Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 69. (Read 22107 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
What services are being developed? what use of the coin will be?
only on MN the course will be hard to keep in the long term.
You obviously do not correctly imagine the purpose of the masternodes. This is not the essence of the project ... masternodes make to increase decentralization and network security.
Not Masternodes but Infinity Nodes  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
What services are being developed? what use of the coin will be?
only on MN the course will be hard to keep in the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
On the market, you need to understand that in any case, in the future there is a chance to lose your tokens, or it’s trivial not to sell them.
Especially when it comes to such a promising project as SINOVATE. Coins should be used. They can provide you with a good passive income. I'm talking about POS-staking or masternodes.
As I understand , the passive incom will be better from infinity nodes, not for regular staking ?
As a girl, I don’t understand this much, I need to study it in more detail. But most likely your first option will be better.
It is very good that girls are also interested in cryptocurrency, although there are very few of them, probably because there are very few smart girls.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Does SUQA lock COINS need to wait for time
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.11.1​​​
+3x hashrate

https://pool.sinovate.io/ Fee 0%

Europe stratum:     t-rex -a x25x -o stratum+tcp://eupool.sinovate.io:3253 -u -p c=SIN,%COMPUTERNAME%
Asia stratum:     t-rex -a x25x -o stratum+tcp://asiapool.sinovate.io:3253 -u -p c=SIN,%COMPUTERNAME%
USA stratum:     t-rex -a x25x -o stratum+tcp://uspool.sinovate.io:3253 -u -p c=SIN,%COMPUTERNAME%

1070 - 3.6Mh
1080ti - 7.5Mh
2080ti - 8.5Mh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
On the market, you need to understand that in any case, in the future there is a chance to lose your tokens, or it’s trivial not to sell them.
Especially when it comes to such a promising project as SINOVATE. Coins should be used. They can provide you with a good passive income. I'm talking about POS-staking or masternodes.
As I understand , the passive incom will be better from infinity nodes, not for regular staking ?
As a girl, I don’t understand this much, I need to study it in more detail. But most likely your first option will be better.
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
Please upgrade to the latest T-Rex miner for 3x more speed for X25X algorithm!!!!!

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.11.1

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Did they remove the timelock where you can generate some percentage of your staking amount and replace the infinity nodes?

I'm just curious because before I'm generating some coins daily while holding coins but right it seems it changed? Did they remove it?
In order for the token to continue to be in price, you need to properly promote it among competitors and of course the stock exchange.
Activity: 294
Massive massive bounty campaign!!!!!!!!!!
Now we talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you screaming ? Where is the conditions and how to enter there?
Unfortunately, but it seems that you have lost your coins ... I sympathize with you.  I recommend to buy this coin again, as the project is really interesting and promising.  But be careful in the future with your wallet and your coins.
Did you backup your wallet when the coins were still in your wallet?
You should always have private keys to your wallets. These are the basic rules of elementary security when using cryptocurrency. I think that this rule is known to all investors and beginners and experienced.
That’s really sad story. Private keys and backups are obvious for such kind of wallets.
Activity: 106
Lost all coins.

Migrated successfully to SIN & then removed all SUQA files from PC. And backup wallet also gone with it.

Now SIN wallet corrupted and lost everything.

Anyway to recover those from corrupted wallet ?
It is a pity that you have lost access to your wallet. Now there are almost no chances to recover it ...Best of all - think again where you could lose access to the wallet... It is a pity ... because the project is very promising! SIN is the first gpu only project that changed the algo to continue to keep asic fpga resistant
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Lost all coins.

Migrated successfully to SIN & then removed all SUQA files from PC. And backup wallet also gone with it.

If you deleted\lost your SUQA wallet.dat unfortunately there is no way to recover your funds unless you previously backed up private key of SUQA wallet
Lost all coins.

Did you backup your wallet when the coins were still in your wallet?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Lost all coins.

What happen to my coins why my coins are gone after suqa coin rebranded to SIN?

Does it transfer all my coins after rebranded?

My coins still there in suqa explorer but in sin explorer, it shows my transaction but the balance is gone?

What should I do now? Is the SIN explorer shows wrong info? if I import my private key to SIN wallet do you think it will show my real balance?
Please check out this manbual for old SUQA coin conflicts.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/v1.02-d24bd6b/guideforoldSUQAcoinsconflict.pdf

Thanks for the link but everything is ok now XTdev help me out to make my coins back in sin wallet.

If Anyone also experiences this just go to sin discord support then find my post there and you will the guide how to recover my balance with private key.
Now there are a lot of people on the market who want to receive personal keys of their wallets, before now it worked, but people have become smarter and no longer trust such
Now there is a bounty company, you can participate in this project, and in the future to sell tokens on the stock exchange
Pages:
Jump to: