Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 36. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Richie is adding to Bittrex right now!  

Once I have concrete info in regards to our partnership with a online retailer it should help the price..  I am trying to connivence them to purchase 100k coins to use for their rewards system and ive got them on the hook for 50k at the moment. Smiley  so everyone cross your fingers!

Oh man , how many time have i heard this kind of statement.

Go people rush and buy because this retailer is going to buy it all !!! Come on now, i hope your not all about hype and can get something decent for this coin at least.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Guys i have another question i have like 16 uncomfimed transactions which are mined stake - but all of the ucomfirmed, and it dont look like any of them plan to get conmfirmed - is there anything i can do to heal this proccess?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Once I have concrete info in regards to our partnership with a online retailer it should help the price..  I am trying to connivence them to purchase 100k coins to use for their rewards system and ive got them on the hook for 50k at the moment. Smiley  so everyone cross your fingers!

Thats great news, I was able to get some low buy orders filled so I'm stocked up
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Activity: 569
SHOP is removed from bittrex. Hopefully they now made room for SHOPX...
Once it's added all hell will brake lose and impatient will sell too early Cheesy
Activity: 182
Ok guys im back in town.. had to leave for the weekend.  I will make contact with Richie today and try to get you some dates by tonight!

Activity: 462
Bittrex staff was in vacation, they just came back today, be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The swap delay here is ridiculous, why would you not synchronise both exchanges to do it at the same time.

Contact,ask,schedule and confirm as simple as that.

sounds pretty simple.. but not everything is as simple as it seem plus... we are still on target.  I did not want to do both switches same day and was hoping to do them 4-5 days apart to give everyone time to exchange.

Truth be told I would rather have done bittrex first but we couldnt since they were out of pocket all week.

We will soon be looking to hire 1 full time dev for this project with a guaranteed one year contract if we can finalize the deal im working on.

Wow a one year contract huh? nice! That's the sort thing that makes me stick with SHOP/SHOPX. You guys have shown dedication that's really hard to come by in crypto.
Anyone who's wandered over to your site/forum knows that you're not messing around, that you're up to your eyeballs in this project.
Thanks for all your hard work man! Good times ahead for sure  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Well, my SHOP coins are finally on bittrex. So I guess I just wait for the swap to happen.
There is no volume... we need bittrex.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Man price has really taken a hit, great time to put in some low buys
legendary
why dont you add anon to SHOPX?

Anon is a possibility on the table for further development Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
why dont you add anon to SHOPX?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
My bctscoin wallet is out of sync. What are some good addnodes to put in my conf file? My coins staked and I can't transfer them yet.
legendary
If you guys can't wait I can swap you out Wink
The swap delay here is ridiculous, why would you not synchronise both exchanges to do it at the same time.

Contact,ask,schedule and confirm as simple as that.

sounds pretty simple.. but not everything is as simple as it seem plus... we are still on target.  I did not want to do both switches same day and was hoping to do them 4-5 days apart to give everyone time to exchange.

Truth be told I would rather have done bittrex first but we couldnt since they were out of pocket all week.

We will soon be looking to hire 1 full time dev for this project with a guaranteed one year contract if we can finalize the deal im working on.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
NOt Vol in bittrex, but I hope become good in next day
Pages:
Jump to: