Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 66. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

Come trade with us at Atomic Trade!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
What's the status on faucet/ block explorer? 
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Has anyone made any progress with p2pool? I can't get the pool to connect to the daemon :/
Come on #slothcoin on irc, let me try to help you

EDIT: Fixed the minimizing to toolbar bug. Will adjust the txfee, then will compile for windows and release. In the mean time you can compile from the github, if the minimizing to toolbar really annoys you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
60,000 kh/s is 60mh/s right? Pool has me clocked at 220 kh/s ... Man I hope that isn't accurate. Am I only getting a fraction of the coins I should be getting?

Hey mate. Mpos cannot display the real stats as SHA-3 is fairly new. The stats are not too far from the real value as far as i know. Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers

I tweaked the stats on https://sloth.crunchharder.net to show much more accurate hashrates. The estimated round shares still seem to be out though, so I'll take another look at those soon.

legendary
Activity: 1274
You guys do realize that having an exchange on release is like having a golden ticket?  Let the whales dump...  It evens out distribution.  I'm holding my sloth for now, probably buying more while it's so cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
whats that? 1 satoshi? looks like ill be investing 0.03 btc then
Activity: 140
Has anyone made any progress with p2pool? I can't get the pool to connect to the daemon :/
Activity: 546
hm
0 Satoshi

Litecoin market?
Dude, calm down for god sake. It's not even 24 hours old.

Imo, unlist the coin from market. Just wait a week or so...

what market?
Activity: 133
0 Satoshi

Litecoin market?

We didn't need an exchange on release, at 1 sato it's the most profitable coin. That is why we saw the huge dump.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
0 Satoshi

Litecoin market?
Dude, calm down for god sake. It's not even 24 hours old.

Imo, unlist the coin from market. Just wait a week or so...
Activity: 546
hm
Damn, coin went down to 1 satoshi overnight. Someone dumped hard Sad

Shocked
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
No problemo, we're not even 24 hours online. We're going to have a block explorer, a faucet and we're going to keep developing. I noticed there are issues with minimizing the client that i will look into soon. No worries about that 1 satoshi price right now. Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
man i gota say, as useless as this coin is (and 99% of alts) i love the logo so funny

Same here! Represent!  Tongue

Activity: 70
Activity: 124
man i gota say, as useless as this coin is (and 99% of alts) i love the logo so funny
Activity: 39
60,000 kh/s is 60mh/s right? Pool has me clocked at 220 kh/s ... Man I hope that isn't accurate. Am I only getting a fraction of the coins I should be getting?

Hey mate. Mpos cannot display the real stats as SHA-3 is fairly new. The stats are not too far from the real value as far as i know. Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers

The thing that has me perplexed, is the pool statistics. If SHA-3 isn't being reported accurately because it's fairly new, it's all good. But check out these stats: (I'm on the bottom)

It looks like other workers are being reported accurately? Unless those guys just have WAY more hash power than me.  Shocked Which is possible. Haha. I've mined around 60,000 coins in 14 hours or so. Just wondering if it should be way more?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Dammit i fell asleep and forgot about this coin...ah well whatever.
Activity: 48
prompt string bat file please for 7790  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Note for those of you who don't understand:

It doesn't matter what your miner displays as hashrate. Look at the WU (work units) and WUE (work unit efficiency). If your regular scrypt hash rate is 1 Mhs, your WU will be around 900-950 Khs which is a WUE around 90-95%. THAT is the number that should be reported and is what you get paid for. Note that it is WAY less efficient on sha-3. On scrypt I get ~1.44mhs with over 90% WUE. On sha-3 I get ~625 mhs, with a WU around 140 mhs. So i expect to see on the website and get paid for ~140 mhs, not 625 mhs.
Activity: 98
I think Mpos is showing the correct stats for Scrypt though.
It says I have around 2mhps which I do in scrypt!

The stats are currently based on Scrypt. This will be updated in the later versions of MPOS. Other pools will have the same discrepancy.
Pages:
Jump to: