Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKELR] SkeletonRevive - Masternodes Swap - page 13. (Read 30590 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
where are the rules provided??
what is your competitive difference between other similar projects? Undecided Undecided Lips sealed
rules about..?
details on future development will be updated after swap ends
mh only 30.000 what is the ROI? Or better the yearly POS? thx for answer Smiley
yearly ROI based on http://mnrank.com is 471.6%
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
where are the rules provided??
what is your competitive difference between other similar projects? Undecided Undecided Lips sealed
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
mh only 30.000 what is the ROI? Or better the yearly POS? thx for answer Smiley
hmmmm means that staking at linux is not possible?
compiling a wallet or daemon on linux is easy
i cant do it on a 512mb ram vps, would u hlp me out on building one?
yes, will PM you guides
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i cant do it on a 512mb ram vps, would u hlp me out on building one?
the swap started 8 days ago and seems you needed that much time to react that you here, anyway it really wouldnt metter as the swap will continue, so far over 5.000.000 SKEL is swapped to SKELR.

Who are you to try and take this coin over and where are you having users send their real SKEL to? There are a lot of scammers out there who like to trick people into sending them their coins for something fake and this is what this seems like to me.

Are you a piece of shit scammer trying to steal coins? If not, then why did you try and take over an active coin with an active dev and try and get the users to switch to a new chain when the old one is just fine?

Hmmmmm, interesting.  Guess I should have read the first couple pages of the ANN.  Not good practice to attempt to hijack a coin.

But, there was just HUGE movement in the block explorer: http://45.55.165.40:3001/tx/f16c57b158184e99f491e9b5fa565896a92e0351d73bd16608211bfd1773b1fb

Block 5440.  Now, I'm not the best at inspector skills of the blockchain, but this doesnt seem to be a swap address for the coin.  Maybe it is, but why move them all?  Any one want to help me out here?

After going back through, seeing the other dev, who I recognize from another coin, I'm going to pass on this.  If you are willing to revive a not even dead coin, well, I just don't see you having any integrity at all.
this is not hijack, the SKEL takeover dev was not doing anything for it for months, maybe he had no interest maybe he wanted to work more on his other coins, on the case on the movement in block 5440 SNCtEYAnYT9xHKTR3XkKnG1uK51qo88Stc is swap sent and SXWmX4oM7nK9Wd7gKN3dTvotVVBa8LcDvq is the change address.

its your choice to pass on coin or not, but i dont see a not dead coin revive here
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
the swap started 8 days ago and seems you needed that much time to react that you here, anyway it really wouldnt metter as the swap will continue, so far over 5.000.000 SKEL is swapped to SKELR.

Who are you to try and take this coin over and where are you having users send their real SKEL to? There are a lot of scammers out there who like to trick people into sending them their coins for something fake and this is what this seems like to me.

Are you a piece of shit scammer trying to steal coins? If not, then why did you try and take over an active coin with an active dev and try and get the users to switch to a new chain when the old one is just fine?

Hmmmmm, interesting.  Guess I should have read the first couple pages of the ANN.  Not good practice to attempt to hijack a coin.

But, there was just HUGE movement in the block explorer: http://45.55.165.40:3001/tx/f16c57b158184e99f491e9b5fa565896a92e0351d73bd16608211bfd1773b1fb

Block 5440.  Now, I'm not the best at inspector skills of the blockchain, but this doesnt seem to be a swap address for the coin.  Maybe it is, but why move them all?  Any one want to help me out here?

After going back through, seeing the other dev, who I recognize from another coin, I'm going to pass on this.  If you are willing to revive a not even dead coin, well, I just don't see you having any integrity at all.
hi dev, i already sent a pm for swap
and is there any linux daemon build?
i didnt receive PM about swap from you.
there is no built linux daemon
Activity: 69
Skeleton Revive $SKELR list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/

Congratulations!

Already in mnrank the tip I give you is to put in Cryptopia and Yobit= To The Moon!

Tks Dev!
listing fees on cryptopia are insane, paid request for yobit will be filled after swap

Great! Yobit wery well i agree!

Congratulations!

Already in mnrank the tip I give you is to put in Cryptopia and Yobit= To The Moon!

Tks Dev!
listing fees on cryptopia are insane, paid request for yobit will be filled after swap
hi dev, i already sent a pm for swap
and is there any linux daemon build?
Hey there,

Are you listing on any other exchanges soon? I'm interested in running a mn but don't have an account with NovaEx..
The coin listed on nova is SkeletonCoin, we are swapping it into SkeletonRevive
SkeletonRevive will be listed on exchanges after swap ends.
Activity: 69

Congratulations!

Tks Dev!
Greetings!  Can you provide basic info like . .

Inflation rate, number of coins in circulation (can be the number of coins on the old chain), etc . .

Trying to get some numbers.  Could be a good and early opportunity.  Thanks in advance.
current circulation is about 6 millions, around 8200 SKELR are mined each day, 2/3 masternodes, 1/3 POS miners
Activity: 6
Hey there,

Are you listing on any other exchanges soon? I'm interested in running a mn but don't have an account with NovaEx..
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Greetings!  Can you provide basic info like . .

Inflation rate, number of coins in circulation (can be the number of coins on the old chain), etc . .

Trying to get some numbers.  Could be a good and early opportunity.  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 316
Skeleton Revive $SKELR is now LIVE on http://mnrank.com   
Thanks for support!
Pages:
Jump to: