Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 35. (Read 57091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
With to small number coins 300,000 or something and all the different things you guys are doing to make this coin better, if you look at the price on Bittrex it is one of the most undervalued coins right now, I feel like Im literally stealing it lol. Great profits ahead here in a short period of time. This is the perfect time to buy, we are pretty lucky not many people have caught on yet, but now that it is on bittrex, that wont last very long at all.

Your Very RIGHT!!!  this will change soon

I have hired a couple promoters to help spread the word about our coin.   One will be starting soon and one in a week... so we should start seeing some volume.

I will be updating this post soon with info obtained from the meeting that will take place in ATL

Hi there all i am going on a buying spree with .13 BTC over at BITTREX. adding more SHOPX to my bag Cool. i won't be selling any in the near future either, i'm in this one for the long haul. I really do think SHOPX is hidden gem. The DEV'S for this great coin have done so much already, it's now my turn to try and help support SHOPX with a little buy support Grin. keep up the great work all.

I'm guessing the buy order @2400 sat on Bittrex is yours? Nice!  Smiley
Dumpers have nearly eaten their way through your buy wall but we all appreciate your support man. The thing is I don't even understand where all those dumpers are coming from  Huh
It's really strange, dumping has been going on for a long time now and at all prices. There were people selling for under 200 sat on Polo  Shocked I mean what the hell, there can't be an unlimited supply of dumpers and you'd imagine people buying low won't sell for lower right? But I'm pretty confident the price will go up eventually.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
With to small number coins 300,000 or something and all the different things you guys are doing to make this coin better, if you look at the price on Bittrex it is one of the most undervalued coins right now, I feel like Im literally stealing it lol. Great profits ahead here in a short period of time. This is the perfect time to buy, we are pretty lucky not many people have caught on yet, but now that it is on bittrex, that wont last very long at all.

I have hired a couple promoters to help spread the word about our coin.   One will be starting soon and one in a week... so we should start seeing some volume.

I will be updating this post soon with info obtained from the meeting that will take place in ATL

Hi there all i am going on a buying spree with .13 BTC over at BITTREX. adding more SHOPX to my bag Cool. i won't be selling any in the near future either, i'm in this one for the long haul. I really do think SHOPX is hidden gem. The DEV'S for this great coin have done so much already, it's now my turn to try and help support SHOPX with a little buy support Grin. keep up the great work all.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
erm... still having trouble exchanging bcts ((( i tried sending them to bittrex and polonies shop-x but the wallet wont e=let me send as it wont recognise the adress.... what am i oding wrong ?
Activity: 784

Hey guys i still have shopcoin to swap bittrex doesent have the trading pair anymore i wanted to do it yesterday but the wallet didnt sync!

Help please!

Sent you a PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Hey guys i still have shopcoin to swap bittrex doesent have the trading pair anymore i wanted to do it yesterday but the wallet didnt sync!

Help please!
Activity: 528

Created a subreddit: Everyone come help make this community grow

http://www.reddit.com/r/ShopX

I need a payment gateway for shopx [i personally use woocommerce] -- or need to get listed to a merchant servies; ie coinpayments.net

once we get the merchant services set up, i can rewrite http://www.spacela8.com/research
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO INCREASE VOLUME LET ME HEAR THEM!

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
We still need the boards approval
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)
They have even asked what amount of $$ would i take for the entire project.

What I dont know?
Will the board members like this idea?
After announcing deal how long will it take to get the ball rolling?

Do you have any bounties? For PR , etc.

non generic but I do have coins I can spend for PR

What can u do and how much will it cost me!

What can you do?

Plant seeds, water them, and watch them grow...

Do you have a landing page, general info page for shopx??

I can help moderate a subreddit/ cultivate an online community

I can announce i accept shopx for my art and miscellaneous merchandise at  http://www.spacelab.io

post the bitcointalk link to cryptocurrency/ altcoin pages on facebook

contact a few cryptocurrency online news outlets/bogs, this actually sounds like an interesting concept many readers would jump on board!!

i own .3% of the shopx supply, and have refused to dump because id rather take a loss than miss out on an opportunity; i have somewhat an invested interest in seeing this coin succeed!

Any help will be appreciated.   Tell me what you will need from me to help out in any of the areas where we need help.
Activity: 528
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

What I know?
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.

What I dont know?

What can you do?

Plant seeds, water them, and watch them grow...

Do you have a landing page, general info page for shopx??

I can help moderate a subreddit/ cultivate an online community

I can announce i accept shopx for my art and miscellaneous merchandise at  http://www.spacelab.io

post the bitcointalk link to cryptocurrency/ altcoin pages on facebook

contact a few cryptocurrency online news outlets/bogs, this actually sounds like an interesting concept many readers would jump on board!!

i own .3% of the shopx supply, and have refused to dump because id rather take a loss than miss out on an opportunity; i have somewhat an invested interest in seeing this coin succeed!

What I know?

What I dont know?

Activity: 462

What I know?

What I dont know?

What I know?

What I dont know?
Activity: 462
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Good news, now I will convert my coin into ShopX.

THANKS developer.

Ain't it to late for that now, if so i miss the boat on that one...  Cry

LOL  Grin who made the insane bid on Bittrex at

Sum (BTC)     Total (BTC)      Size (SHOPX)              Bid (BTC)
0.5101         0.4423           44226855.87250000        0.00000001

Is there even that much ShopX... That one made me smile a little.  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Dump away, my buy orders are set Roll Eyes
Activity: 569
Well price sux anyway, wasted time mining.
Sorry for guys who paid rentals.
Pages:
Jump to: