Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 67. (Read 22107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
INFINITY NODES V1.03  MANDATORY UPGRADE WALLET is released. Please update as soon as possible before block 176.500 :2668_Siren:
- Additional sin nodes reward checks, enforced at block 176.500
- Sin nodes stability improvements
- Expired and New Start Required fix
- Faster synchronization

https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/tag/17.1.0-78500e8
Is this a mandatory update? I understand that the sooner I update my wallet with the better for me? Or do you need to wait for block number 176.500?

The sooner you update, the better.
Of course, everyone is waiting for updates, and if it happens often, then this is a direct message that the team is working hard
According to the roadmap , what is the next target of that project and team?
- Legal Paper
- Mobile Wallets
- Hardware Wallets
If they really make mobile wallets, then this action is only a good decision. Since most people use a mobile phone
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Is there any feedbacks about mining in X25X algorithm ?
I honestly see such an algorithm for the first time, it will be necessary to study this moment in more detail.
People who mine with that algorithm must leave their suggestions here, for us.
Please come to SINOVATE discord for detailed real time answers.
 https://discord.gg/8rxutDv
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
INFINITY NODES V1.03  MANDATORY UPGRADE WALLET is released. Please update as soon as possible before block 176.500 :2668_Siren:
- Faster synchronization

Is this a mandatory update? I understand that the sooner I update my wallet with the better for me? Or do you need to wait for block number 176.500?

Of course, everyone is waiting for updates, and if it happens often, then this is a direct message that the team is working hard
- Legal Paper
- Mobile Wallets
- Hardware Wallets
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
SNAPSHOT at block 178.000
Please enable all your infinity nodes before block 178.000 snapshot.
We will reward all the enabled infinity nodes including the new infinity nodes for the stolen funds for past. The total stolen coins are 3.186 million but we will reward our wonderful community 3.5 million from our development wallet for their patience and support.
Please upgrade to the this wallet before block 178.000
This is a mandatory upgrade for extra security measures and increased protocol number.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/tag/17.1.0-518396d

copper member
Today we will have a new wallet for extra security layers and increased protocol number to get rid of the old peers too.
Also we will announce today SNAPSHOT of block 178.000 so if your nodes are enabled at block 178.000
then we will pay the stolen rewards to the enabled infinity nodes
all enabled new nodes until block 178.000 will also be rewarded
the stolen coins are 3.168 million
we will pay the community 3.5 million from development funds.
we also want to make a voting in discord for the stolen infinity node(BIG SIN) to be blocked to not get any rewards but we want to wait a little for them to make another node and block that one also!

https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/tag/17.1.0-518396d
copper member
STOLEN INFINITY NODE REWARDS SNAPSHOT. Please upgrade to the latest $SIN wallet before block height 178.000 and enable the infinity nodes.

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1138533870838669312

Activity: 224
It is very good that girls are also interested in cryptocurrency, although there are very few of them, probably because there are very few smart girls.
I completely agree with you, there are just very few of them on the market, everyone is used to sitting with her husband on her neck Grin
A lot of people who are interested in cryptocurrency, as it is developing rapidly in the modern market, they even sell houses for them.
This story likes to tell Binance CZ, but in fact this is an example of a very illiterate investment.
Activity: 294
I honestly see such an algorithm for the first time, it will be necessary to study this moment in more detail.
People who mine with that algorithm must leave their suggestions here, for us.
With such great new tech are you guys planning to get onto big player exchanges?

What do you think are big players among the exchanges? Are you talking about crypto-currency exchange platforms or about the stock exchanges of America and Russia?
Big players, what do you mean? popular tokens? or young altcoins in the market
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
With such great new tech are you guys planning to get onto big player exchanges?

What do you think are big players among the exchanges? Are you talking about crypto-currency exchange platforms or about the stock exchanges of America and Russia?
Activity: 106
- Faster synchronization

Who have been used infinity nodes , what is their main advantages?
Infinity Nodes solve the problem of inflation.
Where can I study this question in more detail? I am interested to know about this method of fighting inflation.
That is, if correctly understood, then the token on the infinite found out will be stable, it is good in fact
- Faster synchronization

Infinite nodes are inventions of developers of this SINOVATE project or similar technology is used in other crypto projects?
Yes - thats a new word in scam (at least possible). Good way to get rid of competitors when there will be right time to sell millions to new adepts. Grin

Now people in the market come up with any ways to get money for themselves, everyone is developing
Is this going to be a swap then? How can i change my SUQA to SIN without an exchange?
Where do you see any information about swap? If you saw it, what platforms can make swap?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is this going to be a swap then? How can i change my SUQA to SIN without an exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: