Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 9. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Do you have, short-term, intentions to start marketing the coin to merchants?

Hi guys

I want to tell you all that I am the new community manager.

Why ?

Because devs are to busy developing and can't be here every day answering a tone of questions.
I will be in contact with the devs all the time and try to answer all your questions.

You can ask me anything on IRC ( #singularitycoin ) or in the threat.

Bright future ahead of us to create great and lasting coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hmm I have some questoins. Dedicated pool with 1Gh x13 cant brake 5-6 blocks last day. Where is the dev with his 20k + premine to tell me its ok. Where is premine address? Where is website? Where is the real proof this is not a scam?

Dude, just chill. If you wanna invest do it. If you wanna troll and spread FUD I bet there's a more suited thread on here.

As I said before, devs seem legit. I've been talking to them and they seem pretty realistic and honest.

They are giving away bounties left and right. 1MH X13 gets you less than 0.5 SING per day iirc and they are giving away 200 coins for some lousy articles. I don't think they would be doing that if they planned on dumping.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hmm I have some questoins. Dedicated pool with 1Gh x13 cant brake 5-6 blocks last day. Where is the dev with his 20k + premine to tell me its ok. Where is premine address? Where is website? Where is the real proof this is not a scam?

We had 13 blocks yesterday.. This coin is doing pretty well:

https://singx13.suprnova.cc
Activity: 731
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i think this is the next big thing
Activity: 938
another good coin Smiley
i like the logo
with total coin 2.944 Million, im sure the price is heading up

Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Singularity is the great coin with the great dev  Wink
Activity: 28
We just checked the thread after a long day of business, thank you everyone for all your kind words, together we will make Singularity the very best in both currency and great people surrounding and supporting it. Your words have made us very proud to see our community blossoming into a great place for outsiders to join.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I actually like this coin, it adds something new that most new coins do not. Also, it is nice to see an active dev for once.

Activity: 308
Really wathing this coin  Wink

Get more exchanger so I can trade it  Grin

Good luck, wish the best for SINGULARITY  Cool
Activity: 756
I Like the logo, well a little extra on the outskirts in the logo would look cool, perhaps combined with a little red?
This  is the most I like from the whole package, Scrypt ASICS and Graphics cards can co-exist peacefully, ready to use ToR protocol.
Total Coins: 2,944,000 (2.944 Million) I'll hold my SING very tight.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
*** 100 Singularity Giveaway ***

I just launched a SING giveaway - 1 SING each to the first 100 visitors. They're worth .0012 BTC right now
on Bittrex so get 'em while they're hot!

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Mafia/status/484504690462576640

PLEASE no addresses in thread.

I already join. Thanks for giveaway. I like you Smiley
Activity: 1
This is the best altcoin that i ever see.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Hi, SingularityCoin. Congrats for launch. You are great features. I hope the better for you. Go to the moon!! Good luck!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
a such of a good coin, bought some and keep an eye  Wink
Activity: 43
Well, good innovation, embracing scrypt and x13. 26k in circulation (if premine not included). Still good time to grab some. Will wait it rises Smiley
Activity: 731
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The front page says there are 4 full time developers. Anyone buy that?
Not fudding either, the mkt cap is very very low right now, I'm thinking of buying in.

+1

Just stumbled on this coin today, think there is some huge upside potential if the dev team is legit.
Marketcap low enough where you could easily see 10x+ increases if devs deliver and trade volume picks up; time will tell.

Market cap is about $15k right now. The only way this isnt profitable to buy right now is if this turns out to be a total scam.

That is pretty much what I am thinking.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
SING: a supermeme meets a superbly developed coin.  Sell all of your household appliances on Craigslist and buy Singularity coin, now.

This is one of the most promising coins I've seen in a while.

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
*** 100 Singularity Giveaway ***

I just launched a SING giveaway - 1 SING each to the first 100 visitors. They're worth .0012 BTC right now
on Bittrex so get 'em while they're hot!

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Mafia/status/484578899922550784

PLEASE no addresses in thread.
Pages:
Jump to: