Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 283. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Im not sure what this guys game is. What does he have to gain from bringing the market down?
The coins are going into the hands of long term inverstors for the most part and he is selling all his coins for cheap. Am i missing something?

It could be a miner from early on who mined a TON, convinced people to pay ridiculous prices before it was listed on an exchange, maybe got a bunch of real life associates to spend a ton of money to invest, got caught with his pants down, proceeded to vent about anything and everything because he'd found himself in a pickle, maybe started a pool then quit and now is back to try and salvage anything he can to get out of the hole that he buried himself in months ago...

But that's just a story made up by a fanciful observer like myself...  Tongue

I spend far too much time traipsing through the Blockchain, it's easy to get lost in there and deduce things that aren't necessarily true. But I have to entertain myself somehow.  Cheesy
Actually he is manipulating the market to buy cheap, i have been toying with him for the past few hours (I had 2 bitcoin to play with). Ive been buying low and he has been adding new orders to replace the bought ones and is in turn removing buying orders and replacing them with even lower ones.

It seems to be all automated, the moment a selling order is placed, a buying order is also placed with another buying order being removed
Im not sure what this guys game is. What does he have to gain from bringing the market down?
The coins are going into the hands of long term inverstors for the most part and he is selling all his coins for cheap. Am i missing something?

It could be a miner from early on who mined a TON, convinced people to pay ridiculous prices before it was listed on an exchange, maybe got a bunch of real life associates to spend a ton of money to invest, got caught with his pants down, proceeded to vent about anything and everything because he'd found himself in a pickle, maybe started a pool then quit and now is back to try and salvage anything he can to get out of the hole that he buried himself in months ago...

But that's just a story made up by a fanciful observer like myself...  Tongue

I spend far too much time traipsing through the Blockchain, it's easy to get lost in there and deduce things that aren't necessarily true. But I have to entertain myself somehow.  Cheesy
Actually he is manipulating the market to buy cheap, i have been toying with him for the past few hours (I had 2 bitcoin to play with). Ive been buying low and he has been adding new orders to replace the bought ones and is in turn removing buying orders and replacing them with even lower ones.
Activity: 406

But that's just a story made up by a fanciful observer like myself...  Tongue

I spend far too much time traipsing through the Blockchain, it's easy to get lost in there and deduce things that aren't necessarily true. But I have to entertain myself somehow.  Cheesy
I wonder... is this guy a miner?

I doubt it's a miner; too many coins to be, as they would have had to have been sitting in them, which they don't do. There's less than 100k per day being created now. There was about 500k more than usual sold.

Someone is dumping a major portion of their position. Good opportunity for those buying!

What were the cannacoin developers paid?  Were they paid in solarcoins? If so, how much?  Maybe they are selling?

If you had the time, you could probably look at the blockchain to figure out more  Wink

The CCN devs were paid in BTC. I sent Josh some SLR as thanks but not anything close to the amount being dumped.  Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Your turn snake

I've picked up 16,000 so far today, seem we might get some better prices as the day goes on
someone just snapped up 44,000 at 1792 which surely was meant to be a buy order but someone listed as sell by mistake

The buyer was too quick for me just waiting for some btc to move into bittrex
Your turn snake Smiley
Activity: 368

I doubt it's a miner; too many coins to be, as they would have had to have been sitting in them, which they don't do. There's less than 100k per day being created now. There was about 500k more than usual sold.

Someone is dumping a major portion of their position. Good opportunity for those buying!

What were the cannacoin developers paid?  Were they paid in solarcoins? If so, how much?  Maybe they are selling?

If you had the time, you could probably look at the blockchain to figure out more  Wink

Quote from: Snake Pliskin on Today at 08:45:12 AM
someone just snapped up 44,000 at 1792 which surely was meant to be a buy order but someone listed as sell by mistake

It was me, I have investors I'm buying for... bought over 52k worth.

Nicely snapped up  Wink

It was me, I have investors I'm buying for... bought over 52k worth.

Has to be a miner as there has been some serious hardware mining SLR recently
Well the good news is that they bough just over 52k solarcoin (1BTC) and will be buying at least another 3 BTC worth over the next week Smiley
They've already started buying... Smiley
Thanks mysterious guy for selling so cheap Smiley
Don't worry guys, I've got some long term investors about to put over 5 Bitcoin into solar in the next few days Smiley
Activity: 368
9 BTC in the last day, someone dumped a bunch.  The price has stood up pretty well though.  As long as it's not a major whale, it should be stopping very soon, and the price should move upwards as we approach PoS  Cool

Good time to accumulate more  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
We need the guy from the wallstreet movie to show up "I could buy you 10 times over"
Activity: 350
Looks like a good time to buy...
Someone has unloaded a large quantity of coins over the last week or so.

It was Epiphany's nemesis  Tongue

Old ghost.trader...

Roll Eyes

I love you and I hate you at the same time!!! What a paradox you have me in!  Shocked Grin Shocked

You make it sound like we're married

Well thank God we aren't, you'd drive me mad with all this secrecy business! Grin Come on, show yourself ghost.trader... Pretty please? No need to hide in the shadows any longer, let the Sun reign it's sweet light down on your fearful soul!  Kiss Allow SolarCoin to blossom and rise in price as it is naturally meant to do, release it from the shadows my friend!!!
Jump to: