Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 21. (Read 157678 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
June 19, 2014, 04:11:47 PM
Hope it's not another shareXcoin!

Thank you for sharing your hopes with the world!
it was brilliant answer Grin (cannot kept silence)  Cheesy
P.S. really upset that miss IPO... I like this coins.
Activity: 840
Simcoin Developer
June 19, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Thank you for sharing your hopes with the world!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 19, 2014, 01:40:50 PM
Simcoin Developer
June 19, 2014, 01:14:32 PM
NxtChg is a genius...

There is only one omnipotent dev in simcoin unlike most other coins. Think of simcoin as Nxt if BCNext were NxtChg. Just as brilliant only with a smarter
mouth and won't leave his project to the people until it is running very smoothly. It is closed source for now and he is our dictator until such time he deems us worthy. Then, and only then will it be open source and he will leave it to the community to fuq it up as he facepalms from his private island.

Tentacle Overlord likes your talking.
Simcoin Developer
June 19, 2014, 01:09:00 PM
I want to buy 40 million SIM for 100 BTC. Via escrow or 20 batches. Can you sell to me NXT?

I do not sell simcoins at this point.

Any trading should be between you and the IPO investors, either on the exchange or directly.

I can act as an escrow with no fees, if you want me to.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator
June 19, 2014, 12:46:55 PM
Thank you. By the way, are you one of developers or investors?

There is only one omnipotent dev in simcoin unlike most other coins. Think of simcoin as Nxt if BCNext were NxtChg. Just as brilliant only with a smarter
mouth and won't leave his project to the people until it is running very smoothly. It is closed source for now and he is our dictator until such time he deems us worthy. Then, and only then will it be open source and he will leave it to the community to fuq it up as he facepalms from his private island.
June 19, 2014, 12:05:13 PM

Maybe some ipo investor want to sell their coins to me:
419   3.500   9,776,141   2.44%
381   3.211   8,969,190   2.24%
343   3.100   8,658,867   2.16%
534   3.000   8,379,549   2.09%
530   3.000   8,379,549   2.09%

I want to buy this bigger stack. We can use escrow or if you have old account use multiple batch. Please PM me.

5-6 times the ipo price may be good enough for the small investors. But you are not going to get us top holders at that price. We are patient and
Simcoin has a good shot at dollar parity. I can wait 2 years for that. Crypto can be huge by then so probably sooner. Anyway if you do find a seller
there is no better escrower than NxtChg. He can escrow your btc and then transfer the seller's Simcoin balance to yours.
Activity: 16
June 19, 2014, 11:19:44 AM
I try this simcoin exchange but i cant even set my own password and set name. How is this safe?

It is much safer than having users choose non-random/weak passwords.

I always have long random password and its better if we have more trusted exchanges like mintpal.

Maybe some ipo investor want to sell their coins to me:
419   3.500   9,776,141   2.44%
381   3.211   8,969,190   2.24%
343   3.100   8,658,867   2.16%
534   3.000   8,379,549   2.09%
530   3.000   8,379,549   2.09%

I want to buy this bigger stack. We can use escrow or if you have old account use multiple batch. Please PM me.
June 19, 2014, 11:05:47 AM
I want to buy 40 million SIM for 100 BTC. Via escrow or 20 batches. Can you sell to me NXT?

You might also want to consider buying some at SimXchg.com.

If someone can list this coin at mintpal i can buy them there. I try this simcoin exchange but i cant even set my own password and set name. How is this safe?
June 19, 2014, 10:49:39 AM
Hello,

Thanks!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 19, 2014, 10:38:54 AM
Simxchg looks great!!
One quick question, is there a way to see how much BTC we originally invested?

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 19, 2014, 06:54:25 AM
this coin is a great innovation, we need change a good name that make people notice.
how about okcoin?
@NxtChg

This is a well-known China bitcoin exchange name   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
June 19, 2014, 06:35:03 AM
Price seems crazy cheap compared to the risk ipo investors took??

Definitely.
And I'm sure that the price will continue to rise

Cheap? Come on guys we have multiply by 4 the price we paid forin the original ipo! its 4 times more expensive to buy simcoin now and will grow up steadily.

NxtChg is a genius, I have been watching him for the last month and so and his attitude and approach to situations is managed in a way no one else has done so far, he does not allow trolling, stupid, repeated  questions posted and keep this thread clean and you don't have to read through lots of non interesting comments like in most threat for other coins. You find the right information here without going through a lot of crap.

Why is he a genius? Well he has created his own exchange and all works smoothly , the coin is growing steadily without dump and pump because he can control the manipulation of a few big whales and he wants the best for this coin, he also managed to get rid of a manipulator from another main coin that came here trolling and he did it in such a way that person is not the head of that coin anymore. But above all he did not preach himself of doing so, he just gave him a great lesson not to put his feet where it does not belong, I trust and have all my confidence in NxtChg. He is the best owner and dev of all the coins I have invested.

this is not a wish full thinking now, Many coins owner boost that their coins will be the next bitcoin, well I never seen a coin so far who can do that but I see simcoin be on top of coinmarket cap when the sim is completed.

NxtChg is a person with full integrity, crafty, intelligent and above all great sense of humour.

I don't know if Simcoin will replace BTC but I see Simcoin as a future Empire in the crypto currency world and if that's the case I will apply to work for this future multicompany. I am really glad I am one of the investors of this coin in the IPO even if I am one that has the smallest investment

please continue the hard work

couldn't agree more! BTW, people in China start to talk about simcoin on its "twitter", which is weibo.com and a lot of them can't get it that the price now is almost 6 times of the IPO price after only 15 hours of trading, when there is no client or the known launch date of simcoin.
Simcoin Developer
June 19, 2014, 03:59:01 AM
Anyone with password problems - PM me.

Anyone with withdrawals problems - be patient for god's sake!
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 03:36:22 AM

Definitely.

Cheap? Come on guys we have multiply by 4 the price we paid forin the original ipo! its 4 times more expensive to buy simcoin now and will grow up steadily.

NxtChg is a genius, I have been watching him for the last month and so and his attitude and approach to situations is managed in a way no one else has done so far, he does not allow trolling, stupid, repeated  questions posted and keep this thread clean and you don't have to read through lots of non interesting comments like in most threat for other coins. You find the right information here without going through a lot of crap.

Why is he a genius? Well he has created his own exchange and all works smoothly , the coin is growing steadily without dump and pump because he can control the manipulation of a few big whales and he wants the best for this coin, he also managed to get rid of a manipulator from another main coin that came here trolling and he did it in such a way that person is not the head of that coin anymore. But above all he did not preach himself of doing so, he just gave him a great lesson not to put his feet where it does not belong, I trust and have all my confidence in NxtChg. He is the best owner and dev of all the coins I have invested.

this is not a wish full thinking now, Many coins owner boost that their coins will be the next bitcoin, well I never seen a coin so far who can do that but I see simcoin be on top of coinmarket cap when the sim is completed.

NxtChg is a person with full integrity, crafty, intelligent and above all great sense of humour.

I don't know if Simcoin will replace BTC but I see Simcoin as a future Empire in the crypto currency world and if that's the case I will apply to work for this future multicompany. I am really glad I am one of the investors of this coin in the IPO even if I am one that has the smallest investment

please continue the hard work
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 19, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

Definitely.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
June 18, 2014, 11:42:08 PM
NxtChg takes care of withdrawals manually for obvious security reasons. He is usually on top of them but I think he's sleeping. You have nothing to worry about you will get your
btc.

ha.
well i'll just have to wait for his timezone then.
June 18, 2014, 11:32:17 PM
NxtChg takes care of withdrawals manually for obvious security reasons. He is usually on top of them but I think he's sleeping. You have nothing to worry about you will get your
btc.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
June 18, 2014, 11:15:41 PM
trying to withdraw btc from simxchg but it's just sitting there for half an hour ..

is there an extra step :/ or wtf ??
lol

edit.
trolling through a thread trying to find useful information can be unsuccesful Smiley
manual withdrawls is how it is managed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 18, 2014, 10:56:01 PM
i have integrated nxtchg the last time with nxt on www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2
There's column 'type' added which can be 'sell' or 'buy'. Other than that, it's the same.

I actually was about to suggest this Smiley.

Next stop is coinmarketcap - can we do it or it's too early?
Pages:
Jump to: