Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 15. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Price @ bittrex is so undervalued don't sell under 10$
TO DAVID1365 you will listen, Yes....  Smiley
Activity: 378
Have very few and I'm in no hurry to sell so cheap. Well at this price I'm going to sell some vrc and rzr and buy some sing cheap. Thank you much cheap sellers.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Price @ bittrex is so undervalued don't sell under 10$
legendary
Activity: 994
Whos the idiots dumping this coin so cheap Angry Shocked Huh
This... f**k stupid ppl
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Whos the idiots dumping this coin so cheap Angry Shocked Huh
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Suprnova NG Singularity X13 Pool for you:

https://singx13.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)

X13 Algo !

Tested and Approvied Mining Rigs can be rented here: (X13) http://www.miningrigrentals.com

Still running guys!  Smiley

We are going to end up doing a poll and having the community vote, if it was up to us we would use all of the current entries. There can only be one winner though.

In other news Dasource has finished our official block explorer and claiming his bounty sometime tomorrow per his pm, enjoy everyone!

http://sing.blockexplorer.cc/chain/Singularity
If you end up with voting, that will be disaster, as it have been with cloak, ( they end up buying logo for 350$ fiat ) and 3-4 other coins that i know, and that i have been part of logos.
If there is voting, i don't want to participate and i will remove logos 'cos voting is never fair on forums. They collect   votes via pm.
Anyway, miners need to concentrate on mining, cos that is what they are, and devs should just choose a logo in 1 minute.

After reviewing all the replies on your blue logo, this should suffice as enough votes, Unlock.mk YOU WON the logo contest! Please PM our team your Singularity address to collect your prize.

ConGrats Unlock. nice job!!
The issue was that I didn't realize I had to put my username in front of the worker name and a dot =)
i told you, i knew that there is something wrong with workers, i use that site very much, and it is ok.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
The issue was that I didn't realize I had to put my username in front of the worker name and a dot =)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well, I'm trying to use Mining Rig Rentals. I put in these two Addresses along with worker name and password:
east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:8039
amsterdam.eu.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:8039

But it tells me login failed.

Your links look accurate, we have never used that site though. Not sure what the issue could be.
Great job, people, we are on Bittrex and no one is selling/ even better no one is selling lower then my calculator price value, awesome, keep it up team  !!!  This coin requires a lot of work so lets not sell it undervalued...
Well, I'm trying to use Mining Rig Rentals. I put in these two Addresses along with worker name and password:

Did you created workers on dedicated pool account?
worker.something
password

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
diff so high.No one found a block Shocked
I've never mined before. Wanted to try renting a rig and pointing it at this, but I'm lost. Any suggestion on which pool to use? Should I do X13?

Both are about equal right now, go with whatever farms you can get that are less expensive scrypt vs. x13. Pools is a preference thing.

{
"blocks" : 412,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "scrypt",
"difficulty" : 3055.89952229,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 3055.89952229,
"difficulty_x13" : 3462.22043442,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
I've never mined before. Wanted to try renting a rig and pointing it at this, but I'm lost. Any suggestion on which pool to use? Should I do X13?

We are going to end up doing a poll and having the community vote, if it was up to us we would use all of the current entries. There can only be one winner though.

In other news Dasource has finished our official block explorer and claiming his bounty sometime tomorrow per his pm, enjoy everyone!

If you end up with voting, that will be disaster, as it have been with cloak, ( they end up buying logo for 350$ fiat ) and 3-4 other coins that i know, and that i have been part of logos.
If there is voting, i don't want to participate and i will remove logos 'cos voting is never fair on forums. They collect   votes via pm.
Anyway, miners need to concentrate on mining, cos that is what they are, and devs should just choose a logo in 1 minute.

After reviewing all the replies on your blue logo, this should suffice as enough votes, Unlock.mk YOU WON the logo contest! Please PM our team your Singularity address to collect your prize.

Everyone, we asked, they delivered. Show Bittrex what Singularity is made of!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SING
Pages:
Jump to: