Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 281. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I wonder if you guys listen to the Letstalkbitcoin podcasts?
For those who do what do you think of all chipping in and sponsoring one of the shows?
It shouldn't cost that much if there are a few of us...
Thoughts?
Have you guys heard of the Quatloo Trader?
This is what our Ghost is probably using for these auto trades https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-poloniex-cryptsy-all-coin-trading-software-quatloo-trader-711966

So if we cross reference people on this forum with people on the Quatloo forum if there is a match he may be our ghost!

You can call me Sherlock Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
nice 1163. Are you mocking our 1164?

There sure are some attention seeking losers in the crypto world?  Eventually the crypto exchanges will advance to the point where it won't allow stupidity like what's going on bittrex right now.  However, until such time, dummies will load up both sides with meaningless orders. I suggest ignoring them, that's what I typically  do.  Wink

...I think it's funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (it's not me though, I'm not selling a damn coin)
Activity: 368
Is cryptopoolmining.com down?

Doesn't look like it?  New pool url a few weeks ago:  https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is cryptopoolmining.com down?
Activity: 368

There sure are some attention seeking losers in the crypto world?  Eventually the crypto exchanges will advance to the point where it won't allow stupidity like what's going on bittrex right now.  However, until such time, dummies will load up both sides with meaningless orders. I suggest ignoring them, that's what I typically  do.  Wink
Activity: 406
So guys,

I was saying before, as a community I'd like your input and help on designing a fold out pamphlet which can be printed and handed to solar panel resellers who can in turn give them to potential customers. This will have 2 uses, it will provide an opportunity for whoever is approaching the reseller to explain the concept of solarcoin as well as creating awareness to the end user. The pamphlet should be simple and made in a way that your grandma would understand the concept.
I saw a pretty cool Bitcoin designed pamphlet http://bitcoinbigfoot.com/showcasing-plan-b-brochure-mock/

What i'd like you guys to contribute with is the communication, what information do we need to add to the flyer. Who is really our target demographic. Will it be colorful and bright for a younger audience or should it be more serious?
What would also be beneficial is to have a blank section for contact information on the back. A phone number or even an address where people can either call of visit if they require more help setting up their accounts.

Although I can work my way around photoshop any graphic designers out there would be a great help!

Thanks

Been thinking on this as well as the trading. This coin will be a great trading coin, if you think about it. Once we go to PoS, we still have a supply of 97 billion coins that can be added to circulation. Assuming growth in claimants maps growth in solar over time, then we will see a cantinual trickling of new coins enetering circulation that will get larger and larger with time. If we start by using a pamphlet (or some other awareness strategy) in our local communities to increase awareness and target current solar generators or the providers, whichever. If it were framed something like, "Claim your free reward for being a solar producer and be part of creating a digital currency backed by solar power at the same time!" The growth and success is all about them really, and we need to do our part to increase that awareness. If they are aware that they are a part of something new and special, that makes people feel good. Smiley And in this case it also happens to be absolutely true.
all we need is a moneybags to come in with a 5,000,000 buy order at 0.0002 and it will all be over.

Fixed that for ya... Wink
all we need is a moneybags to come in with a 5,000,000 buy order at 0.00002 and it will all be over.
Random number again today on Bittrex 333 is the number of the day  I guess 444 will be next, when it gets to 666 i'm off  Shocked

I was gonna say that but didn't wanna jinx it...  Grin I did spy that golden ratio though, it's nice to see ghost.trader still loves me after our little marital spat.  Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Random number again today on Bittrex 333 is the number of the day  I guess 444 will be next, when it gets to 666 i'm off  Shocked
So guys,

I was saying before, as a community I'd like your input and help on designing a fold out pamphlet which can be printed and handed to solar panel resellers who can in turn give them to potential customers. This will have 2 uses, it will provide an opportunity for whoever is approaching the reseller to explain the concept of solarcoin as well as creating awareness to the end user. The pamphlet should be simple and made in a way that your grandma would understand the concept.
I saw a pretty cool Bitcoin designed pamphlet http://bitcoinbigfoot.com/showcasing-plan-b-brochure-mock/

What i'd like you guys to contribute with is the communication, what information do we need to add to the flyer. Who is really our target demographic. Will it be colorful and bright for a younger audience or should it be more serious?
What would also be beneficial is to have a blank section for contact information on the back. A phone number or even an address where people can either call of visit if they require more help setting up their accounts.

Although I can work my way around photoshop any graphic designers out there would be a great help!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Allow me to present... the first EVER emoticon live blog of a conference call (I think):

*IMPORTANT: The emotional responses of the writer can in no way be attributed to others on the call.

7:59  Cheesy
8:00  Roll Eyes
8:02  Shocked
8:03  Undecided
8:05  Grin  Kiss
8:08  Lips sealed
8:11  Tongue
8:12  Huh
8:13  Cheesy
8:14  Cheesy
8:16  Undecided
8:16  Shocked Grin Shocked
8:17  Cheesy
8:21  ...zzzz...
8:22  Grin
8:24  /nod
8:26  Roll Eyes
8:32  Wink
8:36  Smiley
8:38  Grin (For Josh:  Kiss)
8:41  Shocked
8:46  Wink
8:52  Shocked
8:55  Undecided
8:58  Cheesy
9:00  Shocked Shocked  Lips sealed   Undecided
9:02  Roll Eyes (geek talk)
9:07  Grin
10:16 (Me talking... I have no feelings about that...  Wink)
10:21  Smiley

And that is that! Great call overall. Smiley
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
Is there anyone we know of already working on an automated system for reading solar panels and awarding coins?

Yes, lfloorwalker is working on that. Here's a previous message in the thread where he posted an update about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9025843
Jump to: