Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 72. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees, unsigned int nBits)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;

if(nHeight < 5)
        {
                nSubsidy = 50000000 * COIN;
        }

nice instamining there.

That's the premine, which is indicated in the opening post. This is used for bounty's for pools exchanges and services. I will make a log for all transaction from this address. Right now, none of it has moved.

Difficulty Retarget Time: 4 blocks
Premine: very small; 0,2% for bounties
Ports: 5108(RPC), 5107(P2P)
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Code:
{

if(nHeight < 5)
        {
        }

nice instamining there.

What a waste of time lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
http://sloth.imine.at/ > working like charm, getting far more accepts / min , and getting my real hashing power recognized.

Cry
Miners: 16
Pool hashrate: 2260412655.00 KH/s
Activity: 546
hm
Hey, can someone send me one coin for testing?
SPgCj5GPAv1ktfEMGRYdMrRa6QieyRG2j7

thx
Activity: 602
http://sloth.imine.at/ > working like charm, getting far more accepts / min , and getting my real hashing power recognized.

+1 mining here.
Activity: 70
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can you tell me if these can be mined using CPU? Please msg me to let me know? Thanks.
Code:
{

if(nHeight < 5)
        {
        }

nice instamining there.
Activity: 602
why is my hashrate on nicemining so low?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hey guys, was super excited about this coin.. but the wallet isnt available on the site (still?) and the one working pool I could find is reporting my KH/s as 130 kh/s (give or take) and cudaminer is 69-70,000.... not too hung up on that, but my valid shares as reported by the pool are ridiculously low.  Huh

Cudaminer gave me a "too much memory" error, but went with that kernel anyway, and I haven't had any rejects.

Any ideas? I've been watching the countdown for days! GRRR Cry

thimo the dev
Code:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/SlothCoin_256.png'

Newsflash: reiserfs ext2 ext3 ext4 xfs jfs btrfs etc filesystems are case-sensitive.

Thanks, updating now.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Java Developer - Blackjak Bots
exchanges ¿?
Code:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/SlothCoin_256.png'

Newsflash: reiserfs ext2 ext3 ext4 xfs jfs btrfs etc filesystems are case-sensitive.

EDIT: invalid instructions, config file is not slothcoin.conf but SlothCoin.conf (why?)

EDIT2: copy&pasted same bugs as in maxcoin, wallet disappers from view when I change desktop away and back to SlOtHCoIn; was this thing tested on Linux?
Activity: 181
The only one that works, Nicemining.pw, is instamining this and it doesn't allow any new users (by requiring email activation and not sending activation emails, so smart). What other decent pool ever asks for email confirmation on registration, anyway? Cheesy
We're asking for confirmation because we're using e-mail confirmation for changing user settings to secure your payout address and other info. It's important that the e-mail works.

Sorry you're having trouble, you can always PM me to have me check this.
thimo the dev
Getting reports that hotmail emailaddresses do not work for nicemining.pw
Activity: 144
I didn't get a confirm email in either spam or my inbox.
Activity: 181
no pool working other than nicemining but nicemining didnt send me a confirmation mail Sad

Did you check your spam? In any case if you have issues with confirmation e-mail let me know via PM with your e-mail address and I will send you an e-mail to reply to.

Activity: 84
Wallet is not working, pools are not working. Great!  Roll Eyes

LOL, both are working

Diff to high to solomine since 1 minute after launch.
Almost all pools not working.
The only one that works, Nicemining.pw, is instamining this and it doesn't allow any new users (by requiring email activation and not sending activation emails, so smart). What other decent pool ever asks for email confirmation on registration, anyway? Cheesy

Check your spam folder. Mine was there.
Activity: 168
Selling 30,000, pm with offers (matures after ~85 blocks)
Activity: 140
Wallet is not working, pools are not working. Great!  Roll Eyes

LOL, both are working

Diff to high to solomine since 1 minute after launch.
Almost all pools not working.
Pages:
Jump to: