Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 69. (Read 147833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Slothcoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE!

With ATOMIC-TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm.

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/the site will never go down)

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC markets (Fast ID verification).

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out!  

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade.  ATOMIC-TRADE

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The CrunchHarder SlothCoin Pool is anything but slow!

https://sloth.crunchharder.net

Peace of mind SlothCoin mining with Crunch Harder:

*UK-Based Pool
*High End Dedicated Servers
*Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
*Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
*Technical Support from Experienced Coin Devs and Pool Owners
*Dedicated Support Ticketing System
*Support for Novice and Experienced Miners
*4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://sloth.crunchharder.net
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
iMine Pools Smiley - Enjoy mining
1% Fee | Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups

Nothing had been affected. Blocks are being found and payouts have been working all smooth. If your worker was banned it was due to having more than 50% invalids. You will need to restart your miner. If you are still having issues please let me know and ill remove the ban.

Thank you for mining with imine.at Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
my wallet dont sync, it says " no block source available... 8 days behind              9 active connections to slothcoin network"

Huh
legendary
While I like the idea of a more fair coin it would be nice to have some info regarding SHA-3 mining here. I have been playing with settings for hours and still can't make sense of it.
I'm running 2 280x's each showing a hashrate of about 340Mh/s in cgminer, yet on the nicemining dashboard I'm shown around 2.5Mh/s for both. I know this isn't right because the pool average is 142Mh/s per miner.
GPU0 is running
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
"C:\CryptoCurrencies\Mining\cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.3 GPU0\cgminer.exe" --keccak --no-submit-stale -d 0 -I 14 -g 1 --gpu-map 0:1,1:0 --auto-gpu --temp-target 80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://sloth.nicemining.pw:3336 -u X -p X
GPU1 is running
Code:
"C:\CryptoCurrencies\Mining\cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.3 GPU1\cgminer.exe" --keccak --no-submit-stale -d 1 -I 14 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765 -g 1 --gpu-map 0:1,1:0 --auto-gpu --temp-target 80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://sloth.nicemining.pw:3336 -u X -p X

Here is a picture outlaying the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The pools do not accurately show your hashrate.  Don't worry about it!  Looks like everything is fine
Activity: 133
While I like the idea of a more fair coin it would be nice to have some info regarding SHA-3 mining here. I have been playing with settings for hours and still can't make sense of it.
I'm running 2 280x's each showing a hashrate of about 340Mh/s in cgminer, yet on the nicemining dashboard I'm shown around 2.5Mh/s for both. I know this isn't right because the pool average is 142Mh/s per miner.
GPU0 is running
Code:
"C:\CryptoCurrencies\Mining\cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.3 GPU0\cgminer.exe" --keccak --no-submit-stale -d 0 -I 14 -g 1 --gpu-map 0:1,1:0 --auto-gpu --temp-target 80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://sloth.nicemining.pw:3336 -u X -p X
GPU1 is running
Code:
"C:\CryptoCurrencies\Mining\cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.3 GPU1\cgminer.exe" --keccak --no-submit-stale -d 1 -I 14 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765 -g 1 --gpu-map 0:1,1:0 --auto-gpu --temp-target 80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://sloth.nicemining.pw:3336 -u X -p X

Here is a picture outlaying the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
legendary
Peers.dat file for those having trouble.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DWJji_MGnQa3JZUllUcXVqVnM/edit?usp=sharing   (no sign-in)

If you feel kindly to donate
BTC: 1B9ctD2LJyqx1C4MNGQw4zPzUWJJz61fNr
Sloth : SfiE7bAuBLAygGHKJfcnov124FsSzAo2nT

Thank you SO much!  Sending some sloth your way.
Activity: 140
Peers.dat file for those having trouble.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DWJji_MGnQa3JZUllUcXVqVnM/edit?usp=sharing   (no sign-in)

If you feel kindly to donate
BTC: 1B9ctD2LJyqx1C4MNGQw4zPzUWJJz61fNr
Sloth : SfiE7bAuBLAygGHKJfcnov124FsSzAo2nT
Activity: 42
Does anyone have more nodes?  I can't connect to a block source with the current ones

Same here - it's kind of slooowww....
Activity: 179
Need nodes to get p2pool up!
legendary
Does anyone have more nodes?  I can't connect to a block source with the current ones
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
http://sloth.imine.at does not find blocks !
Current Block   440
But sloth.imine.at stopped at 406

Owner restart pool!
Activity: 33
i transferred my rig at the moment since i still have a missing withdrawal of 70k coin.
yes worker temporarily banned: sloth.imine.at  Huh
My worker temporarily banned too. Restart worker and it will be ok.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
yes worker temporarily banned: sloth.imine.at  Huh
Activity: 33

iMine Pools Smiley - Enjoy mining
1% Fee | Prop Payout | Dedicated Servers | Multi Backups

wew, i send a support ticket to report my 3rd missing withdrawal, but i saw in my cgminer that worker was temporarily banned? what happened?

username:  jieroz

Kindly check...

Thanks
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
is there a bug with the nicemining pool? cgminer shows me 330 mh/s (r9 280x) but the pool is showing me 33577 kh/s

I am using cgminer 3.7.3 kalroth
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
It's 3 AM, i'm going to sleep (like a sloth does all day), i'll help you tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan - I'll be fostering algae as well.
thimo the dev
I've been trying to get p2pool working but it fails to validate the slothcoin address I'm supplying, despite it being valid (according to slothcoind validateaddress) and the address version being 63. Though it's probably due to a mistake I made, is there any chance that slothcoin does something special with its addresses?
What do you mean by this, are you trying to create a peer 2 peer pool?

I took the source for p2pool-yac from http://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-yac which includes a sha3 module and muddled away with it in an attempt to get it to work with slothcoin. So far it's a feeble attempt Wink..
It's 3 AM, i'm going to sleep (like a sloth does all day), i'll help you tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: