Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 25. (Read 70761 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
anybody know how to cancel a sell order on bitzure or is it just an option that hasn't been implemented yet ?
Sorted, its just aboive the buy/sell.

Allso withdrew funds so everythings A-ok  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To get on cryptopia we need 1000000 DOT.
Cryptopia DOT: 1EwYocg1AmTjNqaA6DLoFUUEwGh8q87T3i
Activity: 78
Signatum Fork => very nice coin with new algorithm Grin Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138101.new#new

Turkish Translation

Donation MGT Wallet: B4fr68FVogGoVXHudXMRwKXjXAY7RUNvnG
Activity: 78
Signatum Fork => very nice... new algo  Grin Grin
Activity: 62
Selling 4,616.0345

Anybody interested? Send me offer.
Liquid blocks concept is definitely interesting, could be an incredible solution to transaction time problem.  Any way to see it working?  Will the explorer show the different blocktimes/emission adjustments?

Explorer not yet completed, there will be a field named "split" wich means the current overload.
Activity: 322
Liquid blocks concept is definitely interesting, could be an incredible solution to transaction time problem.  Any way to see it working?  Will the explorer show the different blocktimes/emission adjustments?
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
Why so many people to mine this coin?It‘s better than signatum?

Signatum after the second halving is not so profitable anymore. So if you're an nvidia guy you mine equihash, ethash if you're an amd guy, try your luck with magnatum which seems very promising or let nicehash choose 
Activity: 238
Why so many people to mine this coin?It‘s better than signatum?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
While transactions are indeed fast unlimited supply kinda concerns me. Also, earlier Cryptopia was listed as a first future exchange, now there's nothing but a user initiated voting on a shitty Nova (not that Cryptopia is the best of all but at lease it has some volume in trades).
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For the Talibans who believe that Limited supply is the no 1 and the only feature of a coin:

Bytecoin with a 461M Marketcap as of today, have a Total supply of 184 470 000 000 coins, 99.34% being mined already.

Magnatum will need 1419 Years of mining to reach same supply. If You forgot what's happend 1419 Years ago just refresh Your memory with this link about the Year 598 AD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/598

Oh, Please! Do you even read what you write?
Bytecoin, really?  Huh Who needs Bytecoin? Its exchange rate to BTC is 1/0.00000055 right now! And it's decreasing.

Yes, there was a pump recently, but before it, the coin was as cheap as nothing for a reeeeeally looooong time (more than 3 years!).
Just look here (turn the "all" switch under the graph): https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn
Its huge emission isn't helping much to grow, is it?

I really don't want magnatum to be like bytecoin. The coin which hasn't any purpose.

Magnatum ought to be switched to a limited emission. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: