Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 21. (Read 70713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I can see this being pumped to the same level signatum is right now, which would make mining around 10$ per day for each 1080ti eventually.  I understand the infinite reward scheme due to block adaptation but this will put many off.  Signatum had a classic decreasing block reward scheme, which people like and believe in.  So its 50/50 if this coin will be properly pumped ;(
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Explorer is ready to use http://explorer.magnatum.io/
Split column indicates transaction overload as well as reward and difficulty splitting.
good job, Dev!
Activity: 261
I'm not sure if I use my card's (GTX 1050ti) power on its maximum... It show only 5300 khash/s. Any tips?

you can use skunksp-mod8 from google search)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how can i store this coin offline?is there any paper wallet generator available?

Not yet, but you can use the wallet console and dump your keys into a file, so you will be able to print it and save on the paper.
Or, just wait. The coin is developing fast, it seems the generator will be soon.
Activity: 378
I'm not sure if I use my card's (GTX 1050ti) power on its maximum... It show only 5300 khash/s. Any tips?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
IS there any mining calculator for this coin ?
Split column indicates transaction overload as well as reward and difficulty splitting.
Very nice interface  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
I think you should have figured out how to make the block sizes liquid too based on network size. But good idea nonetheless
Activity: 90
how can i store this coin offline?is there any paper wallet generator available?
Will the difficulty of mining be increased as time passes?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So C-cex is first one we're going for?

Shame i got no btc to vote Sad
Activity: 70

guys, how is cryptocurrency course  is forming? What we need for course raise?

Just by selling and buying. If you want to raise you have to buy.
Activity: 11

guys, how is cryptocurrency course  is forming? What we need for course raise?
Activity: 392
So C-cex is first one we're going for?
Activity: 28
Sold 5 MGT for .000019 BTC each on Bitzure.  WOHOO!

Her price has to stay one above this value
the difficulty each day rises and its reward is smaller!
Usually in new currencies it is recommended not to leave selling like crazy wait a little and maybe you will be surprised!

GL  Wink

Looks like it may have just been a trade to test our platform. Looks like they were happy and no complaints Smiley

https://bitzure.com/markets/mgtbtc

Other ASK's are alot higher.
Activity: 6
i can't find my magnatum.conf

You have to create it.

already created it and still it won't sync
Activity: 8

Her price has to stay one above this value
the difficulty each day rises and its reward is smaller!
Usually in new currencies it is recommended not to leave selling like crazy wait a little and maybe you will be surprised!

GL  Wink
Activity: 69
That is a lot of coins per year.   Not a big fan of inflation, so I will stay away from this one.   Is the idea to keep the price of the coin set forever?    I just can't see a random inflationary coin like this holding any value long term and would rather mine a coin at a current loss right now.   
Activity: 66
Pages:
Jump to: