GL ShopX! I got my eye out on this coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If SHOPX sellers wont fck it ( by inpatience and lowering the price ) we can get nice start value.
buyers at 4k sat ( one zero missed )....should be at least 40k sat

It's begining of new ShopX coin, it will rise surely because of very low number of total coins.
We just need to show more patience about this coin and will trust this coin and developer.
Poloniex Swap will happen August 5th! Please deposit all SHOP COINS prior to 1pm CST.  After SHOPX is activated the SHOP market will not longer work.

when will polo swap th coins  Huh

the schedule has been elapsed...

Busoni is working on it RIGHT NOW!! Smiley sorry for delay!
Pages:
Jump to: