Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 132. (Read 466802 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Insert Quote
Quote from: Napoleon863 on April 17, 2016, 05:39:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I've been watching the Solarcoin for a while now and i want to jump in.
Does someone wants to sell slr over the counter(OTC) for some btc ?

Thanks in advance

Given all of the scams in Crypto your better off getting it in an exchange. Just set your price and see what happens.

Yes I agree, most secure way is to buy from Bittrex, great time to get in now.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker
My wallet total on the Dashboard is different than the Transaction total.

The transaction tab total is correct. The Dashboard is +500 or so over. I've closed the wallet and re-opened it (it was +1000 before closing and now at the 500 level). Anyone else experienced this or know what might be wrong?
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Why not just dump and tell us after you do. Its not a prediction if you are the one selling.

Wooah Steady on tiger, your barking up the wrong tree, I have no interested in driving the price down, but I do watch the movement every day

My observation is just based on pure speculation and gut feeling and am really hoping that my observation is wrong as I want the price to rise, but there has been a lot of buys and sells around the same figure over the last day or so hence my prediction.

No need to start squabbling when we all share the same interest?!!!

Hey guys come over to the solarcoin-group.slack as there is a channel to discuss pricing/movements/trading. Also here there is a lot of discussion.
Cheers,
lfloorwalker

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Given all of the scams in Crypto your better off getting it in an exchange. Just set your price and see what happens.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance
legendary
Someone just bought a nice chunk of Solarcoins.
legendary
No he wants everyon to give him free solarcoins.
Activity: 445

If you say so  Shocked    What is it with you? did you sell all your BTC at 1$ and all your SLR at 0.005$ ? haha
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Activity: 445
I can see the day btc-e adds a SLR/BTC pair. We need to get SLR on to a another proper exchange!

Edit:  We need to really start trading Solarcoins. If we want exchanges to add SLR we need to show them that there is interest. Everybody here should take a small portion of their coins and start trading
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For those interested in growing the solarcoin market here is a tool to estimate the 25 year claim value that someone receives by signing up.

http://solarcoin.org/en/form-test/

If you refer someone with facility like a rooftop under 20KW you get 10% of the first claim.
If you refer an elephant like a 100MW farm you get 10% of the 1st years claim.  

Just get the person to put your email into the claims form on the solarcoin site.

here is a list of elephants.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kRuW3iwINSnTAKix6er6n0Cf93XjnMHqH9AiIUk4EGI/edit?usp=sharing

Go. Hunt big game.

It says SolarCoin can suspend a Claim for any reason at any time? I guess there is no smart contract to detect fraud yet...

Why are you still here? I thought you had a coin to create.
legendary
For those interested in growing the solarcoin market here is a tool to estimate the 25 year claim value that someone receives by signing up.

http://solarcoin.org/en/form-test/

If you refer someone with facility like a rooftop under 20KW you get 10% of the first claim.
If you refer an elephant like a 100MW farm you get 10% of the 1st years claim.  

Just get the person to put your email into the claims form on the solarcoin site.

here is a list of elephants.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kRuW3iwINSnTAKix6er6n0Cf93XjnMHqH9AiIUk4EGI/edit?usp=sharing

Go. Hunt big game.

It says SolarCoin can suspend a Claim for any reason at any time? I guess there is no smart contract to detect fraud yet...
Jump to: