Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 70. (Read 22107 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Massive massive bounty campaign!!!!!!!!!!
Now we talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Wow 17 pages in manual for mining option setup. Its really hard to imagine, but really professionals can do this stuff. Smiley
17 pages manual with pictures for newbies actually. Professionals just look at the manual for the first time and they understand the concept.
It's good that for beginners everything is simple and accessible, and the team photo is a very important part.
Activity: 294
Who can tell what kind will be the stages of burning nodes and how many will be that stages?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
What happen to my coins why my coins are gone after suqa coin rebranded to SIN?

Does it transfer all my coins after rebranded?

My coins still there in suqa explorer but in sin explorer, it shows my transaction but the balance is gone?

What should I do now? Is the SIN explorer shows wrong info? if I import my private key to SIN wallet do you think it will show my real balance?
Please check out this manbual for old SUQA coin conflicts.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/v1.02-d24bd6b/guideforoldSUQAcoinsconflict.pdf

Thanks for the link but everything is ok now XTdev help me out to make my coins back in sin wallet.

If Anyone also experiences this just go to sin discord support then find my post there and you will the guide how to recover my balance with private key.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Today’s change is 34%, That’s wonderful statistics for mining project with such volume .
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

My coins still there in suqa explorer but in sin explorer, it shows my transaction but the balance is gone?

What should I do now? Is the SIN explorer shows wrong info? if I import my private key to SIN wallet do you think it will show my real balance?
Please check out this manual for old SUQA coin conflicts.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/v1.02-d24bd6b/guideforoldSUQAcoinsconflict.pdf
Wow 17 pages in manual for mining option setup. Its really hard to imagine, but really professionals can do this stuff. Smiley
17 pages manual with pictures for newbies actually. Professionals just look at the manual for the first time and they understand the concept.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

It seems to me that the instructions were made on 17 pages specifically so that no questions even arise for beginners in mining.
Seriously, the instructions are so good that I had a desire to set up mining on my own hands!

where can I find that manual?
What exactly the instruction you need maybe I can help you with that?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the instructions were made on 17 pages specifically so that no questions even arise for beginners in mining.
Seriously, the instructions are so good that I had a desire to set up mining on my own hands!

where can I find that manual?
Activity: 106
But the roadmap is still a very long period, and the team has a lot of work to do, the main thing is to constantly monitor advertising.
It is good that the team has a lot of plans and ideas. This suggests that the SINOVATE project promises to be successful and famous!
The main thing is that all the ideas of the projects were real and achievable, now there are a lot of competitors and it is difficult to keep in the lead
Activity: 106
But the roadmap is still a very long period, and the team has a lot of work to do, the main thing is to constantly monitor advertising.
It is good that the team has a lot of plans and ideas. This suggests that the SINOVATE project promises to be successful and famous!
Does the project plan to participate in future conferences in cryptocurrency, if yes, then in what composition?
After a months of struggle and a hard work by the team, this is it! SINOVATE is now climbing and no one will pull it down! Cheers to SINation!!
SINOVATE Infinity Nodes unique burning system is making awareness in the crypto space. Please check out the current stats on masternodes.online

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1136393407302111232

Masternodes.online is a very popular service. Most people who invest in cryptocurrency use this service.
I used to invest in such projects very often, but now the time has changed and you need to have the right approach and understand the further development of the project
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Those SIN Nodes are really well thought out.
The number of coins just keep reducing and inflation is curbed.
Very clever
Hello, can i get some overclocking advice for gtx1070?
Hi  core clock no more than +100, memory -502, power limit no more than 70%
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello, can i get some overclocking advice for gtx1070?
Pages:
Jump to: