Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 31. (Read 157733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2014, 05:54:19 AM
I won't Smiley If someone is willing to give 100 BTC right now for my 3.5 BTC investment. I've already chosen my Porsche.

Sheep detected

I like the reaction. I only hope most part of initial investors would do that. In Qora everybody was also saying "not selling under 100 sat!!!" and now lots of people is dumping at 50. The same with Nem: "no sell orders under 100-150K Nxt for 1M coins!!!" and the price went down to 13K.

That says a lot about the qora/nem " investors"...Besides, do you know why qora dropped after its initial rise? There is a good reason, which nxtchg will not let happen for sim.

Furthermore; as far as i understand Nxtchg was not looking for shortterm -make a quick profit and move on- group of "investors" that grab everything they can get. And not without reason. I really thought you were one of the long term supporters.

And that porsche. That would be an old and used one in your case Wink

I guess unexperienced investors were afraid to sell coins through trading thread that's why they wasn't selling low right after the launch. And because they unexperienced they started to sell low as soon as the first exchange started trading the coin. There's also opinion that ShareXCoin owner were dumping coins and stealing bitcoins, that's why the price went down to 35. Now it's 55-60.

100 BTC is a new Porsche Cayman, actually.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
June 11, 2014, 05:42:08 AM
To be honest I confused threads, coz it's 4:30 am, I thought it's Qora thread Smiley
lol  Grin

All trolls crawled back to their holes when real members started discussing those things  Cheesy
Good to know - sometimes i think that trolls just don't get tired from posting crap.
legendary
June 11, 2014, 05:38:05 AM
I only hope it'll be easier coz we can use Nxt experience.
it'll be easier because this is a moderated thread - so no troll fest is possible.
its nice that we don't need to add ppl to ingnore list NxtChg does it for us Smiley

To be honest I confused threads, coz it's 4:30 am, I thought it's Qora thread Smiley

But it also applies to Sim. Self-moderated thread won't help, all those discussions were between most active members: global warming, size of fees, commitees, unclaimed funds. All trolls crawled back to their holes when real members started discussing those things  Cheesy
Ra1
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 05:32:45 AM
it'll be easier because this is a moderated thread - so no troll fest is possible  Smiley

LOL I like it. Though this is absolutely not my philosophy of life, this thread is so refreshing to read, as all the stupid comments are deleted Smiley
legendary
June 11, 2014, 05:28:17 AM
I only hope it'll be easier coz we can use Nxt experience.
it'll be easier because this is a moderated thread - so no troll fest is possible. 
its nice that we don't need to add ppl to ingnore list NxtChg does it for us Smiley
legendary
June 11, 2014, 05:26:32 AM
Very good post about why a dedicated and qualified committee is important for any crypto success, based on NXT example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7245897

While it probably obvious to most of the participants here, I still recommend giving a look.

"Some members of committee have left of died? Doesn't matter: replace them and keep going on !"  Smiley Cheesy Smiley

I like it. Like a freaking light bulb )

But yeah, that's what we're going for. I remember days and weeks of endless discussions in that huge Nxt thread and I'm preparing myself for the same here. I only hope it'll be easier coz we can use Nxt experience.
legendary
June 11, 2014, 05:25:56 AM
Very good post about why a dedicated and qualified committee is important for any crypto success, based on NXT example:
While it probably obvious to most of the participants here, I still recommend giving a look.

I also will not repeat the same mistake BCNext did: he abandoned his creation to an idealistic vision of completely distributed and "headless" development. It was sad to see great ideas of NXT disintegrate like this. Instead, the source code will remain closed until my vision is implemented exactly as I planned it to be. I might be wrong in some decisions, but at least I will be coherent.
  Wink

nxt has a very strong community with very capable people that’s for sure - hope simcoin community will grow like that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 11, 2014, 05:20:27 AM

Activity: 840
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 04:45:17 AM
Waiting for 24 hours already for my bitcoin deposit to appear at namecheap...

Wow. Such cryptocurrencies. Much fast. Credit cards slow. Wow.
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 04:17:08 AM
NxtChg, I must say, I am very impressed with how things explode after the close of the IPO. Smiley

Yeah, closing the IPO was the right decision.
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
June 11, 2014, 04:15:37 AM
NxtChg, I must say, I am very impressed with how things explode after the close of the IPO. Smiley

I was off one day so when I came back I saw all this "intelligent discussion" and a lot of great ideas!

Keep up the good work.  Wink
Simcoin Developer
June 11, 2014, 04:15:12 AM
@NxtChg please add the trello + Bounties to the OP

Done.
Ra1
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 03:40:21 AM
I like the reaction. I only hope most part of initial investors would do that. In Qora everybody was also saying "not selling under 100 sat!!!" and now lots of people is dumping at 50. The same with Nem: "no sell orders under 100-150K Nxt for 1M coins!!!" and the price went down to 13K.

Dumpers please PM me.
legendary
June 11, 2014, 03:35:23 AM
I won't Smiley If someone is willing to give 100 BTC right now for my 3.5 BTC investment. I've already chosen my Porsche.

Sheep detected

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
June 11, 2014, 03:18:48 AM
who can tell me ,when can i get free sim?

pm me too if you find free sim
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 11, 2014, 02:51:50 AM
who can tell me ,when can i get free sim?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
June 11, 2014, 02:09:17 AM

Sheep detected
legendary
June 11, 2014, 01:57:17 AM
Alright alright... can one has a minute of weakness  Smiley
Deal is off
Grin

@NxtChg please add the trello + Bounties to the OP
legendary
June 10, 2014, 11:49:53 PM
how can i buy sim coin?

I think you have to wait till the launch. My guess is all the IPO investors will HODL.  Grin

Pfah. He settles for a porsche. Such a whore.
Yeah, Such a whore!

Alright alright... can one has a minute of weakness  Smiley

Deal is off
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 10, 2014, 11:09:09 PM
how can i buy sim coin?

I think you have to wait till the launch. My guess is all the IPO investors will HODL.  Grin

Pfah. He settles for a porsche. Such a whore.
Yeah, Such a whore!
Pages:
Jump to: