Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 16. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Before we create the poll for the new logo we are awaiting some logo submissions from QQ group : 218602035 Our team has been contacted by the mod of that QQ and has been asked to provide their submissions for voting. Hopefully we will have a few exchanges soon for everyone to partake in trading and further distribute coins as they change hands. More to follow regarding this soon.

We are going to end up doing a poll and having the community vote, if it was up to us we would use all of the current entries. There can only be one winner though.

In other news Dasource has finished our official block explorer and claiming his bounty sometime tomorrow per his pm, enjoy everyone!

http://sing.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Singularity
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Any update on the exchanges?
Good luck with that premine!

They are paying quite a few bounties with 4 Devs I assume they must be mining as well otherwise premine won't cover all 4 for too long. Oh well either way we have anon and algo choice which is a lot better than most coins out there.

You are correct we don't have the rigs many of you do but yes we are all mining. Thanks for your support.

Thanks to the community for making the IRC this is now posted on the OP. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#singularitycoin

It appears a mac wallet for Singularity may be needed and is something not standard. Due to the higher complexity of our source with mac wallet we can add a small 80 Singularity bounty for a working/compiled/verified by a mac user wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor - SINGULARITYCoin pool

x13
sing.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1%
location EU
support

we just opened a singoin Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!
x13 users!!!!

COMMONNNN SPREAD THE HASH!!!!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Im having trouble downloading the wallet. When I click the link it takes me to a page where i can choose to upload something. I dont see anywhere to download from that page

You have to copy the entire link, you can't click on just the link, copy the text that follows the hyperlink...

https://mega.co.nz/#!vBkQBJyA!-ConRcqWAfjfLm-PFFIGW8C7bIbvoSFFTzdznq2w6Cw
Activity: 31
Im having trouble downloading the wallet. When I click the link it takes me to a page where i can choose to upload something. I dont see anywhere to download from that page
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
either way we have anon and algo choice which is a lot better than most coins out there.

This is why I think this coin will go far, Very far!
Activity: 53
btw, what are network hash rates right now and what is your source to find the rates. thanks
Currently its about 23.5 GHS for scrypt. Use difficulty to calculate hashrate (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty#What_network_hash_rate_results_in_a_given_difficulty.3F).
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good luck with that premine!
Activity: 350
btw, what are network hash rates right now and what is your source to find the rates. thanks
Activity: 448

We really like this one so far, all 3 of the current people submitting are doing a great job. We would love to see a Singularity logo that was "bio-technological" living being and machine/science combined.
Please keep submitting!

Ok, here it is, 2 more..

Activity: 350
hey Devs, a small miner bug in qt wallet for windows 7.  The client does not unload out of ram mem after client is closed.  At this time I must manually end process via wins task manager.  Other then that , running great.  Keep up the awesome work.  Smiley

Many thanks for the report. This particlar bug seems to be related to TOR component included with Windows binary. We are investigating it and should have some fix available (hopefully) soon.

You are awesome, thanks for the reply  Smiley
hey Devs, a small miner bug in qt wallet for windows 7.  The client does not unload out of ram mem after client is closed.  At this time I must manually end process via wins task manager.  Other then that , running great.  Keep up the awesome work.  Smiley

Many thanks for the report. This particlar bug seems to be related to TOR component included with Windows binary. We are investigating it and should have some fix available (hopefully) soon.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I had the same problem and used the same fix on my XP system
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Aaaand you just found a block Smiley

Got some in unconfirmed now?
Activity: 4

I am having the same problem
legendary
ocminer can you explain me also how having 900KH on your pool and I get 0 coins for hours ?

Can explain that also ?

On the scrypt or the x13 pool? Was a block found in the time you were mining? Any unconfirmed coins?

X13

look at the biggest hash

How long are you being mining and was a Block found in that time? You should have At least some unconfirmed coins then

I am minning with 900KH since 2 hours minimum and no coins since then only have 72 coin confirmed + uncofirmed but that coins are from yesterday.

Now since 2 hours minning at 900KH - 0 coins

That is correct, look when last Block was found.

You should See accepted shares though And as soon as a Block is found you will See unconfirmed coins. Should happen quite soon now.

Please Report back when you got em
legendary
ocminer can you explain me also how having 900KH on your pool and I get 0 coins for hours ?

Can explain that also ?

On the scrypt or the x13 pool? Was a block found in the time you were mining? Any unconfirmed coins?

X13

look at the biggest hash

How long are you being mining and was a Block found in that time? You should have At least some unconfirmed coins then
Pages:
Jump to: