Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 10. (Read 49155 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Great. Nice to be mining a coin with potential. Thanks for your assistance.

What are you using for a market reference? Thanks.

The front page says there are 4 full time developers. Anyone buy that?
Not fudding either, the mkt cap is very very low right now, I'm thinking of buying in.

+1

Just stumbled on this coin today, think there is some huge upside potential if the dev team is legit.
Marketcap low enough where you could easily see 10x+ increases if devs deliver and trade volume picks up; time will tell.

Market cap is about $15k right now. The only way this isnt profitable to buy right now is if this turns out to be a total scam.

Total coins in circulation = 43,840 SING (http://sing.blockexplorer.cc/stats/)
Market cap = current SING price (~0.001 BTC/SING) * total coins (43,840)* BTC Price (~$650)= $28,496

The marketcap is around $15k if you don't include the premine in the calculation.

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Not fudding either, the mkt cap is very very low right now, I'm thinking of buying in.

+1

Just stumbled on this coin today, think there is some huge upside potential if the dev team is legit.
Marketcap low enough where you could easily see 10x+ increases if devs deliver and trade volume picks up; time will tell.

Market cap is about $15k right now. The only way this isnt profitable to buy right now is if this turns out to be a total scam.

Total coins in circulation = 43,840 SING (http://sing.blockexplorer.cc/stats/)
Market cap = current SING price (~0.001 BTC/SING) * total coins (43,840)* BTC Price (~$650)= $28,496

The marketcap is around $15k if you don't include the premine in the calculation.

+1

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

+1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

If you have any doubts just hit them up on Twitter. Been talking to one of them and they sound completely legit.

It takes you 24 hours to mine 0.5 SING with 1mh scrypt power. Let that sink in.

So what this adds is script and x13 mining - won't script asics make x13 mining not worth it for gpus?

imo, the idea is to help level the playing field between asics and gpu's in terms of electricity usage.

gpu's will benefit by saving ~50% in electricity costs compared to mining a scrypt coin.

asics will benefit by finally being able to mine a coin that is increasing in value.

The coin will benefit from having a very stable network and high difficulty/rarity from having asic and gpu miners work together. 
legendary

If you have any doubts just hit them up on Twitter. Been talking to one of them and they sound completely legit.

So what this adds is script and x13 mining - won't script asics make x13 mining not worth it for gpus?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

+1

legendary
I will second that question. I am currently using IPOMiner and putting around 100MH of horse power into this coin. What kind of gainful returns should we be realistically expecting to see on SING...?

ipominer is dumping coin like crazy

How many sings are currently mined not including the pm?

700block x 32coins. the real question is another. why really to mine this and trust the dev? this is not FUD, this is a real question from miner with much  electricity for a month.
Activity: 732

700block x 32coins. the real question is another. why really to mine this and trust the dev? this is not FUD, this is a real question from miner with much  electricity for a month.
legendary

How can you tell that Ipominer is dumping? They do not auto-convert...

Activity: 140
Activity: 732
legendary
Once all the bounties and multipool dumps are over I will be waving from the moon rocket. There are some big whales aware of sing....people crazy to sell at this price.

Multipool dumps? the net hash is less than 1g. Not sure what to think of this one, apparently the difficulty is enormous with few miners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
moon when? is coin ded?

People need to quit expecting a coin to go to the moon overnight. SING only launched about 72 hours ago.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: