Author

Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.6.1.1 | United Kindom | Cryptopia - page 256. (Read 463975 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
As mentioned earlier in the thread, Spencer from Sterlingcoin will be coming along to the next Bitcoin Brighton meetup on Tuesday 26th August for a Q&A session. We thought it'd be good to send him some questions in advance, which he kindly answered.

Check out the answers here: http://www.bitcoinbrighton.com/sterlingcoin-an-interview/

Meetup page for the event next Tuesday is here: http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinBrighton/events/199648102/

Paper wallet design is looking great BTW!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
We have noticed the imgur links have not been loading correctly within the thread.

We have notified the admins and believe it may be an issue at their end.

Simply refresh a few times and the images tend to come back.
legendary
Here is the Paper Wallet Sterlingcoin note design:

legendary

Sterlingcoin Official White Paper Available to Download

We have decided to release this White Paper and upon launching on the 20th of September we will update it accordingly

legendary
**Little Update**

We have created the first 5 pages of the Sterlingcoin Whitepaper.

This will be published on the 16/08/2014
legendary
The Sterlingcoin White Paper will be released on the 20th of September on launch day.

This will outline everything done for launch and what we have planned for the future.

This is too far, but it's good you announced before, now no one going to bother you about Whitepaper.

Its a little way away. We can do a preliminary white paper and fully update and publish on the 20th. Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The Sterlingcoin White Paper will be released on the 20th of September on launch day.

This will outline everything done for launch and what we have planned for the future.

This is too far, but it's good you announced before, now no one going to bother you about Whitepaper.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
legendary

This will outline everyone done for launch and what we have planned for the future.

Thanks for the preannouncement.

Good luck with your project!

Many thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

This will outline everyone done for launch and what we have planned for the future.

Thanks for the preannouncement.

Good luck with your project!
legendary

legendary
Linux QT wallet install and backup guides completed:

http://sterlingcoin.org.uk/support/linux/install-sterlingcoin-wallet-linux/
http://sterlingcoin.org.uk/support/linux/backup-sterlingcoin-wallet-linux/

Still have the Windows and Mac guides to do but this will give you a glimpse of how they will also look.
legendary
awesome I'll look forward to this one

lol the op got me thinking of fools n horses, due to the no vat.

ferkin hate vat

Who likes VAT?   Grin

legendary

Sterlingcoin Official Mining Pool is NOW OPEN FOR PRE-REGISTRATION

You can now head on over and pre-register and learn the necessary settings to mine in the 'Getting Started' section

I am going to try out mining for this coin, what GPU is best bang for buck. I will also use it on my sons PC when hes not gaming aswell. So plan to buy 2 GPUs.

Good to hear JOwenz Smiley

The best bang for buck when it comes to GPU's are the ATi R9 series cards. 280's are good and from what we have heard the 280x editions provide little in terms of performance increase when mining.

Please bear in mind that the Sterlingcoin Official Mining Pool isn't able to be mined at until the 20th of September at 10pm GMT +0:00 and is open now for pre-registrations.
legendary
Activity: 1050
awesome I'll look forward to this one

lol the op got me thinking of fools n horses, due to the no vat.

ferkin hate vat
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

You can now head on over and pre-register and learn the necessary settings to mine in the 'Getting Started' section

I am going to try out mining for this coin, what GPU is best bang for buck. I will also use it on my sons PC when hes not gaming aswell. So plan to buy 2 GPUs.
legendary

You can now head on over and pre-register and learn the necessary settings to mine in the 'Getting Started' section.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Every update gets me more excited, this coin is going to be so damn huge. Finally an alt-coin with some real benefits, not just another copy and paste scamcoin that pops up with a bunch of false promises.

We really appreciate your enthusiasm, hazryder! Reading comments like yours gives us motivation. Thanks for the kind words!  Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Every update gets me more excited, this coin is going to be so damn huge. Finally an alt-coin with some real benefits, not just another copy and paste scamcoin that pops up with a bunch of false promises.
legendary
We would like to apologise for the slight delay with the mining pool coming online for the community to pre-register.

We will have this available very soon.
Jump to: