Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 30. (Read 157733 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 10:58:53 AM
You can report as much as you like. But I will re-post again gain and again. It is my right to speak in public.

That's for moderators.
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 10:52:54 AM
I still remember your exchange with its pathetic fixed 6 digit number password

I kindly ask you to stay away from this topic. Otherwise you will be reported.

You're an idiot and idiots are not welcomed here.

The password was 8 mixed-case characters + digits. That's 218,340,105,584,896 combinations.

If that password is pathetic - go and bruteforce it over the network, moron.
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 10:14:44 AM
my friends said the coin will be bery good.they said  sim will be generation 3 coin.

I remember what people's "friends" used to tell them while the IPO was still open: "don't invest, it's a scam".

Now they're saying it's 3rd gen?!  Grin

Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 10:06:14 AM
I think badges design are solely determined by space of using i.e. exchange. It doesn't make much sense to do the job until you can actually put them into the layout.

Wise words. The exchange will look almost exactly like NxtChg.com - no time to restyle it.

So it will be the same, lame homegrown "design", just white pages basically.

@dzarmush - any chance you have time to participate in the Badge Bounty?

No need to bother "big guns" with this. I hope we could find more of "an aspiring young artist" kind of folks Smiley

They have a good chance to show off their skill and get paid at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
June 11, 2014, 08:16:48 AM
Oh yeah. If the dev makes 1 sec confirmations it'll be in top 2 right after Bitcoin in a year.

dont make me all excited peeps
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
June 11, 2014, 07:49:59 AM
I am a black swan hunter and this is surely starting to look like one.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
June 11, 2014, 07:36:30 AM
my friends said the coin will be bery good.they said  sim will be generation 3 coin.
but i cannot see it.speed is only one of sepc

Don't listen to friends, listen to the dev: "That's why I want to build upon ideas from Bitcoin, Ripple and NXT and create a simple coin with the goal of not adding more and more confusing features, but rather focusing on three S'es: Speed, Security, Simplicity".

and i think this is a really fantastic feature Wink
everthing else can be build on top of it (even distributed asset exchanges)

Oh yeah. If the dev makes 1 sec confirmations it'll be in top 2 right after Bitcoin in a year.

+ no blockchain!!! No more downloading that huge chain slug!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2014, 07:35:48 AM

Don't listen to friends, listen to the dev: "That's why I want to build upon ideas from Bitcoin, Ripple and NXT and create a simple coin with the goal of not adding more and more confusing features, but rather focusing on three S'es: Speed, Security, Simplicity".

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 07:31:39 AM

legendary
June 11, 2014, 07:25:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
June 11, 2014, 07:24:29 AM
If the dev delivers half of what he said, then it might even compete BTC!!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
June 11, 2014, 07:22:42 AM
legendary
June 11, 2014, 06:24:37 AM
By the way, one shound't underestimate the power of early adoption. A guy who paid 100 BTC for 10M coins would probably be much more active than a guy who paid 3.5 BTC Smiley

I can give you an address if you want to close the distance. I wouldn't mind additional 96.5 BTC Smiley

No need, I'm devoted enough already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
June 11, 2014, 06:16:59 AM
I think the price had more to do with source problems, fork after fork. That is exactly what nxtchg doesnt want for this coin and as i could read was one of the primary goals.
I disagree. Version after version show innovation and commitment (like there was in nxt beginning)
the beta client was smooth because there was small amount of participants, its normal to find bugs on main net.

I think badges design are solely determined by space of using i.e. exchange. It doesn't make much sense to do the job until you can actually put them into the layout.
I agree - maybe NxtChg can post pics of the exchange and add more needed info.
legendary
June 11, 2014, 06:16:38 AM
one shound't underestimate the power of early adoption.

(Sorry for throwing your name every time for design bounties but I really like your work)

legendary
Activity: 882
June 11, 2014, 06:11:14 AM
one shound't underestimate the power of early adoption.

(Sorry for throwing your name every time for design bounties but I really like your work)
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 06:06:42 AM
By the way, one shound't underestimate the power of early adoption. A guy who paid 100 BTC for 10M coins would probably be much more active than a guy who paid 3.5 BTC Smiley

I can give you an address if you want to close the distance. I wouldn't mind additional 96.5 BTC Smiley
legendary
June 11, 2014, 06:04:02 AM
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 06:03:24 AM
And that porsche. That would be an old and used one in your case Wink

I am watching you. You start trolling again, back outside you go.
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 06:01:15 AM
Very good post about why a dedicated and qualified committee is important for any crypto success, based on NXT example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7245897

While it probably obvious to most of the participants here, I still recommend giving a look.

Can you give concrete examples of how exactly committees led to NXT success? Because I don't remember any.

Pages:
Jump to: