Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 12. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so wait is the premise worth over 30btc right now?... kinda feels sketchy  , dev would you post what your plans are for the premine or whats it been being used for?

The premine is being used for development and bounties as per our op and as we have stated since launch in the thread. We have paid over 24 people and they will easily vouch for us. Thousands in bounties have been paid with more to come. Have no fear, the way it's looking right now each of our four man team will not be getting any hookers and blow any time soon without some serious mining Smiley

Just posted a new article about Singularity:

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/singularitys-anonymous-dual-algorithm-sing/

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Cynthia

Great article Cynthia, top notch! Added to OP.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
so wait is the premise worth over 30btc right now?... kinda feels sketchy  , dev would you post what your plans are for the premine or whats it been being used for?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Just posted a new article about Singularity:

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/singularitys-anonymous-dual-algorithm-sing/

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Cynthia
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
SingularityCoin Article & Giveaway (Limited Time)

SingularityCoin is bringing some much needed innovation and value to the altcoin market. This unique altcoin was just launched on June 29th and is on the verge of being discovered by the crypto community at large. SingularityCoin is the perfect name for this dual-algo coin (scrypt and X13), allowing both “Scrypt-ASICs and GPUs to co-exist” within a low total coin limit of 2.94 million and block reward of 32SING.

Continue reading for SING giveaway: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/06/singularitycoin-sing-anonymous-dual-algo/

Please re-tweet to support SING: https://twitter.com/BTCAuthority/status/483525208536395777

something is wrong with your site, not reloading?HuhHuh?

Giveaway back up, remember to follow the instructions at the bottom of the article Smiley

awesome, and I do see my post on your site, I have shared your fb page with several of my peoples, and will share with more as well.  thanks much for your efforts.

Jay

Thanks much altcoinauthority. coins received and thanks for the nice comment on my post.

This is neat, we are looking for web site graphics, message Zackpac in IRC if you have any ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Well.. we supported the whole community of VRC.. at the beggining... we fought noumerous forks... and payed everysingle one of the users... MANUALLY....
We even gave 100 vrc for free back then for delaying the payments for everyuser.. Imagine now how much that 100 vrc worths..
And now... no one trust our pool? or what? Miners are making big fish bigger...
Or we are making something wrong and other pools payout more? I doubt that...
Everyone please spread the hash rate around smaller pools need hash too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor - SINGULARITYCoin pool

x13
sing.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1%
location EU
support

we just opened a singoin Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!
x13 users!!!!

0% FEES FOR 48 HOURS!!!
Activity: 53
Quote from: Singularity-2
we do appreciate you putting one out for us first. PM us you address for a tip as well if you like.
I just received a tip. Thanks!

Activity: 582
At the current value of this coin, it doesn't pay for the power to produce the coins when mining. For this reason.. I am dropping mining.

scrypt top coins
(MP) SING_S   3739.4 MH/s   0h5m   0.00126007   0.00080045
x11 top coins
(MP) FRAC   2303.5 MH/s   0h9m   0.00037024   0.00018772
x13 top coins
(MP) SING_X   1282.4 MH/s   4h16m   0.00126007   0.00025305

Are you sure? It seems still profitable I know you were with us early so i hate to lose you.

I'll stick with it abit longer, multipools/ bounty owners will stop dumping when they run out and soon as this coin takes along time to mint. Hopefully they move on to something else soon.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
well im other one leaving:

Pool                   Round        Exchange       Profitability
Coin            Hashrate           Time           Rate (BTC)     BTC/MH/day

SING_S       3737.5 MH/s      0h7m       0.00126007       0.00080045
RZR             3825.3 MH/s     0h18m     0.00104585      0.00109512
NAUT           105.6 MH/s     212h27m   0.00020136      0.00092064

I wont drop at the current price the coins I already mined but i cant keep mining
At the current value of this coin, it doesn't pay for the power to produce the coins when mining. For this reason.. I am dropping mining.

scrypt top coins
(MP) SING_S   3739.4 MH/s   0h5m   0.00126007   0.00080045
x11 top coins
(MP) FRAC   2303.5 MH/s   0h9m   0.00037024   0.00018772
x13 top coins
(MP) SING_X   1282.4 MH/s   4h16m   0.00126007   0.00025305

Are you sure? It seems still profitable I know you were with us early so i hate to lose you.
Activity: 582
I just completed an article on Singularity :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/singularity-anonymous-dual-algo-scryptx13-digital-currency

Please share, donations are welcome to the address at the bottom Smiley

(if the bounty is still valid, pleas send it to that address as well)

donation sent, added to OP thank you JD

edit: it appears the individual who set up our faucet ran off with the 80 sing we sent, the site has been non functioning for over 10 hours removed from op. Bitcoin Mafia may set one up for us instead as she is a trusted member.

edit 2: Many of you have expressed interest in promoting, 3-4 of you we have said ok to, we will be more selective and look much deeper into everyone looking for bounties due to the faucet issue, will need patience and cooperation.
Activity: 105
Ye im gana have to go ahead and call this a veilscam as well. Exact same structure in fact (small sounding premine that is actually the majority of coins in circulation), I wouldn't be surprised if its the same dev. After looking at the block explorer something very shady is no doubt going on, the premine has been moved and split up among so many addresses its ridiculous.

Unless someone can review the code and see that this isnt just a total rip off some other coin then it is 100% a scam.

You are correct on one thing, we are spending the premine on bounties for Singularity, over 18 people have been paid for services, its getting split up...into the public's wallets. Not every team/coin is a scam though I know we have all been burned at some point. I was gullible enough to fall for stackcoin personally, and I still kick myself today. We have made good on our word, and will continue to improve SING for everyone as it changes hands throughout the coming months.

EDIT: I've just been informed we may have a dice game for us soon, Fran__ from our irc may build one, please give Fran suggestions to help make this site better for all of us.

Why have all the coins been moved from the premine address? It makes no sense to do that, normally non scam devs keep it in the premine address and then pay bounties out from that address so everyone can see where the money goes.

Can you give me the wallet address of where the remaining premine is?

There are 4 devs, we pay 1/4 each of every bounty (one of us pays the bounty in full, the other 3 reimburse when aware of the bounty payment), The rest is payment for ongoing development, it is not piled on a single address and the block explorer rich list isnt reflecting correctly yet. Are you looking to invest in Singularity or are you attempting to fud our thread? You seem very nice on the silkcoin thread, please respect our OP message.

Alright ill give you the benefit of the doubt for now and leave this thread alone.
Ye im gana have to go ahead and call this a veilscam as well. Exact same structure in fact (small sounding premine that is actually the majority of coins in circulation), I wouldn't be surprised if its the same dev. After looking at the block explorer something very shady is no doubt going on, the premine has been moved and split up among so many addresses its ridiculous.

Unless someone can review the code and see that this isnt just a total rip off some other coin then it is 100% a scam.

You are correct on one thing, we are spending the premine on bounties for Singularity, over 18 people have been paid for services, its getting split up...into the public's wallets. Not every team/coin is a scam though I know we have all been burned at some point. I was gullible enough to fall for stackcoin personally, and I still kick myself today. We have made good on our word, and will continue to improve SING for everyone as it changes hands throughout the coming months.

EDIT: I've just been informed we may have a dice game for us soon, Fran__ from our irc may build one, please give Fran suggestions to help make this site better for all of us.

Why have all the coins been moved from the premine address? It makes no sense to do that, normally non scam devs keep it in the premine address and then pay bounties out from that address so everyone can see where the money goes.

There are 4 devs, we pay 1/4 each of every bounty (one of us pays the bounty in full, the other 3 reimburse when aware of the bounty payment), The rest is payment for ongoing development, it is not piled on a single address and the block explorer rich list isnt reflecting correctly yet. Are you looking to invest in Singularity or are you attempting to fud our thread? You seem very nice on the silkcoin thread, please respect our OP message.

And did it occur to you that those were bounties paid?

I am well aware of the bounties, I was tracking the other 15k that the dev owns, it is all over the place, usually coins split into multiple wallets is the sign of an exchange, but I cant prove that so I can only suspect. But something funky is definitely going on with the premine.
Pages:
Jump to: