Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 27. (Read 157731 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 13, 2014, 01:17:51 PM
hi, Dev
This is my first account in bitcointalk.org which I registered today. I also joined simcoin slack today.
I am a simcoin IPO investor, I wanna join simcoin slack, could you please send me the PM.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
There is a proposal for Simcoin logo:

It's nice, but it looks familiar. Anybody recognizes it?

There are so many logos, that whatever you create, somebody's probably already using something similar Smiley

So if anyone knows if it's already taken - please let us know.
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 12:56:02 PM
I didn't quite understand the registration on slack. Where do I get the PM, here on BF?

You need an established account. New one won't do.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 13, 2014, 12:51:18 PM
I didn't quite understand the registration on slack. Where do I get the PM, here on BF?
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 12:35:45 PM
why is so quiet here?

Do I have to join https://simcoin.slack.com/signup to get updates to when and how the coin will be distributed?

No, important updates will be here too. Just not much news at the moment.

There may be a logo contest soon, we're discussing it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 12:33:13 PM
why is so quiet here?

Do I have to join https://simcoin.slack.com/signup to get updates to when and how the coin will be distributed?
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 05:31:44 AM
I remind everyone that some of our discussions are now on Slack.

If you want to join, go here: https://simcoin.slack.com/signup

and enter your forum username.

Then wait for a PM with a link to follow, where you can further setup your Slack account and choose a password.

Your BTT account must be a real one, sockpuppets won't do.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2014, 05:23:12 AM
I would be interested in buying some of these before you go live with the exchange. Buying either from the developer or an IPO backer. If this is possible, let me know plz.

The only way to buy it currently is somebody's whole account.

Or a private arrangement with someone, who will promise to honor it and send you the part you bought when the exchange opens.

Cool. If anyone is wishing to sell their whole account, please PM me with an offer. I have been a member for over a year and have made numerous trades all of which have been successful.
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 05:10:47 AM
I would be interested in buying some of these before you go live with the exchange. Buying either from the developer or an IPO backer. If this is possible, let me know plz.

The only way to buy it currently is somebody's whole account.

Or a private arrangement with someone, who will promise to honor it and send you the part you bought when the exchange opens.
legendary
Activity: 1344
June 13, 2014, 05:06:55 AM

Otherwise I will wait until it goes on the exchange.
Simcoin Developer
June 13, 2014, 04:51:17 AM
I was one of the first to know that he will launch a new NXT CLONE - I did not invest.
I had a feeling that something does not feel right about UF...

Precisely why I didn't invest in NEM too and never paid attention to it Smiley

Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
June 13, 2014, 04:16:16 AM
NEM is no clone...
it is 100% written from scratch...
significant piece of deep innovation...

And you know it how? From your crystall ball? Till yestarday it's was a questionable project with totall asshole and troll at the head. No it's a questionable headless project.

@dzarmush Don't know what your problem is, anyway, I will not engage in polemics, such as you troll NEM - I troll Quora, etc. Simply not interested.

Time will be the best judge of us.
legendary
Activity: 1806
June 13, 2014, 03:33:07 AM
NEM is no clone...
it is 100% written from scratch...
significant piece of deep innovation...

And you know it how? From your crystall ball? Till yestarday it's was a questionable project with totall asshole and troll at the head. No it's a questionable headless project.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
June 13, 2014, 02:29:15 AM
Wow. Normally I detest the type of post I am about to write, but I write it, not as some form of juvenile two-fingered-salute to the defeated but, rather, in astonishment at what I have just witnessed.

What a fucking truly epic smackdown!

Seriously, that was jaw-on-the-floor shock and awe.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2014, 02:18:47 AM
Utopianfuture made a serious mistake, but I respect him for taking responsibility and stepping down. He did a great deal for NEM. Now is the time when NEM will start moving forward without him, after all that's the beauty of decentralization. I'm sure all will be up and running sooner than haters think. Wink
Can you remind me something more than 'fair' distribution that justified NEM clone in the first place? Because I see no other real reason...

Claiming that we are some good developers and will provide something new is not sufficient anymore IMHO (in cryptos ecosystem).

Of course that can be claimed for SIMcoin where I am invested too but that was mostly an act of support to NxtChg - he knows why...

I hope to both project success anyway.

NEM is no clone(you know that, right?), it is 100% written from scratch by a group of extremely competent devs and I think POI will be a significant piece of deep innovation. Other than innovation, NEM has one of the largest and most diverse and helpful communities. You should remember that NEM has achieved all this before even launching. Alpha is in aprox 12 days so all sceptics will run out of dull arguments when they'll see the work done.
Maybe I have to put you on ignore (as a shill)...
Vaporware
FYI when I was discussing with UF about NXT's distribution issues you were probably not even aware of NXT.

I was one of the first to know that he will launch a new NXT CLONE - I did not invest.
I had a feeling that something does not feel right about UF...
legendary
June 13, 2014, 02:15:46 AM
Utopianfuture made a serious mistake, but I respect him for taking responsibility and stepping down. He did a great deal for NEM. Now is the time when NEM will start moving forward without him, after all that's the beauty of decentralization. I'm sure all will be up and running sooner than haters think. Wink
Can you remind me something more than 'fair' distribution that justified NEM clone in the first place? Because I see no other real reason...

Claiming that we are some good developers and will provide something new is not sufficient anymore IMHO (in cryptos ecosystem).

Of course that can be claimed for SIMcoin where I am invested too but that was mostly an act of support to NxtChg - he knows why...

NEM is no clone(you know that, right?), it is 100% written from scratch by a group of extremely competent devs and I think POI will be a significant piece of deep innovation. Other than innovation, NEM has one of the largest and most diverse and helpful communities. You should remember that NEM has achieved all this before even launching. Alpha is in aprox 12 days so all sceptics will run out of dull arguments when they'll see the work done.
Maybe I have to put you on ignore (as a shill)...
Vaporware
June 13, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

legendary
June 13, 2014, 02:04:13 AM

June 13, 2014, 02:00:56 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: